She's due back in 6 weeks

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf of 3 yrs left for an overseas working holiday about 8 months ago, since then we've kept in contact once or twice or week to maintain contact without forcing pressure on the situation. Which i was fine with, as Ive been using the time apart to remedy some aspects of my life and my relationship which i wasent happy with, ie neediness, supplicating etc etc.

Without sounding self-righteous i'm very happy with the progress ive made.

So for about a month now ive been seeing someone else, and kept it quiet from the one overseas as they know each other and there wasent much to tell anyway as we've only been hanging out and doing a few things together and havent had sex yet.

The one overseas found out a couple of days ago that ive been seeing someone else. She took the news better than I expected but is still upset.

It's obvious i still feel for the one overseas but I dont think I can be anything more than friends until shes shows me she want to be part of my life and not up off and leave again.
Hows the best way to convey that without adding pressure to the situation.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nw1512
My gf of 3 yrs left for an overseas working holiday about 8 months ago, since then we've kept in contact once or twice or week to maintain contact without forcing pressure on the situation. Which i was fine with, as Ive been using the time apart to remedy some aspects of my life and my relationship which i wasent happy with, ie neediness, supplicating etc etc.

Without sounding self-righteous i'm very happy with the progress ive made.

So for about a month now ive been seeing someone else, and kept it quiet from the one overseas as they know each other and there wasent much to tell anyway as we've only been hanging out and doing a few things together and havent had sex yet.

The one overseas found out a couple of days ago that ive been seeing someone else. She took the news better than I expected but is still upset.

It's obvious i still feel for the one overseas but I dont think I can be anything more than friends until shes shows me she want to be part of my life and not up off and leave again.
Hows the best way to convey that without adding pressure to the situation.
How about grabbing your balls and saying "I dont think we can be anything more then friends until you show me you want to be part of my life and not up off and leave again."

Homey you have the power of having someone else wanting you on your side. Never underestimate the power of jealousy, since she now has to acknowledge you as the catch that you are ya dig!!!!

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks old mate just the "wakeup to yourself slap" i needed

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took the news better than I expected but is still upset.
She's cheated on you!!... Why wouldn't she... an aussie chick celebrate in a foreign country for 8 months???.... give her a break!!

You're her backup boy!!

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought for a minute that she wouldnt get with other guys. Thats not the part thats bothering me.

But am i right in thinking that i she wants to ever be with me again after being away for 9 months, she has a ton of hoops to jump through.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But am i right in thinking that i she wants to ever be with me again after being away for 9 months, she has a ton of hoops to jump through.
Question... does she have much incentive to jump thru those hoops????..

I think if you weren't seeing anyone else, you'd hardly put up much resistance...