Shoes

labyrinth

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time for me to invest in new shoes and I was thinking about getting some black and white Doc Martens (see pics below). A friend of mine has someof these and he says chicks are always telling him how much they like them. I have a rockabilly/psychobilly kind of look so these should fit that well. Just wondering what some of you think about these before I fork over $100+ for these.

bombtrack2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
theyre pretty cool man. ur into the rockabilly scene? nice. i'm actually in a rockabilly/rock n roll band. i bought a pair of gripfasts that look like those, but they're black. i want to get myself a pair of black doc martens, but not the ones u can find anywhere bc they kinda look weird, but the ones from the cintas catalog

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not here to judge your style, but in my opinion i'd stay away from anything your friend exactly has. try to one-up him or spice it up by getting something different, it's like two people wearing the same jackets

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean, those shoes could work in some scenes dude.

i don't know a damn thing about rockabilly but i'm sure some girls into that scene could appreciate that style.

it's about doing what you want to do and saying f* the stigma.

i mean, you may not be into jordans but i like them. or you may not be into ferragamos or topsiders but i like those too.

Reaction score
ya i wouldnt get them but i cold totally see them work with a psychobilly look

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if your a b-boy who's good in locking GO FOR IT, otherwise NO.

shoes are part of the outfit but know that these kind of shoes will only go with someone who has extreme self confidence

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge believer in the old adage, "you're never well dressed until you're well shod."

Those shoes are unique and should work with rockabilly.

The only thing I don't like about them are the rubber soles. I personally like leather soles...I think it's a little more classic, will last longer, and generally let's women know that you know what's good in life.