Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shes tryin to lay down the higher value. No idea what to do

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
So some background, I had oneitis for this girl really bad 2 years ago, the sad thing was I never even talked to her, we knew who eachother was but nothin else. Last school year I still didn't talk to her, I liked her a lot less last year. This year she was just hot to me, talked to her just a little.

Saw her at v-ball practice one day i had football practice, sent her a message and started talkin to her since. I've been c&f and everything with her and guess i just messed up.

So what do I say to this?

Feel free to criticize, it helps me learn.

her sweetie ive always been a hard ass lol....there are many things i want but only a real man can get them for me!!!

me lol so now you're a hard ass

fine then what do you want?

her psh hugs are for *****'s

me you probably want two then

her nope i dont want one hug

me haha oh yes you know you want some

her i dont need hugs!!! lol

me well i was gonna give you a hug since i figured that was a little hard but lol ok

her ooouuuuccchhhh!!!! they would be rolling on the ground laughing so hatd cuz you have like no pictures on myspace

me haha they'd be laughin at you cuz you aren't tall enough to order tickets

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone just tell me what to say back even if it's somethin really obvious that'll make me look stupid for not sayin it in the first place?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay off the weed and maybe you'll be able to form more coherent sentences, because I have no idea what the hell that was.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant can someone tell me what I should say back to her tryin to establish herself as the prize, because I have no idea what to say.

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, i couldn't make much sense of the "conversation" part of your post... but all i can see is you trying the CnF... not really sure what the problem is.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jump in the conversation from you asking her what she wants to hugs are for XXXXX makes no sense. Is something missing there? It's hard for people to give advice when the conversation you present is so poorly organized.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just we were joking around making fun of eachother, talkin about if we got in a fight at the movies, I said somethin that I thought mighta been a litttle too hard, so I was offerin to give her a hug to make her feel better (kino).

She just kept joking around like she didn't need one saying they're for pvssies.

I messed up by asking what did she need then and she tried putting herself as the prize.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read several of your posts and you need some practice

there are no special little one liners that are gonna get you laid

experience gets you laid...go sarge

having oneitis for a girl you have never really talked too is bad...imo she can read you like a book

try to treat her as normal as possible and invite her somewhere

also... when she said she was a hardass, I personally would have slapped her ass or made some sexual comment about that...but thats just me

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you high when you arguing with her? Cause you seem to be the kind of person who should NOT smoke. Couple things:

1 - Don't text women more than once or twice a day, unless shes sleeping with you or your legit lady. It makes you desperate (waiting for a reply), it makes you seem desperate (she either may get turned off, or take advantage and use you for attention), and it is probably wasting your texts for more important people.

You want to know what to say to her to knock her off her pedestal? Nothing. Do not talk to her. For at least 1-2 weeks if not till the end of summer. I'd suggest the latter, move on to other women. You play football right? What about the team cheer leaders? What about the other schools cheer leaders?

Do you really want to be with a girl who says: "sweetie ive always been a hard ass lol....there are many things i want but only a real man can get them for me!!!"

Translated - "I'm going to be naggy and demanding and make you wait for it"

B1tch sounds nuts in my opinion.

NEXT.