Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I add a cute girl on facebook in order to game her?

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met this girl a couple times through some old co-workers. Don't work with those girls anymore, so the chance of runnning into her is low. One of her friend's posted a picture on facebook of a group of them (2 girls I know and the girl I'm talking about). I was bored so I write "Kool pic. Btw, your friend's cute". Both the girl in question and the girl who posted the pics both replied with "lol" and "hehe" (along other comments in which they were messing with each other). I'm thinking of adding this girl on facebook in order to try gaming her. Yay or nay?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
I've met this girl a couple times through some old co-workers. Don't work with those girls anymore, so the chance of runnning into her is low. One of her friend's posted a picture on facebook of a group of them (2 girls I know and the girl I'm talking about). I was bored so I write "Kool pic. Btw, your friend's cute". Both the girl in question and the girl who posted the pics both replied with "lol" and "hehe" (along other comments in which they were messing with each other). I'm thinking of adding this girl on facebook in order to try gaming her. Yay or nay?
First of all, it's always better to tell her out (I refuse to say "ask" her out from this day forth) in person. Buut since that opportunity has passed and you're not going to see her in person any more.. Go for it. What have you got to lose?

Don't get too upset if you end up disappointed. Getting dates from an online interaction isn't as easy as you may think.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

dudeman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
y not?

If you fb her you can at least see if she has a boyfriend or not.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just say this.. I used to always try to get girls on my facebook asap, thinking it would be in my favor. Lately i've found that I have much better luck when we aren't facebook friends, and there's probably some very good reasons for that; keeps some mystery about you, girls will judge how cool or popular (read: desireable) you are based on your profile etc. The only time I use facebook now would be if i'm meeting a girl from an online dating website and I want to verify that she looks like her pictures. It's saved many times from fatties who post deceptive pictures.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
I'll just say this.. I used to always try to get girls on my facebook asap, thinking it would be in my favor. Lately i've found that I have much better luck when we aren't facebook friends, and there's probably some very good reasons for that; keeps some mystery about you, girls will judge how cool or popular (read: desireable) you are based on your profile etc. The only time I use facebook now would be if i'm meeting a girl from an online dating website and I want to verify that she looks like her pictures. It's saved many times from fatties who post deceptive pictures.
^ ^ WINNER

Also read this:

Facebook, Myspace, IM = DEATH!!!!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173877

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just message her to get her number and leave it at that, you can do that without having to add her on FB.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
This.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
I'd just message her to get her number and leave it at that, you can do that without having to add her on FB.
So you'd just message her and be like "hey, you should give me your number" without any fluff talk at all?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
So you'd just message her and be like "hey, you should give me your number" without any fluff talk at all?
No. That's not what he means. Does that sound right to you?

If your name is Little Billy, then you'd say something like, "Hey it's Little Billy. It was cool hanging out with you. We'll have to do it again some time. What's your number?"

The goal is to avoid having long, extended conversations on Facebook. Either get rejected from the start or get the number from the start.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
No. That's not what he means. Does that sound right to you?

If your name is Little Billy, then you'd say something like, "Hey it's Little Billy. It was cool hanging out with you. We'll have to do it again some time. What's your number?"

The goal is to avoid having long, extended conversations on Facebook. Either get rejected from the start or get the number from the start.
That's what I meant! Keep to to 1-2 message maximum, no point wasting time beating around the bush when she will either say yes or no, no matter how many times you message her.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
That's what I meant! Keep to to 1-2 message maximum, no point wasting time beating around the bush when she will either say yes or no, no matter how many times you message her.
Yeah, that's a possibility. Though now that I think about it I'm wondering if there's a way to manipulate her friend into bringing her around so I can have a crack at her face to face. That may be a better situation. Maybe I'll just invite her friend out on the town and tell her to bring her friend (not subtle I know, not trying to be).

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was feeling pretty ballsy tonight after number closing a girl at a club. So I send a msg to this chick and I'm like "So not beating around the bush anymore. I think your cute, I think we should grab a drink sometime. So send me your number and we'll figure this out."

Mistake? Maybe. Do I regret it? **** no. If she overreacts that's her problem, I'm just doing what I want.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
So I was feeling pretty ballsy tonight after number closing a girl at a club. So I send a msg to this chick and I'm like

"So not beating around the bush anymore. I think your cute, I think we should grab a drink sometime. So send me your number and we'll figure this out."
Theory is right, technique needs some work.

1 - Don't tell a girl ÿou are not beating around the bush", just don't. It's like those guys who tell the girl Ï don't want to play games." Well guess what? As soon as you tell a girl that, she starts playing games.

2 - You have to distinguish yourself from every other guy who wants to screw her brains out. "You think she's cute" doesn't set you apart from anyone else. You knowing how to play guitar like Slash and wanting to teach her, now that may get her juices flowing.

3 - Give me your number and we'll figure this out? What's it in for her - a free drink or the ride of her life? Come on bro, you have to be more subtle. Even if you are a sex machine, she doesn't know that. You got to give her something that tickles her funny bone, gets her juices flowing, sells what you are offering.