Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I add a girl on Facebook even if she has a boyfriend?

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is my first post on here, so I hope I dont break any rules or post this in the wrong section :p

Ok so I am 17 years old and I have NO experience with girls whatsoever. I was way too involved in studies all throughout school so this year I think it's time to get into the game and live a little.

So, this girl I am kind of crushing on seems really cool and I would love to get to know her but she has a boyfriend. But also, she posts so much on Fb, twitter, and tumblr how she wishes he was there for her and he apparently ignores her 99% of the time. Is it ok if I add her on Facebook? Is it cool that I do that even if she has a boyfriend? I kind of want to become a friend of hers and then maybe if things dont workout with her bf, maybe something more. So my question again in different words, is it ok to be slightly flirty and cool with her even though she has a guy?

Thanks guys, any help will be highly appreciated. I know this post is a tad noobish but I am a total noob so any help and advice would be a lot of help! :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's ok to do so. However, be aware that you'res setting yourself up for a long period of oneitis and emotional suffering if you do this and nothing else.

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Yes it's ok to do so. However, be aware that you'res setting yourself up for a long period of oneitis and emotional suffering if you do this and nothing else.
I just had to Google "oneitis"(hehe) and I guess I am doing this :/ Thanks for the heads up!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a stupid question like this again and i'll fatality your ass by ripping your head off.

#1. do whatever you want
#2. she has a bf, don't pursue her. your time could be better spent elsewhere.

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Ask a stupid question like this again and i'll fatality your ass by ripping your head off.

#1. do whatever you want
#2. she has a bf, don't pursue her. your time could be better spent elsewhere.
hahahaha, alright, thanks man! :rockon:

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even ask this? Of course it's okay. The Council of Women stopped blacklisting for that years ago, with the advent of Facebook flirting they had to make a concession for mid-relationship friend requests or else appear disconnected from a changing world.

Really though you are a man. For thousands of generations men (and women too) have advanced the human species by taking the iniative. Everything has first time, the faster you get it out of the way the faster the next first time comes. Each new first is a new moment, a fresh opportunity for you take grasp life and go for what you want. Ok, some times you will make mistakes, but that's experience and every mistake made now is on you won't make in the future. The path to progress is paved with failures and successes, because the only way to make your path in life is with trial and error. Don't be afraid of failure.

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Why even ask this? Of course it's okay. The Council of Women stopped blacklisting for that years ago, with the advent of Facebook flirting they had to make a concession for mid-relationship friend requests or else appear disconnected from a changing world.

Really though you are a man. For thousands of generations men (and women too) have advanced the human species by taking the iniative. Everything has first time, the faster you get it out of the way the faster the next first time comes. Each new first is a new moment, a fresh opportunity for you take grasp life and go for what you want. Ok, some times you will make mistakes, but that's experience and every mistake made now is on you won't make in the future. The path to progress is paved with failures and successes, because the only way to make your path in life is with trial and error. Don't be afraid of failure.

Thanks dude, this makes total sense! Sorry if it seems super lame that I have to ask and don't have the common sense for this type of stuff. This is really new to me and a whole different game for me to learn. But with awesome guys like you dudes here, I should be getting good in no time :D

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her in person first if you havent already.

Ive found that when you add someone on facebook then you meet them in person its kinda awkward because you seem like a creeper because you already friended her on facebook. Plus it makes you look like a p*ssy.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this. I had fun playing around with this one girl, an HB10, but she had a bf. She was very receptive in real life, but on FB it is in a way where I was just a friend. I was direct too. I was hopeful that she'll break up with her BF, but I messaged her BF and found out that she asked him out. I befriended her BF haha, complemented him for having her. But a girl will never break up for a guy that pursues her. Find other women.

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want. Don't overthink something so simple, it's so irrelevant to the long term