Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bang this bold chick?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes nice looking, easily a hb8, but shes got no hair what so ever due to some disease I think. She wears a wig of course most of the time.

So should I bang her or is this shyt too weird?

I'm really bummed here. I wanna get my numbers up and have a good time, and I guess in the future I'll look back and have a laugh about it, but then again, maybe its just too screwed up to do it.... Maybe I'll have some trauma or some **** later on....

LOL!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get cancer through banging this chick dude.

And, anyways, you'll probably be the only one to get her little juices up. Now go out there and give women wild screaming orgasms!!!

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good, hard banging may just re-ignite her hair growth again. Suggest it to her.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not cancer, its some other ****. It's not lethal. As I understand its a hair disease or some shyt like that.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you'll lose your hairs on your balls after that...that would be hot! Post a picture.!..of her..not your balls.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just do whatever you feel like.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean bald right? XD Put yeah, if she is interested I say go for it. She's a HB8 right? So where is the problem here? Does anyone see this?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My current mindset on this is that its too weird... I mean if she had had hair she would be an 8.

I banged a fat chick once and that felt pretty crappy when I woke up sober on the couch and looked over at my bed the next day...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA!

Funny you should start a thread about this. I was just watching pr0n flick where some bald chick was getting gangbanged. When the guys were about to finish they took her wig off and busted nut on her bald head. I was laughing so hard my girlfriend thought I was having a seizure.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all its BALD not BOLD.....

and since shes bald and has no hair..and no eyebrows...i doubt shes anywhere near an hb8, but if you wanna bang her...go ahead...but just makes sure the wig doesn't fall off and turn off the lights.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, I was trying to figure out what was so bold about her