Shes playing games....Cheat Codes please?

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry it might be long...or not

so i knew this girl all my life and she liked me ever since she was 10. and ive always liked her back so we played this little taboo thing doing stuff in private and what not i had my share of girlfriends she had her share of boyfriends...but we've stilled secretly fooled around...so now im 15and she got this new boyfriend....but hes my close friend and we've never told anyone that we've been around and shes with him alot but we still do stuff but idk how to bring this up cuz he treats her like ****...like his side hoe...so im wondering how do i let her know that "hey this guy treats you like **** and i really think we should be together...." but all my friends and her friends well some of them think they are good with each other when others obviously know hes not...my friend tells me that she never ever thought i liked her.?? so uhm i never thought id have to say it but w/e. she feels my arms rubs my shoulders etc etc but everytime i see her with him she looks at him the same way she looks at me... she talks about marrying this dude like wtf :nervous: :nervous: even when i try to talk to a girl she pulls me away or tries to join the convo and it pisses me off cuz i cant even mac when shes around anymore but like dang im really stumped my friends say she deserves better and looks good with me but its like im stumped idk how to say or go up to her or him and be like yo thats my girl your treating like **** back off... What do i do...when do i do it

(p.s if remember i had a thread way back december i think about a girl...it was her older sister lol **** happens right? well she found out got jealous oh well)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some other girls. You can't convince her of anything. To contrast: what would you do if a girl told you that your super hot girlfriend was not treating you right?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1: NDJ is right. If she stood by while you had other girlfriends, you need to give her the same treatment. You cant just sabotage a happy relationship because you missed your chance to make her your own girlfriend.

#2: You're helping a girl cheat on your close friend? You said "we still do stuff" but I dont know if you mean harmless flirting or more. If it's more, think about where your loyalties lie. Sex isn't worth breaking your morality.

#3: It seems that in this relationship (at least right now) she has the power. She decides who she wants, and you wish for things from afar. This is a toxic position, and you should get out of it. Find other girls.

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
we never had sex is harmless stuff. but i guess i can wait it out and move on until she gets single again. but recently shes been trying to hook me up with her friend after countless times of me saying i dont like the friend. she ask me then who do u like... i dont want to tell her and complicate her relationship...wa do i do
its a taboo thing she doesnt know i like her still though so ima tell her a week or 2 after she breaks up with him

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwilled said:
we never had sex is harmless stuff. but i guess i can wait it out and move on until she gets single again. but recently shes been trying to hook me up with her friend after countless times of me saying i dont like the friend. she ask me then who do u like... i dont want to tell her and complicate her relationship...wa do i do
its a taboo thing she doesnt know i like her still though so ima tell her a week or 2 after she breaks up with him
And you don't think that's going to be an absolute train wreck? Move on.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You two fooled around while dating other people? Not a surprise your buddy is treating her like a side-hoe, and she likes it, too.

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
we didnt like fool around as much when she dated it was limited to just hand holding and other stuff. she dont even know shes being treated like a side hoe me and her brother told her to like this kid gona get with u and then throw u out and she dont wana listen so its w/e

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwilled said:
she dont even know shes being treated like a side hoe me and her brother told her to like this kid gona get with u and then throw u out and she dont wana listen so its w/e
Sounds like they're happy, and you're a hater. I've been there, it's rough.

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
not a hater...just a worried "friend" and hell yeah..its rough

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwilled said:
not a hater...just a worried "friend" and hell yeah..its rough
Lol naw homie. That may be the lie you tell her, but not what you tell us or yourself. Another dude is getting his **** wet and you wish it was you so you're hating on their relationship. She can handle herself, there's no need to be worried for her, and you don't have just "friend" feelings for her.

Have you met any other girls?

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can literaly go out wth 3 other girls right now but i want a challenge i want some untapped potential which she is... me going out with the other 3 wont be the same cuz shes way hotter shes a 9.5 and the others are 8 and 8.5s. and they've been passed around to much you the saying "loving the crew" the crew was loving them

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason,I still smell trolling.Bro fvck "untapped potential".Move on.You ain't gonna get other better answers.Take it or leave it.

Bwilled

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes not tapping it shes still a virigin he'll tell us when they have sex and im moving on dont worry