Should have my thread been locked and whats the point of sosuave

Should have my thread been locked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have my My Real life dating experiences with girls 7-12 years younger than me on the mature man forum warrant being locked? It was locked for no reason. I have been a member here for 2 years and a good one at that. Out of the last 600 threads in the mm forum we have probably had 3 locked which is less than 0.3 Percent. I pm'd Rollo about this and I got no response.

My question to members and especially moderators.

What is the point of sosuave?

Are we discouraged from giving real life experiences? If so why not?

How many of you feel that my thread on there actually should have been locked? To the few members I talked too everyone of them said fvck no.

I am still trying to figure it out......................

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course not, I thought it was relevant and appropriate.

I guess you just can't take some things for "granite" around here :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry couldn't resist.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Of course not, I thought it was relevant and appropriate.

I guess you just can't take some things for "granite" around here :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry couldn't resist.
lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Do you want to know something? I can't believe peoples grammar on this forum. How are you supposed to get hired at a job if you write like this. People should have more self respect for themselves and use proper grammar on sosuave. It pisses me off so bad when people use run on sentences. The members on this forum should have more self respect when posting.

I remember when I was in college my professor gave me a B On a paper I had written and said I had bad grammar. I cried for months. And lost my number 1 ranking at my school. I also got thrown out of the chess team.

Come on guys lets watch your grammar. Its very important to have good grammar on sosuave. And even more important when your at a club talking to a girl. A girl also wants you to use good grammar when your having sex with her. So lets all practice our grammar skills. Its going to help us have lots of sex.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
lookyoung said:
lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Do you want to know something? I can't believe peoples grammar on this forum. How are you supposed to get hired at a job if you write like this. People should have more self respect for themselves and use proper grammar on sosuave. It pisses me off so bad when people use run on sentences. The members on this forum should have more self respect when posting.

I remember when I was in college my professor gave me a B On a paper I had written and said I had bad grammar. I cried for months. And lost my number 1 ranking at my school. I also got thrown out of the chess team.

Come on guys lets watch your grammar. Its very important to have good grammar on sosuave. And even more important when your at a club talking to a girl. A girl also wants you to use good grammar when your having sex with her. So lets all practice our grammar skills. Its going to help us have lots of sex.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
You were ranked Number 1 in your entire school but got knocked down a notch and kicked off the Chess Team as a result of one fvcking B?!?!

That's beyond fvcking insane! :eek:

What kind of school did you manage to go to? :confused:

And to finally answer your question about proper grammer in terms of getting laid,
I think we should all strive to be as eloquent as Mystery ;)

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo?

SoSuave is only about theory, the matrix, proper grammar and how women are hors. Why would anyone want to relate stories about shacking up with girls? :confused:

Personally, I'd much rather debate the difference between nationality and ethnicity.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was a good thread. One poster sort of tried to flame you but it hadn't gotten out of hand, so I don't think it should have been locked. Especially not without warning or explaination.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I thought it was a good thread. One poster sort of tried to flame you but it hadn't gotten out of hand, so I don't think it should have been locked. Especially not without warning or explaination.
I agree if you look at the thread and look at post #20 the guy was trying to flame me and trying to get off the topic. The flaming wasn't out of hand like you said. I have seen plenty of threads that were far worse yet they dont get locked.

People just don't like FR on this forum I guess. I don't know if its a jealousy thing or what it is. They rather talk about the psychology aspect of it. I think its pretty cool to share real life experiences. Me and my friends went out last night and we were talking about how we banged this braud and that braud. Were men thats what men do.

To me discussing how you banged a girl is a masculine trait. Hell I know I would love to hear more FR on this forum. We don't get many and I wonder why?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Didn't you get the memo?

SoSuave is only about theory, the matrix, proper grammar and how women are hors. Why would anyone want to relate stories about shacking up with girls? :confused:

Personally, I'd much rather debate the difference between nationality and ethnicity.
Yeah it really appears that way. If that is the way it is than I sure as hell don't want to be a part of it. I am starting to think and I don't want anyone to take this personal, but many guys on here especially on the mature man forum are not active in the game.

What I mean by that is they are not activly pursuing and fvcking woman. I think alot of them are married and unhappy, or are so old that them being able to fvck woman on a regular basis is gone. I think if most of the guys on there were active in the game we would see more field reports. Most of these guys have nothing to say about woman and that is why they don't say it.

Now I am not saying to post every interaction with a girl. But when your active in the game your going to have some situations that you would post about. Maybe you fvvcked your best friends sister, or his mom. Or maybe you took a girl home and fvcked her. Maybe you fvcked your personal trainer. There has to be something, but these guys give us nothing.

STR8UP posts interactions with woman all the time. Skip used to do it. you done it. MNIN has done it. Mac has done it. Biblebelt has done it. Edger... Very few guys are active in the game in the MM forum.

That is not too knock anyone but that is why I feel FR are frowned upon. Your seen as seeking validation, or bragging. If one of my friends told me how he banged a braud I would say way too go. I would think that would be so nerdy to say so what bro. Why are you telling me are you trying to seek validation?

The only person I know in reallife who is like this is my cousin and he is an AFC who is not goodlooking and not successful with woman so he is a hater. I think we have a good number of guys like that on sosuave. It seems like we have alot of swimmers here who haven't been in a pool in 10 years or could never even swim the length of the pool. Yet they will give you advice on swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.