Should i call back?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there is this girl that i got hook up with from a friend, she was into me first, flirting with me at the pool table n what not... I call her up on thrusday and ask to do something on the weekend, she said she'll call me back if shes free or not but she dint call. My question is if i should call her back and ask for another date and pretend nothing happen, ignore her till she calls or ask why she dint call.

I forgot to mention that i ask for to see fireworks on new year. She calls me like 8 times but i dint pick because i left my cell in my friends car. Could that be the reason because shes mad?

I know its super noob question but i really like this girl and just making sure i dont screw up.

Thanks.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm hmm...normally I'd tell you she's not interested since she hasn't called you back, BUT seeing that you didn't call her back on New Year's she might be trying to get even with you. I'd actually call one more time and if she doesn't pick up just leave a message. Don't mention anything about the previous phone call, just tell her to call you when she get's a chance. If she doesn't call back....NEXT

PIMP

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
Ok there is this girl that i got hook up with from a friend, she was into me first, flirting with me at the pool table n what not... I call her up on thrusday and ask to do something on the weekend, she said she'll call me back if shes free or not but she dint call. My question is if i should call her back and ask for another date and pretend nothing happen, ignore her till she calls or ask why she dint call.

I forgot to mention that i ask for to see fireworks on new year. She calls me like 8 times but i dint pick because i left my cell in my friends car. Could that be the reason because shes mad?

I know its super noob question but i really like this girl and just making sure i dont screw up.

Thanks.
Two things to consider:

1. She TELLS YOU that she will call you if she doesn't have anything better to do AND
2. She doesn't call you!

a) She outright told you her interest level by telling you #1
b) She proves her IL by what she does
c) So what she called you many times in the past and so what if she is mad, why would you want to invest time in a woman that plays games?

Consider this, would you be so concerned if you had more women interested in you? Expand your opportunities and don't waste time with women that want you to wait by the phone for them to call.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's interested she will call back ... if not **** it

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two options to consider.

You can either take charge and call back, or you can sit back and wait for her to call first, all the while making yourself miserable for waiting and leaving yourself with that empty feeling in your stomach for being such a sissy and not taking charge in the first place.

Hmm, doesn't sound like a very hard decision at all when you look at it like that.

Fvck the DJ rules man, do what feels right. That's what it's all about.

thecraftylefty