Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should guys shape their eyebrows?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an identical twin, and for the longest time when girls figured that out they'd try and find differences in our faces. A lot of the time they'd ignore the most outstanding ones (to me, at least - like I WEAR GLASSES) and say, "Oh, he has better eyebrows." So it's worth a shot.

I personally don't touch mine because I think they look pretty OK.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do....

I have mine done by a friend who is a hairdresser.
I've la*d more since I started doing that than I have in the 3 years previous....
Also, I get a LOT of compliments and girls actually start conversations with me about it.......... So it does work..........

No Uni-brows....... No pencil thin crap......... just a neat and tidy clean look!

As someone said earlier, wax 'em once in a while and pluck in between waxings...... it IS worth the effort.... You expect your women to Shave..... right?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a "UNIBORW" and no i don't shape it......but then again, i'm not getting laid eather.

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
its cool to shape them but not curved though so that it looks like a semi-circle, that just looks way tooooo female...jus get rid of the unibrow..trim them a bit if they're too bushy, and clean off the stray hairs.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this discussion has to do with issues that 'hairy guys' in general have. I learned a long time ago that some women were literally repulsed by hairy guys (I can understand that with slobby, hairy guys), while some women were totally turned on by it, almost to the point of being a fetish.

It seems the strategy for hairy guys is to just be as clean cut as possible, embrace your hair (I wear a goatee), and realize who your 'market audience' is.