Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes a compulsive liar, im VERY angry with her, i still want her, what would a dj do?

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there is this girl who i messed up with before i was practicing these theories and now lately she has shown major signs of intrest. Always talking about future things we will do together, always wanting to do stuff with me. We kissed once when we were drinking. Then at a party last weekend we were both sober and she was all over me and asked me if i wanted to leave and we did and i kissed her then, she was literally waiting for me to do it. Then i took a step back, and we were walking out to our cars yesterday and she stopped, gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the cheek. Now, im almost 100% positive that seh likes me, but she has a lying problem. I can see her logged aim conversations, and she told this one guy that she was going out to eat with "her mom" when really she was going out with me. That didnt make me mad. but TONIGHT, people were asking her about me, one kid asked if we "did anything" on sunday and she says "no way, i dont like him like that" and another guy asked her if she liked me and she said "i dont like him like that now". this makes me so mad cause it messes with my mind and i can almost guarantee that she is lying to these guys. the thing is, i cant just drop this girl, i have wanted her for a long time and always will until im gone at college. So what would a dj do in this situation. I could get it out of the people that she talked to, that she said she didnt want anyting with me, and then confront her on it. Or i could just back off and be freindly and act like nothing is wrong but i dont like her. Or i can come on a little stronger and go for anohter kiss and maybe a makeout session. I just would like to know the best thing to do as this is eating me up inside tonight

thanks

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Watch what she DOES, not what she SAYS.

Also, stop stalking her via AIM. Sounds like you're too hung up on this one. You should explore some options. You're in COLLEGE for crying out loud! Now is not the time to be hung up on some fool chick when you're not even going out yet. :p

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont talk to her on aim, i was reading her aim conversations tonight

and im not in college, i said when i get in college is the only time i will ever stop liking her

thanks for the advice though, please leave some more

thanks

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She LIES! You can not trust ANYTHING she says or does! She LIES! She disrespects you to her friends, lies about where she is. And unless she's an HB12 you nuts for staying near her. She LIES to others and she will lie to you. What ever you decide to do...be careful!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not her lying I have a problem with..its her affinity to drag a bunch of guys around on a string so she can have her picks and choices

Listen man..she told these other guys she doesnt like you like that..because she was probably playing these other guys too..she didnt want to risk the other guys losing interest in her..since she was going to see you

Looks like you got a female attention wh0re playette on your hands..

What you need to do now is make yourself seem more worthy to date then those other guys (i.e. be a challenge, unavailable, make her jealous, etc etc)

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
She LIES! You can not trust ANYTHING she says or does! She LIES! She disrespects you to her friends, lies about where she is. And unless she's an HB12 you nuts for staying near her. She LIES to others and she will lie to you. What ever you decide to do...be careful!
I agree. Dude, what are you going to do/think when she tells YOU that she doesn't like some other guy like that?

Reaction score
I didn't read the entirety of your post. I read enough to say this:

1. she is a player
2. she is playing you.
3. she is using those words of doing this or that in the future to play you.
4. you are out classed here by this one....move on...your only volunteering for her game.
5. good luck, I hope you got enough balls to move on.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't move on, just keep her as an option (but take her less seriously considering what she says of you - and dude the stalking thing is not cool) and seek other women at the same time.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta move on...

She's keeping you around for entertainment. When she has nothing to do, there you are. Same with other guys...She has her choice...

I knew one a while back who told little "white lies" like that.

Talking about future things together? BIG sign to hook you...

The same one I knew asked me the 3rd time I'd seen her (hadn't even had a date yet) "does my a$$ look fat in these pants?"

Me: "No, of course not"

She: Smiling "well, you haven't seen me out of these pants... yet"

Me: "huh...?" now hooked....

She's playing you...I put up with that crap too long...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u ****ed yourself by looking through her aim conversations. you cant get that into them man its just not healthy. you are gonna get burned and burned hard. just try to have sex with her while pursueing other girls itll work out.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
been in that kind of situation and hers my 2cents:

1:she might like you but doesn't want to lose those other guys in case things dont work out wit u n her..
2:ATTENTION *****
3:All that talk bout the future stuff and u n her is bs cuz if she was really feelin you and ONLY you she should have no problem tellin them other cats she likes you.
4: she might just like you but being in H.S and all she might still be immature and doesnt want the whole school in her personal business about who shes with and whatnot so when asked about it she denies it to keep privacy.
5: Do unto others as they do unto you. give her a taste of shes doing back to her and let her see what its like
6: keep her around but dont take her seriously, a compulsive liar will just about anything even when theres no need to lie
7:Get other girls on the side...if you're not even technically dating her why r u beating yourself up over this issue.get some1 else and if she b*tches tell her she aint your girl.(if she was she wouldnt be telling otha guys the bs shes been saying)

The Chosen One hath spoken....(back to da shadows:eek:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ would NEXT this bitc h.

1. She is a liar. She has already lied about the logistics of your relationship.

2. And most importantly, her IL in you isn't very high at all. Bottom line and no arguing it whatsoever.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
A DJ would NEXT this bitc h.

i beg to differ. a DJ would get this bitc h.

stick to it bro if you believe your better then the competiton dont stress it, if your worse then next her. no biggie.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
stick to it bro if you believe your better then the competiton
Thats the worst thing he could do. The biggest mistake RAFC's like this guy make is not NEXT'ing soon enough. Look, this chik is a dud, its obvious. She is a liar and has low IL. Why settle for that when you can go out and get something better?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u ****ed yourself by looking through her aim conversations. you cant get that into them man its just not healthy. you are gonna get burned and burned hard. just try to have sex with her while pursueing other girls itll work out.
No! No! No!

You will never, ever have sex with a chick like this. She will lead you on. You will think she's into you when she just wants you around for her "down" times.

DO NOT PURSUE !! It is a waste of time....

It took me a couple of times and I got burned both times. Learn the warning signs and NEXT her...

(Your post just hits close to home...)

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well im cooled off now. and those of you who say she has low intrest level, you have nothing to base that on. she has high intrest level. she asked my friend today why i was being wierd (which i wasnt at all) and he said something to her but i dont know what. so i talked to her after school and asked her why she said i was acting wierd and she wanted to know what was wrong and why i was mad at her and what she did. I jsut said that i was irritated lastnight, and dont worry about it. I said i had to go, and she wanted me to stay and talk but i left and she gave me a sincere hug. So now, when i talk to her next she is going to keep wanting to know why i was mad. should i tell her that my friend was trying to hack into peoples computers and he showed me the conversations. i was going to say something like "when people ask you how you feel about me, what do you say" and see if she lies or tells the truth, either way, i would say "im not stupid, i realize that you have feelings for me, and i was mad lastnight that you couldnt admit it to the poeple taht asked you and im not going to deal with that"

would this be a bad or good idea? if bad, what should i do. and please dont suggest stopping liking her because some of you may beable to relate, i cant stop liking her, and i wont beable to until i dont see her anymore

thanks

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
The biggest mistake RAFC's like this guy make is not NEXT'ing soon enough.
And the biggest mistake Don Juans make, and i use the term loosley, is nexting too soon.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the biggest mistake Don Juans make, and i use the term loosley, is nexting too soon.
Funny, I agree with both statements.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since so many people aren't even answering your questions, let me try.

Do not under any circumstances confront her about reading her logs, or let her know that you did. You shouldn't have done it in the first place, and there's no benefit. You do not have any rights over her. What she tells other people is her business, and you two aren't in a relationship, committed or otherwise. This will make you look like a creep, a whiner, and non-confident. Besides, this isn't a lie. There's no rule that you have to reveal your personal business to everyone that asks. Not kissing and telling is a actually a good thing.

There are two probable reasons that she's telling other people that she's not interested in you at all. She's embarrassed of you, or she's trying to keep these other guys on the same string as you. It would be very suprising if you were the only guy she's kissed recently. Like other guys have said, she is a manipulator. That talking about the future stuff is a method to keep you on the line. Don't ever get your hopes up because of something that a girl says.

She cares about what you're thinking because you're doing a lot of things right. The fact that you're withdrawing from her is like an aphrodisiac because she's not used to that. She doesn't know the reason why you're withdrawing, and you need to keep it that way. There's a mystery about why you aren't completely into her like she expects you to be. Don't show her that you are completely into her, but are just jealous and mad that she won't tell everyone she's madly in love with you.

Stop thinking about what she's saying to other people, it's unimportant. What do you want from her? Are you getting it? If you want to date her and kiss her, and you're getting that, just keep on doing what you're doing. Keep up the pattern of having a lot of fun and sexual touching with her, and then backing away a little for no reason. This will escalate her interest in you until you can do almost anything you want. You still have a lot of serious AFC tendencies that would endanger a long term relationship, but you can make this work short term.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And make sure you ask her out on a real date soon. You need to end this uncertainity one way or the other. You believe she wants to do stuff with you, then ask her to do something and prove it. Force some real action to happen. If she goes out with you, then you'll be able to increase her interest level, and have your desires satisfied. If she tells you no, you can know for sure that she's an attention ***** and has no real interest in you other than stringing you along to feed her ego.