Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's asking for a "loan"...

obidexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellows DJs,

I met this girl a few weeks ago. I'm not pretty sure about her (my gut instinct telling me that something is not right), but she looks fine and seems to be interested. We've already gone to bed 3 times, sex is good but not out of this world.

I thought that I maybe should give her more time to see where this is going, but something happened today that definitely got me thinking that this is going nowhere: She called me and asks me if I could lend her money. She said her cell phone was cut off and she need it a quick loan. Of course I said I didn’t have the money.

I think that my “gut instinct” is into something and I should drop this one like a hot potato. But I’d like to hear your opinion about this.

Best regards,

Obi

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
tell her all your money goes to prostitues and booze..
Oh man, I can just imagine the conversation now...

"Sorry, all my money goes to prostitutes and booze!"

"Oh really? In that case, you owe me $1250.43."

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm!

Although her situation could be justified in warranting the money for cell phone, seeking that money from you (so early in relationship, if it is that) requires too much caution.

If I were you, I won't give the money (just the way you did) and bail out after banging a few times. :D She could prove to be a financial drain, not to mention emotional one as well!

route66

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's testing you in a sex for money ploy.

Only kind of loan she should ask for is, "um, uh, obbidex, will you loan me man-meat for my mouth? I'm all out of lollipops."

After banging her a few times, if she persists, then you can 'loan' her your boot against her behind when you kick her to the curb!

Sometimes people will get away with what you let them get away with.

Maybe it's a test. Actually, all girl behavior is in one way or another a test. But you passed. You said no.

See where it goes, enjoy it, try new sex positions, learn something, but the minute you think she's dragging you into high maintenance territory (emotionall or financially), drop her. Royal Tiger's right.

Ride the wave, but know when to get off!

route66

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am truly amazed by this.... In a 3 year LTR..... my girl, as surprising as it is still to me, has not once asked me for a 'loan' or even for spare pocket change. Not once. Actually, come to think about it, she has never talked about her current financial status with me. She continues to impress me everyday.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offer to loan to her at 8.5% interest per annum, with $300 soliciter's fees, $50 account fees, and $100 setup fees.

Also request a credit check, and some security.

dirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way never never. If it was $3 for a beer or $.99 for a double cheese from McD's, maybe... but turn on her cell so she can call other guys. nope.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is.....No

Seriously, if she is that desperate I am sure she can ask another friend (or dumb sucker). Just carry on Fvcking her for free.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Borrow her like 50 bucks or whatever...then ask for it back in a couple weeks. Then if she doesn't give it, then next her...No itegrity...if she does pay you back and thanks you, then that's a good sign..

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone knows lending friends and lovers money..is the beginning of a loaner/loanee relationship.

Say NO, stay firm. She will respect you for it.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to waste $50 to find out your chick has no integrity...Its a bad sign she is asking you for money. Doesn't she have parents? siblings? somebody other than some chump she rides to ask for money. If she can't pay her phone bill, its only a sign of bigger weaknesses.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she could be genuine, but if that's the case she probably wouldn't have asked you for it in the first place. Therefore logic tells me she's flakey - I'd be very careful if I were you. Tbh I wouldn't give her a penny. Dodge, avoid, whatever.

But be ready to NEXT, cos she has demonstrated something to be very wary of.

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking you for money or a loan is a BIG RED FLAG as to her attitude. Don't lend her the money dude.

Are you sure she doesn't live in a trailer? :D

Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lending ANY friend money..while a nce gesture..always leads to discord