Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shocked, stunned.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend (or the girl i've been dating) tells me about some bartender who tried picking her up about a month ago. Well, last week after a night of drinking her phone rings while i am sitting right next to her. She answers it and invites him over after i leave. She goes on to tell me, it is her 2nd cousin and she just found out about it. She must have forgotten in her drunken stupor that she had previously discussed this guy with me.

I tell her that "i am not stupid, so don't speak to me as if i am" and basically leave. She texts me the next couple of days as if nothing happened. I have ignored her and it has been almost a week with no contact. Part of me is really upset/hurt, but the other part of me is proud--because i broke it off by basically ignoring her.

I wish i could quit being so freaking nice. I want to date multiple girls, but i feel like scum if i'm juggling multiple women. I guess i should anticipate this type of behavior from girls.

Wzs99

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job.

As far as I can tell saying "i am not stupid, so don't speak to me as if i am" was the most self-respecting thing you did for yourself. AWESOME!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, did she invite him over without you knowing about it until later, or while she was on the phone right next to you? And she just made up the whole "second cousin" sh1t on the spot? If so, yeah I'd say dump the slvt.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for my lack of clarity.

She was in the car with me when the phone call took place. It was 2:30am and i was getting ready to drop her off at her house. Keep in mind, this girl displayed no red flags, until this particular incident. So needless to say, this whole situation has left me sick! Betrayal right in front of your face--followed by a blatant lie, is hard to swallow.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats sucks, bro.

Sounds like you did the right thing though.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
omfg.. thats so messed up.. hmmm, i would keep her around, see where things go, see if i could possibly screw her again, i dunno i do that, but of course dont have feeligns for her and look towards some where else in the mean while..

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would return the favour. Open my little black book, start having a bit of a side dish with another girl and have conversations that end with "sorry sweety, have to go, this girl....my niece's uncle's brother's aunt, needs to see me about her bed, she tells me she need the mattress fixed or did she say used...bye.... don't worry i'm sure your cousin can keep you company".

I'd have a laugh over this....to situation would be so much.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she told you about that bar tender before doing? If so, even if you've done right at the end, you've messed up from the start. If she told you, she's been testing.

An important lesson I've learnt about girls. They tell each other about who is trying to pick them up or who they're into and such... But never to the guy they're dating. The day they start, they're testing. Because something happened and they are testing the "strenght" of the relationship. Sort of saying "If I mean a little to you, you would have protected me..."

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was i supposed to do, tell her not to go out or tell her not to talk to the opposite sex? I have never experienced this type of test before.

Either way, i am sorry i wasted so much time on this girl. I guess this is a prime example of why you should date around and not put all your eggs in one basket.

Live and learn i guess.