Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ask her to be my gf?

dontknowbouthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Early in October, my buddy got me involved with a group of his friends who he'd been wanting me to chill with for a while. Before this I had hung with a few of them, but never at an actual party.

So at this party, my buddy told me that a girl whom I knew from school wanted to hook up with me. So I took her upstairs, and we fooled around for a while. Anyway, I left the party after this was over.

For a week after this hookup, I didn't think much of the girl, but since I was now beginning to hang with her group of friends, I saw her often, and whenever we were together at a party or gathering, we acted as if we were a couple.

About three weeks after the hookup, we began to hang out by ourselves. For example, we get dinner and go to each others' houses regularly.

So, now it's been about 6 weeks since the initial hookup and I've never once brought up the idea of becoming an official couple, because I never saw any need to. After browsing this site for a while it seems the general consensus is that bf/gf conversations should be initiated by the girl, not the guy.

So my question is, should I make it official, or just let things continue the way they are?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for what you want.
Don't ASK her though.
Say something like: "I want us to be exclusive."

When I say go for what you want, I mean tell her what you want, and don't ask her.
You could ask her to be your girlfriend and you two become exclusive, but this gives away a portion of your power.
It makes HER the selector. YOU want to be the selector.

Whatever you say, it must begin with "I want," NOT "Do you want" or anything alike.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try like bring it up when your alone or something

she could easily be waiting for you to say something

try mention it, try pull it out of her but don't go in and just straight up ask

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want her to be your girlfriend, really? Honestly, there is nothing you will gain from that title, and a lot you will lose. The ability to honestly go after other chicks without guilt? Gone. The ability to do what you want to do without her nagging you about sh_t? Gone. Oh yeah, you will gain the right to pay for a lot of the useless crap she supposedly needs. Enjoy getting the rewards without the responsibility while it lasts, because there's nothing beneficial about the BF title, especially at your age.