SHOCKED by HB8

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a Sports motorcycle rider and ride a lot during the summer. Recently, I posted an add on Craigslist to make a riding group that could form up and ride during the weekends. I got a bunch of emails but there is one that caught me off Guard.

One person in particular emailed me and asked if they could ride along. I figured it was a newbie wanting to ride and learn. We set up a time to meet and when I got to the location it ended up being an HB8 ( 21 years old college student, very athletic) who had her own motorcycle.

We rode for an hour or so and stopped in several locations to chit chat. Of course, I busted her balls on everything she said and made fun of her in good taste. She also gave me several IOIs. During one of the conversations, she dismissingly mentioned the guy she is with and how he has graduated college and moved away. I didn't pay to much attention to it and after conversing for a few minutes at the last stop, I told her I had a great time and then took off before she did.

About an hour later she texted me and said "Thank you again for riding tonight. It was nice to get out. I am sorry if i came off a little strong, I didn't mean to. Let me know if you want to ride again!" We ended up texting until 2 am before deciding to meet again on Saturday.

The QUESTION: There are some things that you leave alone just don't mess with. Yes, she is an HB8, good personality, nice body, and educated. Why is she showing so much interest if she is already dating someone? Should I stay away from this? If not, should I proceed like I would with any other single HB8? I typically a draw a big line if someone is already in a relationship.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, I wouldn't stay away. Sounds like it could be fun.

Personally, I would never mess with my buddies chick, but someone you don't know (and you don't even know if he actually exits or she was just hamstering that up), I would see what happens.

If the dude doesn't have a lock on his chick, she is going to stray. That is his issue and her issue, but not your issue.

I would not specifically respond the the "came on too strong" comment unless you can find some good way to tease her about it. Just hang with her again, grab some beers after and escalate.

Wow, I have gotten pretty jaded over the last couple years.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she dismissingly mentioned the guy she is with and how he has graduated college and moved away.
She's in a LDR. There is NO WAY a bf can maintain a LDR when a DJ steps into the picture. You'll have no problem stealing her away from him... In fact, I encourage you to do so :D

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
She's in a LDR. There is NO WAY a bf can maintain a LDR when a DJ steps into the picture. You'll have no problem stealing her away from him... In fact, I encourage you to do so :D
:rockon:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it if you want. But dont get sprung on this girl. If she monkey branches to you, she'll monkey branch away from you.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Exactly. Given the fickle nature of women, no guy should ever agree or be serious with a LDR. (Unless you're purposely dating fat, old, unattractive women :D)

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
****UPDATE****

So I did go on another date and here are the sequence of events in simple terms.

a) Asked her to come meet me at my place to go out get some ice cream at 9pm.
b) She came to the apartment, hung out for 30 minutes.
c) We went out, got some ice cream.
d) Then I wanted to cut it short and excuse myself (11pm) because I had to work, which started to make her upset, so I told her to come back to my place so she can hangout while I change and get ready for work (she was happy again)
e) We left the house together (12 am)

- She asked **** LOAD of questions this time, way too many IOIs
- I think I got carried away too by revealing way too much about myself, had
to stop myself a couple of times.
- I busted her balls non-stop, no relief
- Lots of smiling and KINO

She is coming to see me again in a couple of hours. Here is the question. For an HB8 to act in this manner is very strange, they are typically BIG BIATCHES. Should I keep escalating and close the deal? I have only spent three to four hours with her altogether. If I jump quickly, I may bust the whole sequence of events to an unrecoverable point. The Approach, Attract, Interest, and Rapport phases are checked. Not sure if I should fast track through emotional interest part and just go for the strike. Any suggestions?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what SS declares, not all good looking girls are slopes or biznitches. Just go with it, even if it's for a few weeks of fun. You never know what happens. Could be three weeks or thirty years, so ride this train off the tracks and right into the woods.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a boyfriend, just be sure he's not some crazy ex convict with gang ties.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in the flow. Forget that you want anything from her. She's in a relationship, so don't try to pull her away, quit the flirty chat and just accept her as a riding companion. If she'll want something from you, you will know, otherwise, you'll still have a good time riding with her. If you can't handle that and are scared of being friendzoned, walk away.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Drop the numbers game.

She's a woman.

You're going to think yourself right out of a good situation.
Tictac! Thanks for the encouragement man, sometimes its a few words that can give you the extra push you need. It worked just fine.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
What bothered me was..she kept saying "What should I do?" to make a decision to continue during the whole thing, she was literally asking herself that....

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverace87 said:
What bothered me was..she kept saying "What should I do?" to make a decision to continue during the whole thing, she was literally asking herself that....
Wtf...

Is this chick asking you for advice on her relationship while also making passes at you? If thats the case, from what Ive seen situations like this dont have favorable outcomes. I

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Wtf...

Is this chick asking you for advice on her relationship while also making passes at you? If thats the case, from what Ive seen situations like this dont have favorable outcomes. I
Jaylan, I may have miscommunicated. She wasn't asking about her relationship (not even sure if she has one), she was asking herself if she should sleep with me before we did it. I was persistent, didn't give in, and I think she appreciated that.

B

BeDJ

Women with boyfriends are one of the easier lays you can get. Your situation with dealing with a women in a LDR should be a piece of cake. She knows what she is getting herself into, it's your responsibility to push the envelope as far as it can go. You really have nothing to lose, and quite frankly, neither does she. She is in a 'relationship' with a disposable partner. The advantage of being in her situation is how far she can get away with. Push the envelope and make your intentions clear.

From experience:

http://imgur.com/Tfp6jbn
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=206935