Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shocking Discovery about my GF

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It gives me courage!!

hey
this post given me courage to dump the beautiful bastards roaming out there and give them boot.!!

Thanks to you all!!

yours
Tuffy

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you feel even a little hypocritical condemning this girl for being a stripper when you're going to a strip club yourself? How is your behavior any better than hers?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Don't you feel even a little hypocritical condemning this girl for being a stripper when you're going to a strip club yourself? How is your behavior any better than hers?
What is worse, being a drug dealer or smoking pot occasionally?

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Dude first off, a high five to you for picking up a stripper! She must be some good looking broad!!

Now anyway unlike what most people are saying here, I don't think you should dump her just yet. Everyone is saying she is a liar blah blah blah, but come on stripping is something that is frowned upon by good people, and since she thinks you are a good guy so its obvious why she wouldn't tell you

I for one don't think stripping is so horrid, I mean yeah if she goes give lap dances that is going too far, but you know she was doing this before she met you, so its her decision....

I say trust her, but keep your guard up, if she lies to you about any other major thing then dump her by all means

Eventually if the relationship gets stronger, and you can then ask her to stop stripping if it bothers you that much. If she doesn't want to, then she isn't worth it...

my 2 cents

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take

Here's my take:

I wouldn't have a problem with her being a stripper, but I'd have a problem with her concelaing the fact from me after dating for 2 months. That's a long time to be dating without knowing something like that, and -- though I personally don't think her being a stripper is a big deal (like TheSplat said, you're the envy of all those guys there), I would wonder what else she might be concealing.

It's amazing how many of guys on this forum brag about knocking off one woman after another, but can't handle a woman being a stripper. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y?

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respectfully disagree with bonhomme and marketboy.

Two of my best friends have managed topless bars here in Houston for the past ten years, I have spent more than my fair share of time behind the scenes in topless bars.

IMO, most dancers fit into the attention w**** or borderline personality disorder category. They all have a hard luck story about why they had to start and they hate it...blah, blah, blah

But, if you will pay attention....not one of them has a penny to their name. Crappy car, crappy apt, etc. That's because most of them party too much. They talk to men all day and then use their bodies to extract money from them. Therefore, this makes a perfect job for AW's.....no lasting commitment, adulation from many men, easy money from many men.....basically a whole harem of AFC's that give you money.

To be fair, I will say that there is a fair chance that the job changes the girl, rather than them being like that prior to taking the job. But the reality is that drug usage, man hatred, and the ability to lie are common traits of dancers. Are there LTR relationship dancers? Yes, but few and far between.

I stand by my original statement that nice girls don't take their clothes off for money.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Be aware, my friend!

Originally posted by Royal-tiger
To me, it appears that you already have decided to keep this girl (considering your repeated affirmations).

If it were me, she would be history. First, she is a liar. Second, of the various professions available to noble financially challenged women she goes for "stripping." Please don't tell me that students who are tight moneywise either resort to stripping or can't solve their financial predicament. The point is she did not hesitate to feed male lust commercially even if it is only visual. And BTW, she is a confirmed liar how certain you are that she did not indulge in lap dance or sex-for-money.

Please be advised that certain professions either attract or condition its practioners certain way. Strippers are, by default, money-minded, liars, manipulative and frequently convincing in their games. I am not surprised that you are so much into her that you are willing to overlook all these red flags. She must be very good -- lookwise, sexwise or professionally, actwise.

On a personal note, I have known strippers (banged many of them) and they all had (per their admission as well) the above mentioned things in common.

If you can, watch HBO's stipper feature to get further insight into their world.

Whatever you decide, rationalize well!
This is an excellent post. Very true.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd date her for a while but just for fun. Make her feel damn sorry and have her buy you few things.

All the while date other women. When you get bored of her dump her. I would at least make her practice her show at home for me. Nothing like a bunch of free lap dances!

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop bein a *****
get a lapdance daily and **** that ***** good, monogamy is for suckers anyway

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is complicated.

First of all it depends on the girl. Strippers are people too, beleive it or not. A sister of my best friend is a stripper. She's honest, nice and caring. She studies hard and does this for the money. She does private dances, but the customers never touch her. (or they get kicked)

Honest and cool girl. Gave me sound advice about women...

Sorry... BTT:

She didnt' lie to you explicitly. She doesn't spread the word that she's stripping. She's quiet about it and I bet she doesn't just tell people on the first meet: "oh, and I think you should know, I strip part time"

So it's not a lie to you directly. It's a lie to society. So it's not a lie she chose.

On the other hand, stripping is immoral. You may not be able to show her to everybody. That's not convenient.

You also have to consider that girls usually do this "part time" for many year... usually until they can't do it anymore because of looks.

And she may be forced to do more than dancing. Depending on the club and her financial situation she may turn into prostitute.

These are the pluses and minuses. Strippers, from what I've seen (girlfriends of my best friend's sister) are usually misunderstood, lonely and can't find a guy to have a good relationship with, cause we're scared of them.

I also know one girl who was stripping for 9 years, since 18 y/o. She's a liar and a cheater. Fukked hundreds of guys. She likes to fukk, feels bad about cheating, but just can't stop.

I wouldn't date a stripper. Too much baggage.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a vast experience dealing with lower class women

so here's my 2 cents.

women who are engaged in easy money ie.

prostitution

stripping

sleezy massage

ALL without exception get involved in DRUGS

she is making $$$.

women who prostitute their bodies cannot cope so they take drugs , then they get hooked , then they prostitute their bodies to pay for their addiction.

it is a world of crime, darkness violence and pain.

i would say RUN.

now if you consider yourself to be a bit of a pimp yourself

you could get her to lap dance for you every day for free

be her pimp

open up your own small private strip club, think tom cruise in risky business lol :D

start a website with movies of her stripping and sell the movies online

umm.....

i have always had trouble getting gf's to strip tease for me

except the one time when i had $2000 in cash on me and i got a gf to strip down to a purple lace bra and knickers and i stashed $50 notes into her bra and knickers while she danced

DAMN THAT WAS FUN

then the b*tch asked if she could keep one....

in true pimp style i gave her NOTHING ahahaha :p

oh yeah sorry back to what i was saying you got your own person stripper woman to pimp

or

realise she is possibly involved in prostitution as well and RUN

*****USE A CONDOM*******

if you GF gives me a lap dance and i offer her $500 for a blow/head job cause i am some 30 something freak with a good job and she takes my fancy

WILL SHE SAY NO ?

she is already selling her self respect and body to men for money

what if i offer her $1000 ?

and some cocaine ?

hard questions i know but you gotta be real with yourself bro

read my signature :D

oh and if it was me i was be her pimp / pusher man

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to see you didnt take the gun to your head!

also good she wasnt ur girl for 2 yrs not 2 months!

get rid of her...she is low class!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys grab yourselves by the balls please.

This guy is young - chances are this relationship is not going to last anyways.

So why dump this chick? Are you kidding me.

She's obviously got a good body - and is a little feaky.

Keep her on the line - and fvck the crap out of her. This si a dream come true.

Have her strip for YOU.

Have her give you lap dances.

Use toys.

Tie her up.

Get some leather and whips and chains.

I'm serious.

Fvck her in those crazy and wild places.

Make the most of this sh#t before it ends.

Just detach yourself from her - but have fun with her.

All I can say is - I'd be hitting this freak up a plenty.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she done anything to jepordize your trust ?

Has she done anything to intentionally hurt you ?

Did she start dancing cause she had to support a drug habbit or wanted to buy some new car ?

No. She still gets into bed with just you at night. Whether its just stage dancing or lap dancing shouldnt matter.

Heck, i'd prefer to hook up with an east european prostitute, whos trying to feed her family than with some of the hoes who appear like goodey two shoes on campus, but sleep with a different guy every week cause theyre attention hoes or cheats.

Don't screw up.

Shes coping with a lousy situation the best way she can....i'd recommend talking about it and you dealing with it. Trust her until she gives you reason not to. She probably didnt tell you cause of her own pride which is understandable. If and when she cheats on you, or deliberatly hurts you....then start considering moving on.

By the way..... your pulling a double standard here. you goto a strip club, but as soon as you see ur gf working there you go nuts. Guess what.... every girl there is someones daughter or sister or girlfriend. if youre not ready to deal with the fact that at some point your going to run into someone you know, dont go there.

Calm down and think about it. She hasnt really done anything wrong....give her time to get back on her feet.

Cheers

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Guys grab yourselves by the balls please.

This guy is young - chances are this relationship is not going to last anyways.

So why dump this chick? Are you kidding me.

She's obviously got a good body - and is a little feaky.

Keep her on the line - and fvck the crap out of her. This si a dream come true.

Have her strip for YOU.

Have her give you lap dances.

Use toys.

Tie her up.

Get some leather and whips and chains.

I'm serious.

Fvck her in those crazy and wild places
:rolleyes:

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really doubt she's making $200 a night just on stage dances. Think about it - 95%+ guys tip $1.00 for a stage dance.... and a girl usually goes up 3-4 times a night at most, usually fewer times at a bigger club. My frame of reference: Two of my girlfriends were dancers, one friend is a club manager, I've been in those clubs quite a bit over the years, and I live in a city that is well known for the strip club industry. Unless some guys are throwing out bigger bills (and in the rare case, they do), her making $200.00 for just dancing on stage is pretty far-fetched.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJD
I really doubt she's making $200 a night just on stage dances. Think about it - 95%+ guys tip $1.00 for a stage dance.... and a girl usually goes up 3-4 times a night at most, usually fewer times at a bigger club. My frame of reference: Two of my girlfriends were dancers, one friend is a club manager, I've been in those clubs quite a bit over the years, and I live in a city that is well known for the strip club industry. Unless some guys are throwing out bigger bills (and in the rare case, they do), her making $200.00 for just dancing on stage is pretty far-fetched.
5*20$ lap dances?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only need to dump her if she actually is lying to you. Even though she already lied to you about her stripping job, it is understandable why she didnt tell you, assuming her story is true. She didnt want to scare you away. Now for her story, it is very pluasable that she is doing the stripping job to pay for school, this is not uncommon.

Now heres the deal, you want to be unbiased about the situation, dont assume shes a lying *****, but also dont assume she's innocent. What you want to do is investigate. Since you say she is long term material, the investigation may turn out worthwhile. You may find out she is telling the truth and can be trusted. also keep in mind, just becuase she told you a little lie already doesnt mean shell tell big lies too (like some idiot has already posted, you know who you are). If this were true, then everyone is a big liar, becuase everyone has told little lies, and then youd be required to dump everygirl unconditionally.

Now heres one way you can start: One thing she told you is that she does not do lap dances. If you find out she really is doing lap dances, then everyone is probably right, this is the tip of the iceberg for the rest of her lying.

HERES HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT IF SHE IS DOING LAP DANCES:

Get one of your friends that your GF does not know, give him 20$ or the price of a lap dance, and send him into the strip club on a mission to see if she will give him a lap dance. If she really is giving people lap dances behind your back, shell just assume your friend who she doesnt know is just another paying customer, and she will gladdly give him a lap dance. Very easy. If shes honest, she should refuse your friend. THis is one way to test out if she lied about that. If she refuses the lap dance, then thats a point for her being innocent, but you still cant be sure. But if she does give a lap dance, then she has already crossed the line, and its grounds for you to dump her ass. But again, if she refuses, she could still have some other stripper job irrelevant secrets (maybe shes seeing another guy) who knows, but you need to investigate.

Another thing you need to do is ACT LIKE YOU BELEIVE HER TOTALLY, deception is a great tool to catch her. If shes a lying little *****, she'll be trying to cover up any evidence of her lies at this point, she is afraid your onto her true side(assuming shes lying to you about alot of things). And you dont want her to be covering her tracks, this will make it difficult for you to figure out if she's lying to you or not. But if you act like you totally beleive her, shell get a false sense of security, and take the lazy route, and not go out of her way to do things to cover her tracks on her lies since she thinks you trust her again. And this is what you want, if she's lying, you want her to not cover her tracks, you want her to leave lots of evidence for you.

I dont see it as a problem if shes just taking her clothes off. The problem here is that she may be doing more: lap dances, or may even be ****ing around with other men behind your back. THese are the 2 things you want to investigate. Be smart, and come up with clever ways you can find out if she is cheating on you. As long as you play dumb, shell leave her guard down, and this will make it easy for you.

I dont know enough about your schedule or hers or about your situation to suggest any good ways to catch her cheating on you, but if I knew if your work schedule is fixed or if it is irregular, or if hers is fixed or irregular, if shes always hanging out with her girlfriends when your working, if she supposedly goes straight home after work, etc. I could give your more tips and tactics. But for now, your on your own, good luck and happy investigating.