Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be friends with a gay guy who's into me? Will he give me access to more HBs?

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to a house party and met a guy whom I'm willing to bet money on that he's gay. I met him through a mutual friend, and he seemed to give me a lot of attention. I'm not completely sure if he's attracted to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. He's also quite good looking no homo and knows a lot of girls based on his Facebook. Should I remain his friend?

Bottomline: Is making friends with a gay guy a good way to access more HBs from his social circle? We all know how many female friends gay guys usually have.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's worth it. I have a gay friend who was into me when I first met him. Instead of giving off the vibe about being interested, I just dropped a few stories about my ex girlfriend and hilarious things that happened during dates and he knew he didn't have to bother trying to hit on me.

That turned into a fun friendship. We went clubbing, he introduced me to a f*ckton of his lady friends(of which always four accompanied him when clubbing) and I scored my share of lays through him. Just make sure you message him that you're straight in a pretty subtle way, by conveying stories about dates / ex-girlfriends.

Unlike what a lot of homophobes believe, he will not attempt to rape you in the bum, suck your c*ck when you're not watching or sneak a finger in your ass. A lot of gay people are just like heterosexuals looking for a mutual relationship with someone they can love.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he has a thing for you what makes you think he wont ****block?

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! If he invites you over for a movie, just say NO!

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Unlike what a lot of homophobes believe, he will not attempt to rape you in the bum, suck your c*ck when you're not watching or sneak a finger in your ass.
omg, that made me crack up. :crackup:

But yeah, if he's cool to hang out with, why not? Just another guy friend.
Now if he does try some sneaky sh1t and slip you the sausage..thats another story.