Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's looking for a moment

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's the rundown...

The girl I have been dating recently tells me she still feels empty. I think she is still kinda down from breaking up with her ex a while back. She is totally an amazing girl, but I am not sure how to create this "moment" she needs.

We have seen lots of views of the city at night, gone for walks at night, spent afternoons on the beach, little bit of sports, and so on. Its not like there is a lack of romance... she seems to need something else.

Any ideas or stories I can relate to in getting an empty and shy girl to deeply feel a special moment and move forward in our relationship?

Looking back at what I just wrote, it sounds very messed up. She doesn't even know what she wants lol. Any ideas?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing you can do, and when you try to do something she will know, and the sole action of doing something means many bad things, shortly put you come across as needy chump.

Read this carefully. Her actions indicate a lack of interest in you, not her inability to move on from a previous relationship.

Interprit this as follows: She is using you to move on, in other words she is toying with you because her last guy was more than you and she don't have that now. You are the best she can do for right now.

Later on, she will dump you and move on with her life.

Create a special moment for yourself. Start seeing other women, and not just one, many other women. Use this one for sex, then next her.

P.S. Chicks dont end one relationship and look for another one. They often find a new one and move on, but that is only if the new one is much more interesting to her that her current one. My guess would be that her ex dumped her, and that she feels bad. You come in handy to stroke her ego. Should you want me to recommend some reading, PM.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
...Looking back at what I just wrote, it sounds very messed up. She doesn't even know what she wants lol. Any ideas?
Ahhh, the joys of being The Rebound Guy. Learn to live with her lack of direction until she gets the ex completely out of her system. Also, be aware that there's a good possibility that she will project upon you the issues that she had with her ex. You're such a lucky guy! ;)

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ahhh, the joys of being The Rebound Guy. Learn to live with her lack of direction until she gets the ex completely out of her system. Also, be aware that there's a good possibility that she will project upon you the issues that she had with her ex. You're such a lucky guy! ;)

:crackup:

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
good call guys, it makes sense. Clear thoughts are appreciated.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
Ok, here's the rundown...

The girl I have been dating recently tells me she still feels empty. I think she is still kinda down from breaking up with her ex a while back. She is totally an amazing girl, but I am not sure how to create this "moment" she needs.

We have seen lots of views of the city at night, gone for walks at night, spent afternoons on the beach, little bit of sports, and so on. Its not like there is a lack of romance... she seems to need something else.

Any ideas or stories I can relate to in getting an empty and shy girl to deeply feel a special moment and move forward in our relationship?

Looking back at what I just wrote, it sounds very messed up. She doesn't even know what she wants lol. Any ideas?
Oh man, I gotta tell you man. It's a wrap. Bone her a few more times and dump her.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what everyone else wrote. You're acting like a woman. I wouldn't put to much investment into this "relationship."

Stop trying to create a hollywood moment and start doing normal things, like going to mcdonalds or w/e. Bone her a couple more times and dump her if you have to.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Stop trying to create a hollywood moment.
Funny stuff..

Get back out there, find a women who is worthy of your time :up:

Mindtrust.