Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

short FR single interaction

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I was in the beer garden and there's two beautiful young girls sitting down. I could see people looking at them but nobody had the guts, but I manned up and approached them which i'm happy about! I love overcoming AA!

I open with something like ''Hey girls! My friends are being boring so I thought i'd come and bug you for a few seconds''. I was expecting a bad reaction tbh, but they were both super receptive, laughed and started asking me things straight away which was cool.

I sat down opposite them (we were on a table in the beer garden)

I ask how they know each other, tease them a little, tell a few stories, ask them about htemselves etc and it's going kinda well.

Then some good looking dude sits down next to me. I can't remember whether he'd met the girls that night before me, or if he knew them properly. He was cool though. It felt a bit like a double date at one point, as me and him were laughing and chatting, and we were both talking to the girls too

On of them (dark haired) turned out to be 17!! I'm nearly 30. She was actually dating a 36 year old, though, so I decided to show more intent woth the other one (who was even hotter, tbh!) She'd just turned 18;

I got speaking to her about dating etc, and threw in a few comments about her being kinda hot etc.

However, at one point when the handsome dude went to get a beer, the girls started talking about him, and the 17 year old was lke ''You obviously think he's hot! Are you gonna make a move on him?!!'' and they were kind of giggling etc!

I felt a bit **** inside as I'd been the one who was leading the convo, teasing the girls, being fun etc (basically gaming) where he was a bit more shy, but he had the looks. I felt like looks won out there tbh!!

Soon after we were asked to move indoors by the bouncer and I kind of lost them unforutunately

I'm just trying to work out if I could have done any more tbh!

Maybe should have shown more intent and made it clear that I wanted her? I also couldn't really touch her much due to our seating. Couldn't really move them either since they wanted to stay at this bar all night and it was super hot so we were all seated oustide

I dunno, man. Kind of a frustrating set as i'm not sure whether there's anything I could have done. Was it basically out of my control since i maybe didn't meet her 'looks threshold' whereas the other guy did?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, props for approaching. Most guys wouldn't do that--so that's a win. No matter what happens after that, you put yourself in a position to win, and if you do that often enough, winning's inevitable.

I open with something like ''Hey girls! My friends are being boring so I thought i'd come and bug you for a few seconds''. I was expecting a bad reaction tbh, but they were both super receptive, laughed and started asking me things straight away which was cool.
Notice how you're coming in with the idea in your head that you are coming from a place of lower value. That's not the way to do it--but the fact you had a good reaction means that you were doing something right. The fact that you approached in the first place gave you value. But in the future, don't sh1t talk your friends or yourself.

Chances are this mindset held you back later on.

I ask how they know each other, tease them a little, tell a few stories, ask them about htemselves etc and it's going kinda well.
All good so far.

Then some good looking dude sits down next to me. I can't remember whether he'd met the girls that night before me, or if he knew them properly.
Find that out ASAP next time.

He was cool though. It felt a bit like a double date at one point, as me and him were laughing and chatting, and we were both talking to the girls too
Most guys are. Like, he can only fvck one of them lol.

On of them (dark haired) turned out to be 17!! I'm nearly 30. She was actually dating a 36 year old, though, so I decided to show more intent woth the other one (who was even hotter, tbh!) She'd just turned 18;

I got speaking to her about dating etc, and threw in a few comments about her being kinda hot etc.
Pretty late to show intent. Also, instead of complimenting the girl you want on something superficial, tease her more than the one you aren't after. Only compliment her after she's done something to earn it. And don't compliment her on her looks.

However, at one point when the handsome dude went to get a beer, the girls started talking about him, and the 17 year old was lke ''You obviously think he's hot! Are you gonna make a move on him?!!'' and they were kind of giggling etc!
You don't know the relationship. For all you know, he could've built up a ton of value, he could be a part of their social circle, he could have tons of preselection. Those are all beyond your control--but most guys fvck up at some point so stop rejecting yourself.

I felt a bit **** inside as I'd been the one who was leading the convo, teasing the girls, being fun etc (basically gaming) where he was a bit more shy, but he had the looks. I felt like looks won out there tbh!!
State drop. Also, what was your plan here? Just to sit at the table all night? You should've been trying to move her to get more one-on-one or planting the seed for future interactions, even if it just meant moving your chair to where here back was to her friends.

Maybe should have shown more intent and made it clear that I wanted her? I also couldn't really touch her much due to our seating. Couldn't really move them either since they wanted to stay at this bar all night and it was super hot so we were all seated oustide
"I'm going to the bar to grab a drink. Come make sure I don't get kidnapped my some thot."--stretching out your hand. To her friend: "Mind if I steal your friend for two seconds."

I dunno, man. Kind of a frustrating set as i'm not sure whether there's anything I could have done. Was it basically out of my control since i maybe didn't meet her 'looks threshold' whereas the other guy did?
Misinterpretation. You don't know the dynamic. You didn't make any real move and let things fizzle out. Chance are you didn't present yourself as a sexual threat, since you were just happy they let you sit with them.

There will always be things beyond your control. That's life, but you need to make sure you're doing everything 100% right before you start blaming factors beyond your control ;)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you do these approaches the more you will figure out better ways and pick up on things faster. Sounds like you did great. Don't worry about accomplishing a goal every time, just go with the flow. If you get a number great, if not no problem either.