Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's been asking around about my past..and says im 'mysterious'!

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heyas,

girl i've been on 2 dates with, got the kiss close the first date, 2nd date we went swimming in a private pool and alot of touchin and whatnot went on, got the kissclose on the 2nd date aswell, anyway...

anyway on the 2nd date she was asking if im a virgin, how many previous relationships ive been in etc. and i dodged them on that date and gave c&f

anyway she was talking to a girl whos in her class that was a year younger than me that went to the same high school, so shes been trying to get some info on me..whats this mean? im no man slut!! :crackup: i've only ever 'got' with 1 girl last year and we didnt even have sex..!

so this afternoon she had photography and she had to take some pics in the nature reserve near the college, i went with her and she goes to me..
her: "do you know 'danielle xxxxxx"
me: "yea"
her: oh ok.........did you have sex with her?"
me: (caught off guard)"mmmmmmm what? where'd that come from?"

i was kinda rocked when she said that out of the blue and tried to make up some c&f but it didnt really work, then she went on to ask about my previous relationships and i pretty much said "not alot to talk about" cause ive never been in a serious one before...

yea and I asked her why you asking all these questions girl you a detective or something? and she goes "your a very mysterious guy cA^"..

on the way back we were walking and i grabbed her hand and held it for like 10secs and then she kinda pulls it away :nervous: yea!?

hehe, so whats this women speak mean? and how do I go about acting?

damn girls piss me off somedays!! :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
This should be in the kiddie section but whatever.

cA^ said:
hehe, so whats this women speak mean?
Nothing, run of the mill chickese, who cares its her reality. She digs you so capitalize on it properly.

3rd hookup is coming up so nail it or next it. With the resources available to you anything else should be unacceptable.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to put her mind at ease.. if she is what you want say

" Honesty is important to me so I may as well tell you... I have slept with # of girls.. but to be honest I didnt really enjoy being around those girls as much as I enjoy being around you so I dont think my past experiences are important... Im sure Im not the first guy you have been with either.. there really is nothing we can do about who we have been with in the past.. its NOW thats important"

she just wants you to play her game... either that or she is trying to see if you have **** sex warts cos she is gonna suck you like ur **** is going out of fashion

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup! that's right

Don't play her game.
If you start lying she'll probably find it out and think you're a jerk.
If you tell the truth she'll think maybe you're not the right guy cuz you've only been with one girl (and even if they say they don't dig guys who have lots of girls, they DO! And there's nothing they can do about it. Just check those popular guys who have lots of girls and you don't see them (the girls) caring about it).

The secret is to keep being misterious. They love that! Even if they say they don't! I've been sucessfull lots of times for being that mistery guy.
In my opinion I would say:
"Why do you keep asking me that? You've got your past too and you don't see me investigating about it like a detective. If I tell you I had nothing special you should believe me. Now stop it cuz it's really anoying me!"

yeah! That would be rude. But sometimes they need to see that you're taking control over her stupid jealousy games too. Of course I don't mean for you to say that in a rude way! Just say it in a calm/relaxed way. Even the "anoying me" part. NEVER talk rude to a woman. They hate that and will leave you right away.

Sorry for my bad english but I'm in a hurry and I'm Portuguese :D

Hope that helps

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had the notion that privacy was a god given right for any of us. If you haven't known this girl to long then you don't owe her any explinations about what or who you've done in the past. Tell her to focus on the person you are presenting to her in the present rather then trying to force things out of you about your past because it's irrelevant. Details of your and her past are bound to come out with time in a more natrual less forced state and she should accept that and be patient and enjoy the ride.

Secrets are like money. Your secrets, other peoples secrets, they should only be given up at opportune times in which something valuable can be gained in such an exchange.