Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should a girlfriend dance with other guys? if so, what limits?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

you are not wrong!..let me repeat MR Ruckus..you are not wrong...if your gf has verbally commited that she is loyal and commited to your relationship...you are not wrong..for being pissed and jealous....seriouly dont put up with it.tell her to take a fycking hike if she cant grow up.

Whoa there... slow down. My gf hasn't done anything. I'm not pissed or jealous. I just don't like the idea of her dancing with any real physicality with other dudes. I wouldn't want her to be all touching on other girls while dancing either. (another side note: i hate that girl on girl garbage)

And again, i don't mean like grinding because she doesn't do that because that did come up before a while back, but i never furthered the conversation at the time to find out exactly what she would do.

Really i don't know much about dancing at all so i don't even know how much touching goes on during regular dancing.

In my head i keep coming back to the point of "if it's nothing sexual, then why does the dancing have to be with guys?"

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my head i keep coming back to the point of "if it's nothing sexual, then why does the dancing have to be with guys?"
it doenst have to be with guys...ask the women you know that really love there men...I bet they dont compromise it.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
ah, every guys dream, a girl who dances dirty with other guys and who is proud of the fact that she "could have" cheated.

oh why aren't there more good women like this in the world.

and if you missed the sarcasm by "good women" i meant sluts.

:)

J
a slut is someone who sleeps around
fool.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
What would you do if you suspected your gf to dance with other guys?
I would be like hunny did you have a good time? :) theres no curfew gurl :cool:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only guys I'd let my girl dance with are my VERY good friends. I don't trust any other guys. I trust her, but I don't want some random guy trying to dance with my girl and touching her and sh*t.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjh
The only guys I'd let my girl dance with are my VERY good friends. I don't trust any other guys. I trust her, but I don't want some random guy trying to dance with my girl and touching her and sh*t.
Standing Ovation!

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My woman won't go to clubs without me, so I can't answer this question.

That said, she wouldn't dance with other guys.

My opinion is that your woman should be doing the same... if they go, the dance with their female friends, and noone else... period...

I wonder what kind of tramp thinks it fine to get down with randoms at a club, no matter how 'safe' the dancing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetdrms1981
Yeah maybe I am not mature enough for a relationship, could be. But.... I have been with the same guy for 5 years. Never cheated on him though I could have. He is secure enough to let me dance with whoever I want. I keep coming back to him....
He doesnt hold me down, I think that is one of the reasons I am still with him.
Again...it is only dancing.
Bingo! Out of the mouths of deluded babes. In short they go back to the guy who doesnt give a fvck (or as chicks like to call it the guys who "trust" them)

Thanks to a ludicrous sense of entitlement and "empowerment" that our b!tches have now a mans ONLY option to always have the upperhand regarding this topic is to simply not give a fvck.

To be honest, personally it wasnt that hard for me to transition from years of ingrained brainwashing that I should "care" if shes out having fun with other guys or that she owes me some fictional form of "respect" , its all bullsh!t now and only serves to hold men back and keep them supplicatory. Society simply wants us to care and believe in some non existant sense of "loyalty" from the b!tch.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

If it helps you decide..when this issue came up with me...

I told my ex i was going to a club with my boys
she said: dont drink and hookup with any girls
me: dont worry i wont, and I dont want you dancing or hooking up with any guys either.
she: I wont, dont worri
me:(for fun i asked) What if I started to flirt with other girls in front of you
she: Oh i would get really mad, yeah i def would.

But she did say
she: dont take this the wrong way...Im a really flirty person
me: (i should have said) thats nice...so am I..but Im so god damn good looking that they just come to me (in a sarcastic voice)

I can see where not giving a damn theory gives you the upper hand, but a relationship usually means that the physical aspect of the woman is for you only. Not random guys, I mean if she kisses on the cheek or dances with them, her guy friends whom she knows that perfectly alright.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: well

Originally posted by kk2004

I can see where not giving a damn theory gives you the upper hand, but a relationship usually means that the physical aspect of the woman is for you only.
I think you missed the exact point I was trying to make, thats ingrained brainwashing. A "relationship" is merely the fine line that exists for a guy who has better game and instilled enough worth to keep the b!tch around.

Make no mistakes, this sense of "loyalty" simply doesnt exist.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Bingo! Out of the mouths of deluded babes. In short they go back to the guy who doesnt give a fvck (or as chicks like to call it the guys who "trust" them)

Thanks to a ludicrous sense of entitlement and "empowerment" that our b!tches have now a mans ONLY option to always have the upperhand regarding this topic is to simply not give a fvck.

To be honest, personally it wasnt that hard for me to transition from years of ingrained brainwashing that I should "care" if shes out having fun with other guys or that she owes me some fictional form of "respect" , its all bullsh!t now and only serves to hold men back and keep them supplicatory. Society simply wants us to care and believe in some non existant sense of "loyalty" from the b!tch.
Ummm ok you stick to your not giveing a **** motto and when a guy who knows how to work a girl comes by and ****s your girl after dancing with her at the club dont come crying to this board.

Do you know how easy it is to make a girl cheat if you know what your doing?? I alway end up getting to know girls that are in relationships and making them cheat/break up with their bf isnt that hard. Most girls these days are cheating prone if you know how to make them.

Anyway back to the subject. Personally I wouldnt try to tell her "hell no you cant go dancing" because that would be controlling. Instead let her go once (to show your not controlling). And then after that time ask her what kind of dancing she did.

If she did something that was unaccpetable let her know directly and tell her that its not accepptable if she wants to be with you. If she didnt do anything you mind then your fine.

But honestly, a girl who still needs to go out dancing at clubs isnt mature enough for a REAL relationship.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76959

from my post on a similar thread :

A Street Pimp's Perspective

all i got to go on is what i know and what i see so here goes

lets say your womans name is Jennifer.

you been with Jen for 4 years or maybe even married to her.

she wants to go to a girls night out

DO I LET HER GO ?

yes thats right she comes and tells me she has been invited to a GNO and asks if it would be ok if she goes ?

**THIS HAPPENED TO ME IN A LTR**

my response

NO

if you friends want to go to the movies YES

if your friends want to go bowling YES

if you friends want to go mutha f*c*ing go-kart racing ! YES

but if your friends want you to go slut around drunk at the night clubs with them the answer is NO

she looked at me. he hand on my arm as she was asking me lol.

i said i want you to hang out with your friends MORE

go shopping with them. whatever BUT NO up in the clubs

now this may sound surreal but my woman at the time who was under my love and protection ACCEPTED MY ANSWER and said ok and was cool about it.

her options ? NONE. she want to get booted out the door ?

i am a man i am not going to take ANY **** from her. i am the boss i make the final decision. it is the best decision to PROTECT HER. what would happen she comes home crying saying she was so drunk and accidently cheated on me ?

AFC i accept it and learn to live with it ? get therapy with her ?

I F*C*ING KILL HER THATS WHAT !

she asked me at the start what would you do if your wife cheated on you ?

i said i would divorce her immediatley

she said what if you have a kid with her ?

i say i don't care if i have 10 kids !!!! i still divorce her !

and if the kids are old enough to get over losing their mother in a tragic accident i would hire a hitman to kill the b*tch

MY WOMAN WAS VERY WELL BEHAVED.

yes i have had LTRs with chicks who were the TOTAL OPPOSITE.

now these opposite chicks are the ones you guys are discussing.

modern women 2005. think they run the show. you say NO they go to the clubs anyway. that is not how a man and woman supposed to work but i will try and let you see why a GNO is not cool for these types more than my innocent well behaved WOMAN i used to have.

they can go hang with their friends. anytime right ?

what goes on with these hoes up in the clubs ?

ALCOHOL / SEX / DRUGS

your greatest enemy in this situation is HER FRIENDS. i am assuming you are not with a cheating h0.

now your woman Jen has been with you for 3 years. she hangs with YOU. not much with her girls since she is in a LTR.

he friends are mostly single. now watch this

THEY HATCH A PLOT TO MAKE HER CHEAT ON YOU SO YOU DUMP HER AND SHE IS BACK WITH THEM MORE

you don't think these women today are so evil ?

you know nothing of women !

you don't think they would destroy their friends happiness just so she will be single and miserable like them ?

misery loves company ! especially miserable women !

TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT HER FRIENDS if are *cough* SECURE IN YOUR MANHOOD *bull$hit* enough to let her up in the clubs with her single *cough $lut cough* friends !

are these women wh0res ? do they sleep around ? do they drink too much ? has she ever told you stories about how big a slut$ they are ?

forget this AFC bumping and grinding BEST CASE scenerio $hit.

her friends will get her VERY DRUNK and set her up with a guy to f*c*

I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME !

save the time and petrol trying to rescue your girl from cheating on you cause her drunk single friends are jealous of your LTR and want it to end.

DON'T LET YOUR WOMAN IN A LTR UP IN THE CLUBS PERIOD

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

illmatic20

Don Juan
Reaction score
easy answer: Tell her that it fine with you and then mention that there going to be a fellas night out also. See how she takes it.

worse case:just let her do her thing. If you blow up on her then it going to result in her lieing to you about going clubbing. If she happen to find a guy who better then me then good for her. It not like I have control over the situation, this isn't a one year contract I have over here.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
Wow you guys sure go overboard.
By that reasoning, wouldn't you be doing the same by bothering to use this site?

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrruckus --

Don't listen to sweetdrms1981 and her bull$hit ********, for she is a classic b1tch.

Now, women are the masters of manipulation, for sure. If you protest the fact that you are displeased with her dancing with other guys, she will throw the kitchen sink at you with these lines:

1) you are controlling
2) you are the jealous type
3) you have no right to tell her what to do

The key here is to talk to her calmly and to tell her you do not like her behavior, that you are in a "relationship" now. No, you're not married but still committed in that sense. If she carries on and on with the same diatribe that you are controlling, then you must hit the next button my friend. NEVER and I mean NEVER tolerate disrespectful behavior from a woman, because when you do, she will use that as a springboard to start walking all over your a$$.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by griffon65
Ummm ok you stick to your not giveing a **** motto and when a guy who knows how to work a girl comes by and ****s your girl after dancing with her at the club dont come crying to this board.
I think the whole point to not giving a sh!t is that its impossible to come here and "cry to the board" Einstein. And I will, and you stick to your caring and getting angry at her for dancing with other guys. I got a tenner that says you would be here "crying" before I ever would.
Originally posted by griffon65

Do you know how easy it is to make a girl cheat if you know what your doing?? .
Your telling me this?

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the right place and time to use the "Don't give a $hit attitude and I don't care" mentality. The point is, is that you do not want to become seduced by it.

Use it wisely and intelligently. Bottom line is use your gut instinct too, man, you've got to be able to tell if your lady wants to play you like a chump. Know what I mean?

Don't mean to rain on your parade but I've danced with plenty a girl who said they had a BF and I had plenty a fun with my tool up their a$$crack on the dance floor.