She's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not what the two 99 rated girls who I dated in the past 72 hours said.

Note: I am 6'5" 218 and am under 15% body fat, and marmel75 is about 5'8 210 and 20% body fat. You do the math.

@marmel75, will you arm wrestle me on live video feed for $1000 bet? Or box me? Or play me in pool? Or go to the batting cages?
Neil by trying to prove yourself to others you lose frame.
I just have a 160 IQ and photographic memory, that's all. I also scored 800 on some math SATs.
So you are 99.99 percentile of the human race in terms of iq?

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming 22 year old women can judge my physique in person better than you from a single, crappy photo, will you post photos of the last 2 girls you dated?

Here are videos of the last 2 girls I dated (in the past 72 hours).

Both of those girls are attractive, especially the second one. But understand, most here criticize your dating habits because:
1. They are super young and all the same type and that being
A. Usually strippers
B. Have issues
C. Eastern Euro looking
2. You usually have to spend huge amounts of money on them to get them to go out with you or...
3. You use this "photo gig" thing as a ploy to get them out with you

None of it seems natural or are girls that we see as being interested in you for you. And none of these girls are what I would call high quality girls. Great to sex yes. But no more. If that is all you want though? Then knock yourself out.

As for my last 2 girls. One I have been married for 5 years now (to a very beautiful girl I might add) and two, I cheated...with a very beautiful girl I might add. Both are Asian haha, so like you, I too have my own little preference.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity Neil, is there anything that your "dream girl" could do to you that would prompt you to walk away permanently--or--is she free to do whatever she wants to you under the condition that you will walk away temporarily only to take her back once she initiates contact?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So you're now claiming to have the same IQ as Stephen Hawkin yet you make a measly 190k a year
Yes, based on the Spatial IQ test on Queendom.com. Want to talk about parametric surfaces? Tricubic surfaces? Want to see source code that I patented? Just bet me $10,000 and I'll prove you wrong.

I made $440,000 in the past year ($290,000 after taxes).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity Neil, is there anything that your "dream girl" could do to you that would prompt you to walk away permanently--or--is she free to do whatever she wants to you under the condition that you will walk away temporarily only to take her back once she initiates contact?
Yes, she could tell me she wasn't attracted to me. She could stop exhibiting the most positive body language I ever saw. She could remove the red heart from next to my name in her phone (she was forwarding a photo to me yesterday at my request and she paused to show me that it was still there). She could stop being the greatest lover I ever had.

Readers: remember: when you finally achieve your goals and get the best women of your life, everyone including your uncle will be pissed off.

Readers, tell me this: what would it take for me to prove this girl loves me?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@bigneil

You're right dude. You totally deserve this chick and what is bound to happen down the road. Best of luck.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, based on the Spatial IQ test on Queendom.com. Want to talk about parametric surfaces? Tricubic surfaces? Want to see source code that I patented? Just bet me $10,000 and I'll prove you wrong.

I'll bet 10,000 you can't go a week without posting about an average stripper and mentioning the words "higher rated" or "welfare"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she could tell me she wasn't attracted to me. She could stop exhibiting the most positive body language I ever saw. She could remove the red heart from next to my name in her phone (she was forwarding a photo to me yesterday at my request and she paused to show me that it was still there). She could stop being the greatest lover I ever had.

Readers: remember: when you finally achieve your goals and get the best women of your life, everyone including your uncle will be pissed off.

Neil I'm not judging you. I'm interested to know the answer. Let me rephrase the question:

As long as you continue to interpret the girl loving you or being attracted to you, is there anything the girl could do to you that will prompt you to walk away permanently? For example, let's say she loves you, and decides one day to have an orgy with two other men on a day that she flakes on you, would this be a permanent deal-breaker?

I'm trying to see your boundaries here.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh I totally believe you are a smart guy. Most mild autists are.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Let you take a picture of her to post on SS with her naked, spread eagled on her back, a spoon in one hand, a sign saying "I love Big Neil" in the other hand, and a cucumber rammed up her ****y.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru, you don't understand. Love has no bounds.

;)
I don't judge Neil. I just don't want him to live in hypocrisy.

If his boundaries dictate that his girl can do anything--as long she continues to love and be attracted to him--then more power to him. Who's to say whose boundaries--which are biblically and socially indoctrinated constructs--are right? But if this were the case, then it begs the question ... why did he walk away from her to begin with if she still loved him?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** just got crazy up in here

Reaction score
Well, I didn't imagine anyone would be happy that I managed to walk away, have her reach out, ask her out, and get her back in bed.

We all have different goals. My goal was to get her back and have her see my new physique. You are all assuming things will end for the same reason they ended the first time, but I've improved tremendously since then.

Anyhow, I achieved my goal with her. Sorry if that is such bad news to many of you, but I still gave a clinic on how to get her back.
You "managed" to walk away as if it were a chore for you to "manage" to "walk away". Then you "managed" to walk right back.

So your "Goal" was to have her see your new physique. Which means you started working out specifically for her. How did this chick out of the blue decide to come back based off you working out? Did she sense it from the cosmos? Or are you connected somehow through social media orbiting her while you "walked away" putting up pictures of yourself hoping she'd notice like you do here...

So you "improved tremendously" for a stripper no less. And sweetened the pot by paying for a resort for the two of you.

Then again, what do we know. "She's back and we're all black...women on welfare".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You "managed" to walk away as if it were a chore for you to "manage" to "walk away". Then you "managed" to walk right back.
Short answer: She walked back, and I still wanted to f*ck her, yet you (a self-declared "dating coach") didn't want me to f*ck her, because that would make you an inferior coach.

Reaction score
Short answer: She walked back, and I still wanted to f*ck her, yet you (a self-declared "dating coach") didn't want me to f*ck her, because that would make you an inferior coach.
Can you please do me a favor and show me where I've ever declared myself a "dating couch" and "didn't want you to fcuk her"?

Weak dodge Neil. Try again.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
False. At 6'5" you can expect more muscle for a similar physique than 5'5". I'm exponentially stronger.
Bro that is an old body building term. It means forget the numbers, if you LOOK GOOD in the mirror, numbers don't matter.

You look better. Not good by any stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.