Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be able to tell my girlfriend anything

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have a girlfriend, should I be able to tell her anything?

That I'm doing self improvement etc...

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way man. I never had a girlfriend, but it sounds like a stupid idea to me. Nothing good can come from it. I don't tell girls anything personal anymore.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOOO You aren't a woman babbling on and on about everything going on in your life. Keep a few things for yourself. Your current GF may be your future enemy-don't give her extra ammo.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from me, regardless of people saying 'its ok if its a quality women', the less you say and show is better. Keep your mouth shut if ever in doubt.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Don't kill the mystery bro. There are some things she just doesn't need to know. And if she asks, no one said you had to give her a serious answer.

When you DO actually tell her things, it should be few and far between. Like a bread crumb trail leading her to "the real you". Draw her closer and closer like that, just make sure the trail never leads anywhere, lol.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law 32: Play to People's Fantasies
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.

No matter what a woman TELLS you about opening up, expressing your feelings and being communicative, always remember, they NEVER want full disclosure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will sometimes discuss problems I am having with my girlfriend, but if something is really bothering me I won't let on how much. Basically it's not a good idea to portray yourself as being weak in any way, because women like strong men.

I definitely wouldn't discuss any "self improvement" type of thing. As others have said it can kill the mystery and she may not understand your motives. My girl knows I work out for instance, but doesn't really know why. Obviously there are many reasons and benefits - she can use her imagination. She should see the end results of your self improvement, but not what goes into it. Instead, just have fun with her.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie "Black and White" (2000), and observe how Claudia Schiffer reacts to boyfriends who "open up."

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I read the question wrong or my interpretation will differ slightly, because I've always subscribed to the notion of:

Be able to tell her absolutely anything, but do NOT tell her absolutely everything.