Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes looking at my p*n*s?

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last night i had this girl come over to study a psychology test. a bunch of flirting and kino later, we decided to watch fight club (my favorite movie) together after we were done. when that time finally came, she said she would go to her dorm (down the hall) for a while and come back later... she never came.

doesnt happen often but it still happens once in a while... whatever...

she just came by and told me there was a study group in the library tonight, and insisted i come (me: "i dont know, i hate libraries..."). i pretended like nothing happend last night and couldnt give a **** (well i guess i wasnt pretending... whatever).

heres the weird thing: as i said bye, she looked RIGHT at my crotch area... just a little too long...

normally i would take this as an obvious IOI, but after last night? im thinking maybe shes just a dumb freshman girl whos playing games/cant make up her mind/is scared or something stupid like that...

shes not a virgin though, shes got enough experience so i wonder.

any thoughts?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. how'd she say she's going back to her room? maybe she was hinting you to follow her? ;)

but yeah, go to the study group, then later that night do something else. maybe another movie? try to flirt with her at the study thing. a little footsie under the table, etc.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is "What do you want??"

If you are the passenger in this scene all you going to have is some questions with no answers.

If you are the driver, you take control of the situation and instead of inviting her for a movie as "a friend" or going to stupid study group, put the moves on her and come onto her. If she rebuffes your advances then NEXT her. If you don't want her then you shouldn't care where and why she looked at you.

DjDamage

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
When in doubt, whip it out.
Not bad advise unless you want to get arrested.

In all seriosness, a chick staring at your c0ck is a major buying signal, unless your fly is open.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
When in doubt, whip it out.

lol. So the next time you can't figure out the solution and your male boss is crawling up your a$$, you gonna whi it out on him?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a roomful of women stare at my crotch area!

But when I zipped up, they all stopped staring.