Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shocking Discovery about my GF

tallcoolone

Reaction score
update

Well, it is over between me and my slutty ex gf!!!!

She called me up a couple days ago and it was the first time I talked to her since last week, and she told me she wanted to tell me something, she still stood by her story of never doing lap dances, but the previous night before she called me a customer in his 40s came in and offered her 5,000 for one night and she did it, then she started crying and telling me how it was completely over now, because she has enough money now and she doesn't need to dance anymore. I completely blew up at her and started calling her every name possible, which was probably not the best thing I should of done, but I was beyond angry. She prostituted herself off!!!! Even just for one night, I knew I could never get over it, so I ended it the relationship. I guarantee she won't ever call me again after the things I said to her.

I will never again be able to trust another girl!!!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ.

You did the right thing. Damn, dude.....but don't let her ruin it for every chich after her. Just because she slutted herself out, doesn't mean the next one will ;)

Don't call her, don't ask for details, none of that sh*t. Never contact the b*tch again.

Sorry man. Just when you think you find a nice one...

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: update

Originally posted by tallcoolone

She called me up a couple days ago and it was the first time I talked to her since last week, and she told me she wanted to tell me something, she still stood by her story of never doing lap dances, but the previous night before she called me a customer in his 40s came in and offered her 5,000 for one night and she did it, then she started crying and telling me how it was completely over now, because she has enough money now and she doesn't need to dance anymore. I completely blew up at her and started calling her every name possible, which was probably not the best thing I should of done, but I was beyond angry. She prostituted herself off!!!! Even just for one night, I knew I could never get over it, so I ended it the relationship. I guarantee she won't ever call me again after the things I said to her.

You did the right thing, dude. She's halfway to being a wh0re, literally. You don't want that, nor do you deserve it.

As an aside, I will agree with a post made a few days ago in this thread....girls are really good at fake crying. I've seen my sisters do it over the phone all the time, and it's amazing what they'll pull off. :rolleyes:

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think badly of schoolgirls prostituing themselves for if I was offered 5k I might just do it as well (well, with a woman duh). The thing is she lied and she furthermore thought that "telling you the truth" about one bad thing she did and make you forgive her would make you her slave.

Good goin dumping her. Who knows, maybe she will now change her ways and you might have saved her.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you would be SURPRISED how almost every woman has a price. For real....

And cooltallone,

This is NOT her first time selling her ass for a coupla bills. TRUST ME. That wh0re insulted your intelligence by trying to sell you that LAME-ASS story. Please.

When you start stripping and a girl gets into a mindset where SEXUAL ACTS (even non-contact sexual acts are still sexual acts) are all commodified and have a price. It's like a gradated MENU like a fvcking restaruant, where each 'act' is more incdecent/illicit and thus more expensive. I was walking thru the Red Light Distict in Amsterdam a few years ago to buy some pot to smoke with a friend, and as I walked by the infamous 'window girls' (some indeed were gorgeous) grabbed at my jacket and tried to pull me in. "50 Euro! Suck-n-Fvck!" :eek:

Once you cross that threshold, really nothing is sacred anymore. I'm sure most of those window girls started out stripping too. Once you give a lap dance for 20 bucks, an offer for a handjob for 100 seems 'not so bad' in the mind of a stripper. "It's only my hand, after all," she reasons with her pea-brained logic. All she has to do afterwards is just scrub her hands reaaal clean with anti-bacterial soap, and after the act, in her mind, "it'll be like nothing ever happened". Then she finishes her shift and goes home to her boyfriend. :rolleyes: The next month, some high-roller comes in and offers her 3 grand for a blow-job in his H2 Hummer in the parking lot. Okay, she says, her shift is over in 30 minutes anyway. Maybe she'll insist that he use a condom, and in some sick rationalization, she will feel less 'dirty' and guilty about it (or maybe she won't use a condom, she doesn't care either way). And one fine day, a B-List celeb like Charlie Sheen or some rapper might roll in (if she works at a high end strip club). Then it's ON for her. 5 G's for sex back at his multi-million dollar estate up on the Hollywood Hills, or in his Miami mansion? "Let's go," she says. :rolleyes: Fvckin' wh0res.

Remember. You can fvck with a stripper, but NEVER commit to one. She is one BABY step away from prostitution, and to be totally blunt, lap-dancing is ALREADY A FROM OF PROSTITUTION. An exchange of money for a sexual act. And isn't grinding your crotch against another person's crotch *for money* a commercial sexual act? Hmmm? Of course it is - it just carries less of a stigma than actual penetration. But it's still a form of sex - albeit light 'foreplay'.

So in summation, you did the RIGHT THING, you are a good man with a good head on your shoudlers. I'm behind you 100%, and I'm sure all the men here are too. Go home if you can, or a best friend, and just cry on a shoulder if you need to. Get it out of your system. Then take a break from girls if you have to. Then suck in a deep breath of cold air, and march right on, soldier.

Edit: Sorry about the typos. i've corrected them.

Last edited:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you did the right thing man by dumping her, and it was for a damn good reason, she is guilty, your are innocent.

Jakethesnake said some good points.

She crossed the line by banging that guy. She crossed the line not becuase she lied to you, but becuase she did the thing that a girl is not suposed to do if she is in a relationship, and that is to not **** around with any other goy for anyreason, PERIOD! there are no exceptions.

do what jake said, get it out of your system, and then go find another girl, a good one that meets your standards.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for all you don juans who don't deal with mad ho's ( most women are anyway ) here it is again

i promise i am not the 40 year old man in the story i am 26

if your GF gives me a lap dance and i offer her $500 for a blow/head job cause i am some 30 something freak with a good job and she takes my fancy

WILL SHE SAY NO ?

she is already selling her self respect and body to men for money

what if i offer her $1000 ?

and some cocaine ?

the crazy thing is i was going to type " 40 year old freak "

but i chose 30 cause i was thinking maybe the other don juans who don't know what these sorts of women are like will find it too hard to belive that a women would sleep with a man they find totally unattractive for money.

i have a vast experience dealing with lower class women

so here's my 2 cents.

women who are engaged in easy money ie.

prostitution

stripping

sleezy massage

ALL without exception get involved in DRUGS

she is making $$$.

women who prostitute their bodies cannot cope so they take drugs , then they get hooked , then they prostitute their bodies to pay for their addiction.

it is a world of crime, darkness violence and pain.

i would say RUN.

learn it. b*tches lie. NEVER give them the benefit of the doubt.

where there is smoke THERES FIRE !

oh and bro i will give good odds SHE DOESN'T STOP STRIPPING

or PROSTITUTING HERSELF now she HAS DONE IT

all it takes is a shopping binge to waste the $5000 and she is

BACK ON THE CORNER

p.s i honestly don't think he offered her $5000

i bet he got it for $1000 - $2000 or less :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: update

Originally posted by tallcoolone

good god, i take back my words from earlier. you did the right thing man.

If you'd like my advice.... just block her out completely. Ugh...sorry to hear that dude.

i'd probably be scarred for life as well.

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
liar

Its funny how many of us pretend we have no secrets and don't tell lies. Personally,I would help her get another job. then cheat on her.LOL! JK.