Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes a virgin

celebdawg

Reaction score
Brand new member here, been getting the emails for about a year and using the tips with great sucess, i want to learn more so i decided to join up with the dj's.

heres my situation, did the c/f routine at a party and got this girls number with ease. Been really busy at work lately so we didnt get together for a month. First date, she came over and watched a movie. 10 minutes after she got there i touched her waist and she started makin out with me. Something i totally didnt see coming at all. I didnt even initiate it!

she came over the next nite and we did the same thing, except this time i found out shes a virgin (20 yrs old) so we didnt go too far.

Heres my ?, at work two of my co-workers said not to get involved with this becuase if im the first, she will get all clingy/needy and crazy. I consulted with a friend of mine roughly the same age (im 25) and his g/f that he took the V from still makes lame phone calls to him 3am when shes drunk. Will i experience the same batch of craziness they have? Has this kinda shi! happened to ya'll?

its got me kinda scared cuz i dont need this kind of drama.

any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

-Daniel

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows where you live man, no way i'd pop it.

run run run far away

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is, don't listen to your rl friends. You may think they're giving you advice, but they could easily be sabotaging you so you don't get to do something they didnt. They don't know the girl, so they can't really give you a good opinion.

I personally cannot say no to a virgin and think that every guy should sleep with one at some point in his life. There's just something fulfilling about being the first guy to break a girl in. 1

Whether or not she's gonna get clingy is based on her age a lot, and you have to talk to her beforehand too. The virgin that I hooked up with was 21, didn't really care about having an actual relationship, just wanted to lose it. It generally worked out great since she only lived 2 floors down from me and was a pretty convenient fbuddy setup before I moved away after graduating. One of my frat brothers however hooked up with this 18 year old from our counterpart sorority (this was several years ago mind you), and she still calls him all the time.

The best thing you can do is talk to her and find out what her expectations are. It's best to get all that out of the way before you go through with it, so you don't have any surprises later.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is,you should do what you want. I presonally try not to bring any girls to my house for many reasons
1. Iam 18 and still live with my parents
2. If I ever cheat,f*** around with someone and they get jealous Iam screwed.
3. I would rather break stuff in their house then mine when we are screwing around.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've got a stage 5 clinger" haha
iunno, I would break her in if i was u. Gotta try it at least once.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the clingyness theory is wrong. A friend of mine was a virgin until after he and his first gf hooked up, who was also a virgin. SHE ended up being the one to "explore" others while my friend claimed she was all he needed, even when they had do to the long distance thing. He got his heart broken and she branched out.

I guess if she places a lot of value in you she could get clingy, but don't believe the hype surrounding virgin clingyness, it doesn't seem all that prevelant. For the most part, I'd say it's the younger girls who may cling to older guys who they place a lot of value/status in.

On second thought, I guess you could say the theory applied to my friend because he was definitely the more clingy one.

DisobeyThePope

Don Juan
Reaction score
try to take her anal virginity before you take her vaginal virginity

I've always wanted to do that

good luck!