Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shes 28 Im 19!

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robbing The Cradel!

Now ive been talking to this woman for quite some time now, She's 28 years old shes a 10 And When i say 10 I mean it. She looks like she's not a day passed 22....Anyway she was intrested in me at first, but i diden't want to take that road, so i rejected her... Now this girl has never been rejected in her life... So she kept talking to me, she even got a boyfriend and she told me she got him to take me off her mind today... She's starting to get feelings she thinks i want nothing to do with her dating was because i already rejected her, yet she still calls me every day... And the thing is im starting to fall for her.... How do i let her know that i want to change my mind and make somthing work....Hmmm and as friends we rock, but there's got to be a way i can influence myself more, i am making myself stronger and each day she's falling for me more and more.........What should i do>. im looking for specific tactics like, Staying positive and showing her that i care, and just be there for her.. sounds like what i should do, but what im trieng to say is i dont want her to loose that fire for me,, i want to intesify the flame... Without smothering it, bc noone will wait forever

Heres A PICTURE OF HER

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hollower7.jpg

---------------------------------------------

September 29th Update.........

Me and her have sundays off, she called me and we talked on the phone and yahoo messenger from from 1 till 3.... She keeps telling me she wants to cuddle all the time lol.. And she teases me saying how she's not good enough for me pretty enough ect...

Then i called her out on her game

she said :I teases everyone..
Me: Oh you tease everyone huh.
she said: Yeah not like how i tease you, or as much
I said : Oh so i must be special
She Said : Yes dorkball (non chalant)

Now today she told me she liked me a 100 times she asked me if i liked her, i said maybe then she wanted to know if i liked her why questioning me on everything......... Then we played Dominos and checkers on pogo agaist eachother.. then she called me before bed......and she is always talking about cuddling ith me like she says........

"""QUOTE: You can lay there on your back and i can lay my head next to you and draw pictures gently with my finger while my warm legs are rubbing against yours and you can play with my hair and smell how wonderful it is.....
come cuddle.....

Shes calls frequentlty somtimes i answer somtimes i dont....well im tired.....comments would be appreciated

Last edited:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont have enough fingers to count the women who have told me they have 'never been rejected in their lives' after i've rejected them.

at first i thought that sh*t was true. but after hearing it too many times i realize now its just a defense they use to try and retain their 'prize' status. or as typical chics do they probably don't consider it 'rejection' if they guy doesn't actually say 'no.' if they simply walk off with some other girl thats not officially 'rejection'.

anyway, there is something wrong with a 28 year old woman who is macking on a 19 year old.

for men its different. a 19 year old woman offers youth, vitality, lots of time to get to know her before potentially having kids, etc.

a 19 year old male has nothing to offer aside from sex. no offense, but a 19 year old male versus a 30 year old male is night and day in terms of lifestyles. the 30 year old male has it all going on - a good job, money, a car, living arrangements, maturity etc. not trying to be harsh here, but me at 32 versus me at 19 is night and day. the 19 year old me would have zero chance against the 32 year old me.

now, a 28 year old woman, as opposed to a 28 year old man, is generally thinking about kids and as such is chasing after men her own age or older. NOT 19 year olds.

i say go ahead and bang this chic, trust me, thats all she wants. but realize that the odds are she's a few cards short of a full deck.

as for specific advise, just suggest to her that you go out one night. then kino her. then go back to her place and screw her. you don't have to actually tell her you want to screw her, she'll know by the fact that you are taking her out.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon said:
Now ive been talking to this woman for quite some time now, She's 28 years old shes a 10 And When i say 10 I mean it. She looks like she's not a day passed 22....Anyway she was intrested in me at first, but i diden't want to take that road, so i rejected her... Now this girl has never been rejected in her life... So she kept talking to me, she even got a boyfriend and she told me she got him to take me off her mind today... She's starting to get feelings she thinks i want nothing to do with her dating was because i already rejected her, yet she still calls me every day... And the thing is im starting to fall for her.... How do i let her know that i want to change my mind and make somthing work....Hmmm and as friends we rock, but there's got to be a way i can influence myself more, i am making myself stronger and each day she's falling for me more and more.........What should i do>. im looking for specific tactics like, Staying positive and showing her that i care, and just be there for her.. sounds like what i should do, but what im trieng to say is i dont want her to loose that fire for me,, i want to intesify the flame... Without smothering it, bc noone will wait forever
She got a B/f (and has been f**king him to take her mind off you ?)
BUt she still wants you ? Why ? Because she cant get what she wants. Women who are 28yrs old ,and HB10s are used to getting guys at the snap of their playtex bras, Life to them does NOT feel real if a man rejects them .They will make it a mission to GET him because then the world has returned to spinning the way that she likes it. LIfe makes no sense to her unless she gets what SHE wants just because she wants it.
THis is not real attraction on her part ,dude. This is a woman on a massive ego maintenance program . She is bleeping some other poor chump who has been deceived into thinking that she likes him,. She is calling you (behind his back ) and when she finally bangs you and her EGO feels gratified then you will get rejected or played endlessly.Why do they do this - POWER over men.
However it gets worse , these women do not just want men to fawn over them ,they want to see you grovelling for crumbs of their time and attention .
Initially they use lots of sex to hoover you in. Then the mindgames start,followed by the wacko inconsistent behavior, and then she will cheat on you. Next, when you are emotionally invested and most vulnerable and bewildered she will dump your heart in the dirt and stomp on it. These women measure their power by how much HURT they cause men .
You are about to ente into her web by thinking the way that you are in your post. Your thinking is indicative of some innocent guy who is setting himself up to be played. Why do I say this? BEcause you say that you are developing FEELINGS for her. Her persistence is paying off.

How do I know all this ? Because this exact same thing happened to me when I was 18 -she was 27 , rich family, social butterfly --blah , blah She fukked me crazy for a few months in the back of her Dad's black Dodge and then never called me again . I was shattered ( for two weeks ) but I learned how conniving women can be.

You think that you can be in some kind of relationship with her BUT maintain your male authority . WRONG. She is half a generation ahead of you emotionally-she knows this game inside out -you are a rookie , No contest.
IF you want to bang her for YOUR satisfaction go ahead BUT this dame is a player.
LIke VU says "Lock your heart, soldier .".

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon said:
im looking for specific tactics like, Staying positive and showing her that i care, and just be there for her..
She wants you because you do not want her. She is confronted with the HORROR thought that her HB10 body is powerless over your male mind. - that makes women like this go ape because you have effectively 'Friend Zoned' her.
Secondly - "Danger Will Robinson " ...so you want to show her you "care ,and want to be there for her. " WHY? You trying to turn into an AFC ?? What are you thinking?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i dont have enough fingers to count the women who have told me they have 'never been rejected in their lives' after i've rejected them.

at first i thought that sh*t was true. but after hearing it too many times i realize now its just a defense they use to try and retain their 'prize' status. or as typical chics do they probably don't consider it 'rejection' if they guy doesn't actually say 'no.' if they simply walk off with some other girl thats not officially 'rejection'.

anyway, there is something wrong with a 28 year old woman who is macking on a 19 year old.

for men its different. a 19 year old woman offers youth, vitality, lots of time to get to know her before potentially having kids, etc.

a 19 year old male has nothing to offer aside from sex. no offense, but a 19 year old male versus a 30 year old male is night and day in terms of lifestyles. the 30 year old male has it all going on - a good job, money, a car, living arrangements, maturity etc. not trying to be harsh here, but me at 32 versus me at 19 is night and day. the 19 year old me would have zero chance against the 32 year old me.

now, a 28 year old woman, as opposed to a 28 year old man, is generally thinking about kids and as such is chasing after men her own age or older. NOT 19 year olds.
I agree with this. I can think back when I was 18 or 19, and there would be no way in hell a 28yr old woman would REALLY want me.

When I was dating this 17yr old at 23, then turned 18, and I 24 after 2 months, it was kind of that whole... I have this older more mature guy. Now I didnt have my own house, but I ran my own business, had my self a nice 95GT mustang and was just over-all cooler than other guys she has ever known.

I know this girl now I work with, and she's young and I think she rocks really, and I love being around her. That whole youth, vitality deal, and the fact that I can hang with her type I love. I may be 28, but I can out do many teens in the physically fit category. Heck i've even done the 300 Spartan workout that most would die from if they attempted. So i'm pretty youthful myself, but at the same time I can tell you that no 18yr old high school kid could take a woman out on a date like I could. His experience is NOT there yet. He has no degree, and no REAL job/career.

Women just like that, and sometimes the younger guys hate it. But they see a guy who has what they want to end up having someday in life. So they would rather find a guy who is there, then to date someone their age, and hope that down the road, home boy goes to school, graduates, gets a job, a house, etc etc.

Anyway, all I can say is that if you want to go for it, go for it, but dont expect some LTR. Possible, but it could also be some game she is playing. With women, you never know.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother and her "soulmate" met when he was 19 and she was 28. Over 20 years later they are still together, much to my dismay. :eek:

They never looked like there was an age gap, or acted like it either. Age ain't nothin but a #, unless you don't got much else to go on, ya dig?

Real connections are so rare, just be glad you don't meet your "soul mate" and they are 90 and on their deathbed. In other words, life is so fleeting and short, so what if the timing got a little screwed up? Be glad they were put in your path, and have at it!

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Real connections are so rare, just be glad you don't meet your "soul mate" and they are 90 and on their deathbed. In other words, life is so fleeting and short, so what if the timing got a little screwed up? Be glad they were put in your path, and have at it!
I actually think about this sometimes. I was talking to a girl who I am in the same situation with. Religion for me is important, and its tough to find one my religion in the states. Go to Russia or Romania or Greece I would be fine :up:

Anyway I found out this girl I work with was, and it was like one of those... Who would have thought deals.

So in my case, timing is very screwed up, but at least she was put in my path, and in a few years who knows.

While age plays a factor, down the road it doesn't as in your moms case, and in many others as well. Its just all about the individuals. Age will mean nothing if they aren't great together. Its also SO MUCH about the person each is, and do you both click. Some like to say soulmate, some like to say they have found the one girl or guys that just makes them really happy. What ever your case, its just all individual.

I'm not normally in this boat, but at the moment I am, cause I feel that I could pass up something great in a year or so, and I dont want too. Yeah there are many fish in the sea, and people say that, but I like this one, and I see so much potential in this one.

Some get relationships out of it, some just get sex. Again, it all depends. What are YOU after. I know some young girls I would never date cause I dont see anything in them. On the other hand, one I do.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon said:

Heres A PICTURE OF HER

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hollower7.jpg

---------------------------------------------

September 29th Update.........

Me and her have sundays off, she called me and we talked on the phone and yahoo messenger from from 1 till 3.... She keeps telling me she wants to cuddle all the time lol.. And she teases me saying how she's not good enough for me pretty enough ect...

Then i called her out on her game

she said :I teases everyone..
Me: Oh you tease everyone huh.
she said: Yeah not like how i tease you, or as much
I said : Oh so i must be special
She Said : Yes dorkball (non chalant)

Now today she told me she liked me a 100 times she asked me if i liked her, i said maybe then she wanted to know if i liked her why questioning me on everything......... Then we played Dominos and checkers on pogo agaist eachother.. then she called me before bed......and she is always talking about cuddling ith me like she says........

"""QUOTE: You can lay there on your back and i can lay my head next to you and draw pictures gently with my finger while my warm legs are rubbing against yours and you can play with my hair and smell how wonderful it is.....
come cuddle.....

Shes calls frequentlty somtimes i answer somtimes i dont....well im tired.....comments would be appreciated

My God. Sometimes I wonder what kind of people still use this website. Jesus....

Why am I so perturbed? It is because you're doing the entirely wrong thing!
You rejected her, great. Yet she keeps chasing you. Do you know why?
It's because she wants to eventually turn the tables and get you to chase her, which would revalidate her existence. See, its been shattered since you rejected her. She's not used to that.

You're doing the wrong thing! Stop talking to her for hours. Stop playing mini-putt or whatever else you were doing. Stop chasing her! She only exists for sex to you. So here's what you do:

You: Hey, lets go out on the weekend and get a drink at so-and-so(make sure the bar is a small sit down place without a lot of distracting bells and whistles).

If she says yes, then great. If she declines, then stop talking to her at that point. Try again a few days later but if she declines a second time, then she's a lost cause and should be discarded.

That should work if she's serious about sex. However, I have a feeling that you're just her emotional tampon. Do exactly what I've suggested and you will find out for sure if you're real, or if you're just a sponge to soak up her histrionic menses.

I wouldn't pursue a meaningful relationship with her either. She's far too old. Plus, she looks like a myspace harlot, which makes me question her class and mental capacity.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace Harlot. lol

After I read your update, its sounded a lot like she is the opposite. As in she is 19. And you may be too.

But the whole conversation sounded like that of a girl that age, or hell even younger. I dont even think the girl I talk too who is young is like that.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like any type of relationship she is after.

I'm glad you DID something with her, cause I was wondering if she was a Myspace fake, and one of those girls people talk to, who aren't who they are. Your talking to someone else, and seeing a pretty picture.

As long as you have MET her, then ok.

Forget all the BS talk and games and what not, and just GO FOR HER if that is what you want. I know you may be having a hard time since your still young, but take her out to dinner, and back to your place. Play it all suave. You said you want to intensify the flame, so you HAVE to do some touching or something romantic/sexual. Playing dominos and checkers wont get you where you want to be. No problem doing that stuff, but if you keep at that stuff, she'll wonder what your problem is, when you have all the signs there that say.... DO ME BABY :up:

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep us updated..yes you are sooo outgunned...my advice drinks(roofie) at your place then say she molested you and you are only 17. hahaha

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!!!!OCTOBER 1st Update!!!!!!!

UPDATE

~~~~ Sunday Oct 1st~~~

Well it started off with her calling me before work, then i talked to her while i was working, then out of nowhere she starts texting me being flirtatious all day back and forth.... Then she calls me when im haning out with some friends and she said call her back... Then she told me i blew her off ... i dident play into it i set it straight and let her know that her games wont work.. Then she called me last night and kept talking about cuddling and being naked and strattling me..... and i stopped... Inspite of thinking that maybe she was trieng to get me to chase her, like you guys said, So i asked her... You are always saying you want me to be with you when you sleep... and she said yeah and you should be...

I said : Well, somtimes i dont know if your being sincere
She said : well who do i call everymorning and who txt who first today?
I said: No thats not what im talking about.
She said: Well what are you talking about?
I said: when you say you want me to come over and be with you i dont know if your serious......

She said : Yes im serious, what makes you think im not?
I said : Well for one your definatley a tease....
She said : Well i really want you here ( in that sleepy voice)
I said: Well when do you want me there....
She said: Whenever you want to be here......
I said : Ok well you let me know when you want me to come down and ill be there ( prolly AFC move) and im going to let you sleep because i know your tired and we both have work tommorow.....
She said : okay and we hung up.......

---------Well thats the update--------