Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's emotionally unstable, better chances of me hooking up?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I talk to recently was telling me how she feels sad because she's moving. She's moving by herself to California to pursue her degree. She pretty much was all like "I feel weird. cause my fun is pretty much over. I don't feel happy anymore" I asked her what jobs shes lookin to apply for when she moves and shes like "I dont even care...sad huh" then shes like she wouldn't drink as much as she does if she was happy.

I dont know how the hell to handle this girl. But I'm going to visit her this week. I was just wondering how should I act? Should I just show her I care and tell her to just move and go for it? I don't think being C&F when shes all emotional like this will work. If I probably comfort her or something I could probably get a ONS. That's all im pretty much looking for. So what should I do to get a ONS with this chick when I meet up with her? Start making moves on her right away or just chill out till we go out and drink then go in for it?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick already told you want she wants. She's moving away to pursue a degree and she wants to have fun while she can.

In other words, mess around with this girl, be playful, show her a good time and make a move on her sooner than later. She doesn't want you to "comfort" her and tell her it's going to be alright. She looks for this in a friend, not in a potential "fun" partner.

If you want a ONS then keep things 100% positive with this girl, be spontaneous, don't ask her if she wants to do something- TELL her that you're going to take her out and do something.

I hear women cry like this all the time about having not having fun and being depressed and usually all it takes is a little positivity and playfulness to light that fire under their ass.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was talking to her on AIM last night and she told me she was gonna get off and then she asked me if I'll be on later I told her yes. But then I signed off and didn't go back on (Spontaneous) Girls don't seem to like it when they expect things. So she probably expected me to be back on but I wasn't so she thinks of me more.

ANyways I was kinda comforting her ( I regret it tho) and I was like "oh u never know and you'll always be asking yourself 'what if' " blah blah. so damn i shouldn't of done that. idk.. but anyway, i'm seeing her friday. im just gonna be like "Lets go to the beach..."