Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shopping

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is it with couples going together shopping?

school just started and ive been going to stores getting what i need, and my style is just that....get what i need and get the hell out of the place, in less than 15 mins im out of any store no matter how crowded it is.... but latley ive been seeing a TON of guys with their gf in stores just looking around, taking their time, blah blah blah.... what the ****? is shopping evolving into a mans activity as well.... Even my best friend who claim he hated it goes and spends all day at the mall with his gf...whats going on?

do any of you do this?

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh I do this, I will admit, I have sinned.

I do make sure I get something out of it though

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats bad.... brace yourselves.... i enjoy shopping. there i said it. i dont know if its just cause its getting out of the house or hitting on the cashiers or acctually getting clothes:eek: dont be hatin just telling it like it is. one plus for takin my time is more chicks to spot out and aproach

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
what is it with couples going together shopping?

do any of you do this?

I go shopping with my gf the same reason she goes to my softball games.

Ok those are completely different reasons.. but anyway..

I don't mind shopping. We have things to talk about while mulling about and i go into victoria's secret with her and she listens when i say what to get.

I like being with her. Almost any activity can be fun/better if you enjoy the company. What's the big deal? If you hate it, don't go then, but some of us like our girls beyond just sex.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends, are you there for her things or is she there to help you pick out stuff?

Its a GOOD idea to take a girl or a girlfriend along shopping with you to help you pick out stuff if you have absolutley no sense of fashion yourself. That way you end up with stuff that you know girls like the type you took along with you find attractive.

Sure at the end of the day you might have to spend a few minutes looking at some things she wants to buy too, but thats a small price to pay for getting invaluable fashion advice.

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with IamJoeDirt on his point.

I went shopping with my girlfriend for clothes before. And I admit that I have ZERO fashion sense. But after an afternoon with her I got a complete new wardrobe. She was even nice enough to buy me a couple of designer t-shirts as well. When I was out with friends clubbing or drinking I ALWAYS got complemented on my clothes by other girls.

Another plus was the privacy/public nature of those changing rooms. She jumped at the chance to get in there with me.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess some of your points are good, like i can understand a couple going together to get something they both need, so that can be taken out of the way while having good company....

what i dont understand is taking your gf to get advice on fashion... why get almost a whole new wardrobe based on what one girl likes.... yea sure some other girls may like it too but after youre over with the one that helped you choose your clothes, if another girl comes along she might not like how you dress and shell change the way you dress all over again.... and that can go on and on.... why not get your own sense of fashion and not let any ***** that comes along change you?

i thought thats what girls went shopping together for...get advice from each other and discuss if the little shirt will draw her attention.

anyways now i can understand this happening in certain cases, but i still dont understand in certain other cases.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love shopping. I love looking my best. If you don't like shopping, that's your thing.

If you want to take a girl shopping, do it. Alpha males do whatever the **** they please.