should i bother? flaked 2nd date

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this girl: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221313 i was supposed to have second date with this week, she was ill from our first meet now is better. i msg her on monday to meet weds, we agree a time, i tell her where to meet on weds (yesterday) and she tells me she's been really busy and forgot (red flag there) but counter offers with tonight so i accept. i tell her today at 11.30am where to meet me and what time she says 'sure' on whatsapp. half an hour before we're supposed to meet she flakes 'sorry i can't make it somethings come up :(' on whatsapp.. i literally was backing out of my driveway when i saw it, lucky i did otherwise i would have gone to the meeting spot and only seen the msg then.

should i bother with her again? she was my back up option as in she's really into me physically, i'm her type and i know next time we meet we'll get physical if not sex (issue is i live with my family and she with hers so no sex unless it's during the daytime at mine otherwise it's head in my car - which was the plan tonight after going for chinese food) i was kinda using her as a confidence self esteem booster as in she's my only option and my confidence was elevated as i had a back up option (kinda if that makes sense) making me feel more confident to approach etc.. i have another date on Sun but i'm not so confident now i don't have my back up option/safety net.

should i continue with this one given i'll prob get physical with her despite the logistical issue? i won't obviously contact her again.. she has to make it up to me now and has to go above and beyond to convince me to meet up. i suspect because she's on pof she has other options.. i know she finished work at 5 today and reason she didn't meet yest was cos she finished at 7.. basically i reck she was tired and couldn't be f'd to meet up so flaked. pump n dump only.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be clear and honest about the fact that you'd be up to see her again, but if she does want to see you again, the ball is now in her court to make sure it happens.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt contact her again, and I wouldnt probably go out with her again.

If she contacts you...and is willing to meet...you could maybe accept but...you have to admit that she sees you as very low value, and this is why she flaked on you 30 mins before, which is really rude.

See this, Ive accepted enough flakes in the last few years. Sometimes...I persisted and I got the date, the makeout or even the sex...but...at the moment I think it is not worth it anymore.

I just wanna hang out and spend my time and money with girls that have medium to high interest and behave in a normal, polite, affectionate girly way.

Up to you.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she flake if she is into you physically? Look for better options instead.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
You can be clear and honest about the fact that you'd be up to see her again, but if she does want to see you again, the ball is now in her court to make sure it happens.
Yes, you can be clear and honest about this...to yourself.

Why would you bother telling her this or contacting her at all after she flakes? She knows the ball is in her court. She knows what she did. If she has any interest whatsoever, she will reach out. If not, you saved yourself a lot of time by not sending her stupid text messages basically saying "I will let you treat me like sh!t and walk all over me because I have you on a pedestal. It's okay if you do that because I'm lower than you are on the totem pole and I understand that. So if you still want to be with me I'll be here waiting and just let me know."

No, fuvk that. Go NC. Rep NC till you die. With this chick I mean. You may lose a date, but at least you'll salvage your dignity.

Oh, and if she reaches out to you first, you can make the call from there if she deserves another try. She's lucky if you oblige.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I wouldnt contact her again, and I wouldnt probably go out with her again.

If she contacts you...and is willing to meet...you could maybe accept but...you have to admit that she sees you as very low value, and this is why she flaked on you 30 mins before, which is really rude.

See this, Ive accepted enough flakes in the last few years. Sometimes...I persisted and I got the date, the makeout or even the sex...but...at the moment I think it is not worth it anymore.

I just wanna hang out and spend my time and money with girls that have medium to high interest and behave in a normal, polite, affectionate girly way.

Up to you.
I agree with this entirely and have same thought process these days. Issur is I have no other options so it's more for an ego boost/self esteem boost having one potential guranteed bang on the cards..yes low IL but I know she's physically into me her type etc. .just a low quality girl. The question is should I meet her if she asks. I say no now but when I want sex later if I don't have a solid option by then I may cave.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
The question is should I meet her if she asks. I say no now but when I want sex later if I don't have a solid option by then I may cave.
this is exactly how guys screw themselves over. by not having options.

lack of options leaves you open to getting your self esteem walked all over by low value girls like this. if you had options you wouldn't even entertain the thought.

but in answer to your question. by all means meet up if she makes the effort to meet you but i wouldn't go out of my way to make contact with her again. flaking 30 mins before the meet up is a sign of very low interest.

Last edited:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that has come up is another guy's c*** in her *****, arse or mouth, while you are left masterbating at home to xvideos. When a woman is that vague she clearly doesn't care too much, in fact she clearly couldn't care less.

Forget about her existence and go for other girls.

Yes if she contacts you again just talk to her like normal in a sort of care free manner. Don't escalate. If she apologises and says let's go out then you can consider it and ask her something like "So are you going to make it up for me then? ;)". At least you can sort of go for some sex out of it. Don't ask her out again. But if you want to really hold on to your dignity then don't talk to her again, ever, the woman's invention of going "ghost" is the ultimate power.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those situations that require you to "man up."
I'm saying that because I've been there before. I KNOW the right thing to do is to move on and forget about her. Everyone here would agree. Unless she texts or calls very soon after flaking with a sincere sounding apology the correct thing to do would be to delete her number and never look back.

But that is only the RIGHT thing to do - not the easy thing to do. When you don't have other options you will get hung up on a girl who blatantly disrespected you and get into situations like this. That is why I say you need to "man up." Do the respectable thing and resist all urges to text her or contact her, even if it is hard. It will make you stronger, and you'll look back in a month or two feeling good about yourself.

You say she's a "pump and dump" but think about it... if you're willing to compromise yourself and allow her to disrespect you this early into the relationship I bet you will put up with a lot more to be able to keep fvcking her.