Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shiit test: Do i look like a whoore now?

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your date is dressed up, she ask you:» Do i look like a whoore now?» (Or something like « I look like a whoore now…)

what would you reply?

(With In mind: We know females have alot of pressure from cociety normes and culture to supress their true sexuality. Women are more built for plessure then men. I think many women can be more slutty, but they dont want to apear slutty. (for obvious reasons, lowering here actraction etc) But it could be freeing for here knowing the man she dates dont jugde here real nature?)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your date is dressed up, she ask you:» Do i look like a whoore now?» (Or something like « I look like a whoore now…)

what would you reply?

(With In mind: We know females have alot of pressure from cociety normes and culture to supress their true sexuality. Women are more built for plessure then men. I think many women can be more slutty, but they dont want to apear slutty. (for obvious reasons, lowering here actraction etc) But it could be freeing for here knowing the man she dates dont jugde here real nature?)
Get out your phone and take a photo. Then edit it and add her phone number along with the words "BJ, CIM, A-levels, French kissing".

Show her the photo and say "you do now".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what would you reply?

Should prostitute uniform really be the uniform of female daters? There should be no standards?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out your phone and take a photo. Then edit it and add her phone number along with the words "BJ, CIM, A-levels, French kissing".

Show her the photo and say "you do now".
OWO included