Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's done stuff (so have I) and it bothers me

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
I explained this on AIM to a buddy, so its just copied from there. I apologize

ive been dating this girl for a while, we're serious......and we love each other
and we havent done anything past make out
keep in mind im 17
we've been all over each other for months
but get this: only offical for a few weeks
alright
well she's catholic, wants to wait til marriage, etc.. and thats cool with me
and she has an ex whom she was with for.....oh 9 months
anyways we're both crazy about each other and its all going great, except
she did stuff with the other guy (everything but regular sex).......bj, handjob, fingering, eating out........and she said she did it cuz she felt no one else would love her, she had no choice, etc...
and i do believe her
i was willing to wait with all of that
but now......
i dunno man, i just feel like **** when i know that his **** has been in her mouth......and mine wont be
i know its stupid, i understand the reasoning.........but whats up with this feeling man........i feel like we just gotta do something
whats ur opinion

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry, my ex (18 years old) is a virgin (yet fingered...I'm amazed at how up she is for sex..yet can't bring herself to do it)....and when I found that out, I was pissed. Royally. So, I decided that I want to take her virginity.

It hurts your pride when you find out someone beat you to somethings.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double_Diamonds said:
I explained this on AIM to a buddy, so its just copied from there. I apologize

ive been dating this girl for a while, we're serious......and we love each other
and we havent done anything past make out
keep in mind im 17
we've been all over each other for months
but get this: only offical for a few weeks
alright
well she's catholic, wants to wait til marriage, etc.. and thats cool with me
and she has an ex whom she was with for.....oh 9 months
anyways we're both crazy about each other and its all going great, except
she did stuff with the other guy (everything but regular sex).......bj, handjob, fingering, eating out........and she said she did it cuz she felt no one else would love her, she had no choice, etc...
and i do believe her
i was willing to wait with all of that
but now......
i dunno man, i just feel like **** when i know that his **** has been in her mouth......and mine wont be
i know its stupid, i understand the reasoning.........but whats up with this feeling man........i feel like we just gotta do something
whats ur opinion
Forget it, she probably has had long term buyers remorse.

She did it then, cause she probably felt like it was the thing to do, months later she regrets it.

What to do? How can you make her want to have sex with you?

Make her crazy by keeping her on her toes, be the biggest tease around, hint that you have other women after you.

With that, she should open up to putting out a lot more.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that ****...you're being made a fool of.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tips guys

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double_Diamonds said:
thanks for the tips guys
What tips? I see nothing but pointless babbling between so far.

Look, the only person that has said 1 real thing is Docs. Yes, it hurts your pride.

HOWEVER...

You even said in your title that you have done stuff too.

You can NOT fault her for doing stuff if you do it too. Also, why are you two in love after a few months of togetherness? You are 17. You don't know what love is. If you did, this wouldn't be bothering you. You wouldn't care if 1 guy did stuff to her before you did. If you are mad about that, don't dump her...Who knows what will happen when you find an 18 year old who *gasp* has had SEX before being with you.

Come on DD, you are letting this get you too far into a hole of misery. Pick yourself up out of it, and shake it off. The worst thing you can do is let this effect you and get you pissed.

There are worst things out there than her sucking off some guy before you two started out.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on Eternal...Lust gave some good advice. And this guy's problem is not the fact that she's blown some other guy, it's that she's blown some other guy and is not blowing him. I'd be fvcking pissed about that too.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
Oh come on Eternal...Lust gave some good advice. And this guy's problem is not the fact that she's blown some other guy, it's that she's blown some other guy and is not blowing him. I'd be fvcking pissed about that too.
Lust's advice is something that DD couldn't pull of if he is "in love with her."

The problem is DD's mindset.

"only offical for a few weeks"

They have only been official for, a month maybe, and she was with her ex for 9 months. He wants her to blow him after a month yet loves her?

I can tell why all the other "veterans" left this place.

Wake up DD. You used to be better than this. If you are unhappy, move on. If you "love her," then stay and see what happens.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next time your with her alone say this to her

you "So you do that thing huh?"
her "what thing"
you "You know.. that thing with your mouth"
her "what are you talking about"
you "where you put guys penises in your mouth"
her "laugh laugh laugh"
you "i bet your not very good at it since you've only done it with your one ex"
her "shut up yes i am"
you "prove it"

Natedogdude

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as Docs... my girl was fingered by her last bf after 3 months... then they broke up. Its a while later now, and OUR three months are coming up...

We mess around and make out and I've drove her to orgasm rubbing over her jeans quite a few times now.

But here's the problem: One time, the last time, my pants were coming off and she noticed and took them off herself... but we stopped cause we thought my mom was coming in, since she was in the room right across the hall. We talked later, and she brought up how she really didn't want to do anything for a WHILE... (im gussing... 5-6 months in her mind?) but she is always all over me, saying how sexy I am and how I turn her on... etc.

anywayz. yeah. im pissed about how I have to wait and he didn't. But my main questions are...

1) Is her saying she wants to wait her ASD? The thing is, if I choose to bypass this ASD... Is she going to have Buyers Remorse? That's the one thing I don't want. This chick I'm with is great, and I'd rather not lose her to some Buyers Remorse bullcrap.

2) She doesn't like how everybody sees us in the hall way, and her ASD obviously kicks in... cause she says all the people make her uncomfortable just staring at us. Any advice on how to suck her into MY reality, instead of being distracted? School is my only problem here...

My apologies for sucking the life out of the topic question.

-Nate

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You expect a girl to put out, or else she’s a frigid ***** not worth your time…and then you’ll inevitably dump her. But at the same time, you want a girl who hasn’t done stuff with another guy?

You can't have it both ways. You know why you all suck with women? It's because you don't know what you want.

Do you want a girl that will do stuff to you? Do you want an innocent girl? I mean, come on. Think people. Use that lump that is 3 feet above your ass for once.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Natedogdude said:
I'm in the same situation as Docs... my girl was fingered by her last bf after 3 months... then they broke up. Its a while later now, and OUR three months are coming up...

We mess around and make out and I've drove her to orgasm rubbing over her jeans quite a few times now.

But here's the problem: One time, the last time, my pants were coming off and she noticed and took them off herself... but we stopped cause we thought my mom was coming in, since she was in the room right across the hall. We talked later, and she brought up how she really didn't want to do anything for a WHILE... (im gussing... 5-6 months in her mind?) but she is always all over me, saying how sexy I am and how I turn her on... etc.

anywayz. yeah. im pissed about how I have to wait and he didn't. But my main questions are...

1) Is her saying she wants to wait her ASD? The thing is, if I choose to bypass this ASD... Is she going to have Buyers Remorse? That's the one thing I don't want. This chick I'm with is great, and I'd rather not lose her to some Buyers Remorse bullcrap.

2) She doesn't like how everybody sees us in the hall way, and her ASD obviously kicks in... cause she says all the people make her uncomfortable just staring at us. Any advice on how to suck her into MY reality, instead of being distracted? School is my only problem here...

My apologies for sucking the life out of the topic question.

-Nate

Listen to what she says, but don't take it too seriously... Just because she says no now doesn't mean no for that long a time. It may be yes very soon.

_DracoLord_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asd

Natedogdude said:
my pants were coming off and she noticed and took them off herself... she is always all over me, saying how sexy I am and how I turn her on... etc.
That definitely sounds like an ASD. I mean, SHE took YOUR pants off. That should say it right there. I say go for it, just remember what Pook says, "Heavy resistance is bad. Light resistance is normal. Woman WANT you to go for them. All woman WANT to be taken."