Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I care?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I've been talking to for like I week now, we finally met yesterday for the first time. I'm 20, she's 17. She had me meet her at the library close to her house because her father was complaining about her not being home. Anywho, the day pretty much went great, we joked around a lot and ended up kissing a lot.

Now the thing is, that I think that she might be seeing someone else. But until we've been officially declared as exclusive, I shouldn't care if she is or not right? I know she's into me, because she calls me everyday, more than once during the day, talks about us doing things together; fun and sexual, etc... But the reason for my suspicion is because, like yesterday i asked her what she's doing today and she was about to tell me something then she stopped herself and said, nope can't tell you that, and proceeded to tell me whatever she had pllaned.

Either way, at this point, should I give a damn if she's messing with other guys or not? I'm thinking no, and just enjoy the ride even if we don't end up being exclusive.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PhilippeUrielAmancio said:
If you have to ask, you care.
I'm not asking whether I care or not, I know that it's on my mind for various reasons. What I am asking though is should I? Should I slip it under the rug and not give a damn.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'll have to slip it under the rug to keep your sanity.

Just have fun with her and go along for the ride and see where it takes ya.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you two aren't exclusive, then you shouldn't care.

In fact, you should be seeing other women as well. Always have a backup girl.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrMike said:
I think if you two aren't exclusive, then you shouldn't care.

In fact, you should be seeing other women as well. Always have a backup girl.
That's what I was thinking aswell. I wish I could find a backup. I got to speaking with this girl through a friend, there's not much to work with in my neighborhood, I most likely just need to get out more.