Should I contact this chick that stopped responding to my text six months ago.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated some woman six months ago who I believe went back to her ex fiance, we went out on a total of three dates, she had extremely high interest, almost too much. Anyway, we only made out and then I sent her a text after the third date and no response. I also noticed she deleted her Bumble account the same day which led me to believe she went back to her ex. Anyway yesterday I saw her back on Bumble for one day and then she was gone, do you think I should text her to say whats up? She is probably going through **** with her ex and I am looking to bang her, see it as a good opportunity.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I also noticed she deleted her Bumble account the same day which led me to believe she went back to her ex.

Anyway yesterday I saw her back on Bumble for one day and then she was gone, do you think I should text her to see whats up?
That’s not enough observable consistent or on going behavior from her for you to form Any opinion about whats up with her, or to initiate contact.
If she was back on Bumble for a few weeks, I would say go for it.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Nobody highlights long game around here. Long game has it's value. You never know what circumstances are going on in somebody else's life that might preclude or interrupt an interaction. So if you want to reach out, reach out. It's not as though you're terribly invested in the situation.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to reach out... do it. But if you hear nothing back, I hope you get the message.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know sending a text will take SO MUCH of your valuable time, and if there is no response it will be the end of the DJ Universe, but fvck it. Why not?

I just reached out to one I flaked on 4 months ago. We're going out Saturday.
It isn't the texting that takes valuable time; it's the mental headache of dealing with some chick who is trying to play games/who flakes/delays/acts indifferent/etc.

What would you rather have:

A) An HB7 who is slow to respond, flakes, makes it difficult to nail down a date with, and who you feel you have to walk on egg shells around in order to get sex ...

or

B) An HB7 who is super responsive to your texts/accepts all of your dates/drops everything she's doing at any hour to drive to your house to give you sex/ brings you food/meals/cleans your house/gives you massages/etc. etc. etc.

When you text a girl who is demonstrating bad behavior (e.g. hard to lock a date down with, declines a date with no counters, goes hours without responding to text, etc. etc.) she's more than likely going to be the "A" in the above scenario.

Don't waste time with these low interest chicks ... find more Bs. There are PLENTY of Bs out there. Approach different chicks .. next bad behavior ... ignore indifferent/low interest chicks. Don't try to fight the uphill battle of raising some low interest girl's interest level .. it isn't worth the time investment.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you saw her on bumble for a day doesn't mean she wants you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that show you crazy high interest and then flake normally have heavy insecurities or mental problems, in my experience. The sort of stuff you don't want to get tangled up in.

Even if she's not got some sort of personality/mental disorder and she's just a bit temperamental, it still shows that she'll drop you at a moment's notice after being all over you. I wouldn't bother because it just sounds like hassle and BS.