She's Bitter And Fvcking Up My Rep!!!!

DonGiovanni

Don Juan
Reaction score
this FG3 ate the sosuave/don juan mindset up without me doing remotely anything. She ends up spreading rumors about her infatuation of my friend and I. we confront her and now she spreads more rumors and its REALLY messing up my Reputation!:cuss: You got me in to this sosuave! get me out! help me!

Edit: she wont leave me alone whether it be good or bad. and her rumor consisted of us together whih isnt a good look for me...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't care about it. If you react to it, it will naturally not look good, even though people know that it's not true. And post more info please instead of just ranting. And again, why does she have any influence at all?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Yeah, don't care about it. And forget about this "rep" that you have, why do you care what people think of you? That's what girls worry about, you don't need to get caught up in this petty shit.
Nah dude, I'm a huge believer in rep in HS. Of course it's not important in my situation, but anyone that has a big HS should maintain a good rep. It's social proof. It makes stuff much more easy in HS. Gives you instant high value in that environment. Like situational confidence.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Okay, I don't really agree or disagree with you. If he was talking to everyone already, he wouldn't have to worry about some bitch influencing other people's opinions of him. He has to let other people make up their own minds on him. A girl shouldn't have the power to fck up his reputation. He shouldn't worry about her as long as he's doing everything else right.
AGREED :D

abcde

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Yeah, don't care about it. And forget about this "rep" that you have, why do you care what people think of you? That's what girls worry about, you don't need to get caught up in this petty shit.
Very foolish. Reputation and respect are vital in life.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care and LAUGH if anyone says anything about it to you. Or look disgusted, your choice. Don't care and other people won't, people want to follow the leader (you).
My friends normally do the same thing with rumours about me.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe go to an administrater or principle? At my high school they took this behavior very seriously and always confronted the person spreading the rumors.