Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's taken...but we kissed anyway

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so there's this girl i met at school, and we have had this thing ever since we met. We hang out a lot and there is clearly sexual tension between us. Every time i'm with her we play around and tickle each other and stuff, and it usually ends with her about 2 inches from my face staring deep into my eyes and smiling. And yes i noticed her pupils get fairly large when she looks into my eyes. We're just really comfortable around each other, and we've even made out. She even kisses my neck sometimes when i'm holding her.

Anyway, the problem is she has a boyfriend of 2 years and me and her have grown really close recently. She's even let me into some deep secrets that only a couple people in her life know about her. Another problem is the other night she said that she thinks of me as a big brother who's there for her, but i know there's something sexual between us. I mean last night she even told me to have some sexual dreams about her lol. Anyway should i go after her? I know it's ****ed up and she'd probably do the same to me if we went out but i'm willing to risk it. however i don't really wanna do anything else unless they break up cuz i'm not that kind of guy. What do you guys think?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo! You kissed a whroe.

Maybe after a few months with you karma will catch up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say the hell with karma. Women go from man to man like monkeys go from vine to vine.

And yes i noticed her pupils get fairly large when she looks into my eyes.

Doggie dinner bowl look! Give her the sex she wants, just don't expect her to leave the borefriend.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I say the hell with karma. Women go from man to man like monkeys go from vine to vine.

And yes i noticed her pupils get fairly large when she looks into my eyes.

Doggie dinner bowl look! Give her the sex she wants, just don't expect her to leave the borefriend.
I agree. Similar situation happened to me in my AFC days. When she said she wanted to leave her borefriend. It Didn't end well lemme just say. I believe translating the crap that happened, I think it would go like this.: " I got nothing better to do so I guess its ok to hang out with you but I have to be home at a specific time because I dont wanna spend much time with you and by then some better plans will be around and dont bother calling because I wont pick up and wont call you until im utterly bored"

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no girl is ever taken unless she is married. But then again, the only thing that stops a man from doing a married woman is his sense of honor and respect for another mans property.

a girl that has a boyfriend is wide open for you. It not your choice to make anyway, it is her choice.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
She even kisses my neck sometimes when i'm holding her.
When a girl you are holding is kissing you on the neck, that means she wants more. Do I need to repeat that? SHE. WANTS. MORE.

Kiss her back. Or if you're worried about making the first move, when she kisses you on the neck again just tell her "No you'll have to do that again, you got the wrong spot!"

If she backs right off, then you are just getting played.

If she doesn't... come back and ask us if you don't know what to do next :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
Ok so there's this girl i met at school, and we have had this thing ever since we met. We hang out a lot and there is clearly sexual tension between us. Every time i'm with her we play around and tickle each other and stuff, and it usually ends with her about 2 inches from my face staring deep into my eyes and smiling. And yes i noticed her pupils get fairly large when she looks into my eyes. We're just really comfortable around each other, and we've even made out. She even kisses my neck sometimes when i'm holding her.

Anyway, the problem is she has a boyfriend of 2 years and me and her have grown really close recently. She's even let me into some deep secrets that only a couple people in her life know about her. Another problem is the other night she said that she thinks of me as a big brother who's there for her, but i know there's something sexual between us. I mean last night she even told me to have some sexual dreams about her lol. Anyway should i go after her? I know it's ****ed up and she'd probably do the same to me if we went out but i'm willing to risk it. however i don't really wanna do anything else unless they break up cuz i'm not that kind of guy. What do you guys think?
Hey, why not. Go for it. You won't enjoy yourself though. Nothing good will come of this situation.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali is right and you already sense it yourself that karma will catch up to you in the end and the same will happen to you.

If you want sex from her go ahead but keep your emotions out of it.

"She's even let me into some deep secrets that only a couple people in her life know about her."

Keep your eyes open my friend. Do not believe everything she tells you. Her saying something like this could be a manipulation to bring out your captain save a ho mentality and bring you closer into her web. The more emotionally invested you are the easier you can be played as she will have more power over you than you realize.

"Another problem is the other night she said that she thinks of me as a big brother who's there for her, but i know there's something sexual between us. I mean last night she even told me to have some sexual dreams about her lol."

LOL, my ex girlfriend said that "big brother" sh!t about me all the time too and there was a sexual tension between us too like there was something really there but you know what excuses she used when it ended?

"I only loved you like a friend, you were like a big brother to me"

So beware dude, the same words she uses to build you up may one day be used to screw you over.

Continual actions towards you being favorable is the only language one must listen to with a woman.

Words mean absolutely nothing without actions to back them up.

"I love you" and "You're the best boyfriend ever" means nothing without the girl continually showing she believes it towards you through her actions.

"Anyway should i go after her?"

It depends on what you want.

If you are looking for a serious long term relationship this is not the candidate for that.

If however you are simply looking for a few solid months of good fvcking and you can stay emotionally detached from her go for it and pound her through the matress.

"I know it's ****ed up and she'd probably do the same to me if we went out but i'm willing to risk it."

Is she really that special as in extremely hot and interesting with many of the same likes and passions as you or do you have a lack of options to choose from my friend?

"however i don't really wanna do anything else unless they break up cuz i'm not that kind of guy. What do you guys think?"

You are that kind of guy though, you kissed her after all.

Listen man you're already being a relationship vulture, might as well go all the way and break them up if you can, you're lying to yourself otherwise and wasting time in so doing that you are a good harmless guy in all of this.

Anyway remember you're gut instinct has already warned you that this is "fvcked up" and probably not going to last long term so protect your emotions as it seems you want to make this one into a serious girlfriend and really dude she isn't even a contender for that title.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top post KontrollerX, especially the part about her trying to bring out the 'Captain save-a-ho' mentality. It reels guys in very well, I've fallen for it in the past myself, shamefully.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Well, she stayed the night at my house again the other night and we ended up kissing a lot after i had told her i couldn't. She kept instigating it and telling me she wanted me to kiss her and fvck her really badly. She literally begged me. I didn't do her though. I made my decision and i told her she has to talk to her boyfriend about it because it's fvcked up what we did. She keeps telling me that both her boyfriend and I feel right and she doesn't know what to do. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see. yes she is really hot and we get along really well, but i do want a relationship and i know if i just fvcked her i'd feel like a d!ck.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
yes she is really hot and we get along really well, but i do want a relationship and i know if i just fvcked her i'd feel like a d!ck.
so you re basically saying that you want a relationship with a chick who openly admits that cheating on her boyfriend "feels right"

as far as your sense of "morals" or "ethics" stopping you from fvcking her, you are a bit delusional. KontrollerX already pointed this at the end of his long response. As soon as a person in a relationship steps across the boundaries of what was agreed by both partners as "acceptable", he or she is cheating. Whether those boundaries are defined as flirting, holding hands, kissing is irrelevant. Once you cross these boundaries there is no "degree" of cheating: how far you go doesn't matter, what matters is that you broke the mutual trust, which is foundation of any relationship

to make a long story short, you had this girl coming over your house KNOWING that she was at least wanna make out. so if you were cool wit that why not with straight up fvcking her?

i don't quite understand your reasoning and it sounds hypocritical

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
no girl is ever taken unless she is married.
At a very minimum, 100% true. The very last thing I worried about was boyfriends. Heck, I didn't even ask, because asking would have implied I even gave a rat's a$$.

I discovered (after asking her out) that my (now) wife had a boyfriend because she told me. Going on memory, i said (after shrugging my shoulders) something like, "hmm, sounds like you have a decision to make then.. tell me soon whether you still want to go out."

But then again, the only thing that stops a man from doing a married woman is his sense of honor and respect for another mans property.
No, the thing that should stop this is the married person choosing to honor their vows. We live in an age where not only is it convinent, but even accepted to place blame somewhere else other than where it rightfully belongs.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"but i do want a relationship"

You'll never get a serious relationship with this chick.

She's a fun summer fling at best.

"and i know if i just fvcked her i'd feel like a d!ck."

You already seem to feel like a d!ck for kissing her by saying "what we did was really fvcked up."

Anyway if this isn't the only reason you won't go all the way I'm thinking that maybe your idea is if you make her break up with her boyfriend first thats your ticket to a serious relationship with her as then she'll of chosen you over him.

Its not.

It just makes her desire you more and want to do anything to conquer and fvck you.

Her cheating mentality will still be intact even if she breaks up with her boyfriend to accomplish this goal because thats what she is.

A cheater.

And once the newness of you wears off she'll begin looking for or be very open to the big and better deal should it come along.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
Just nail her, already, and get it over with.

Then ignore her.

-
-
-