Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sheltered girl? Best approach?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gaming this 9 in one of my classes for a while now. we are college students, and she is incredible. She is a shy girl, and rather sheltered. her parents wont let her out unless its for school or work, and she commutes. She seems interested, will always sit next to me and will initiate super light kino (knee touching and leaning against me). So I dont think she is cold to the approaches. I';ve been pretty obvious that I'm trying to hang out, and she seems to get embarrased and flustered when I say that.

We were watching a movie for class today and the teacher wasnt there. I was talking to her, and when she said that her parents dont let her hang out, I was like well then how are we gonna hang out together? Tell them you are studying with a friend. And she was like yeah right, I've tried that before. Then she got up and was like I have to go. And left like 25 minutes early! I dont know if I scared her off because she is shy, or if she was uncomfortable, or if she was just not trying to spend a nice day inside.

What do I do from here? I'm thinking that monday in class, if she sits next to me I'm just gonna be like, well lets get coffee sometime before you go home. Its innocent, so she wont get scared, and its quick so she wont get in trouble for being late. If that doesnt work then there really isnt anything else I think i can do, is there? If everything goes to hell, i'll just be like well heres my number, call me if you are ever free.

Any help guys? I really REALLLLLLLY want this girl, she is prolly by my standards the hottest girl I've seen at this school, and I think she is into me.

advice please! I'm stumped.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"study" together? Surely the parents should allow that. Find a quasi-school activity that does not sound like a date. Coffee by itself is a date. Get her talking about school, then interrupt her and tell you want some coffee. Let her follow you. Then you avoid the planned date awkwardness.

You are up against a lot with the 'my parents won't let me.' But if she falls for you, then she will turn against her parents. What is dad like? I guarantee you score points for being similar to daddy. It sounds like he rules the house with an iron fist. She is probably attracted to strong authoratative men.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i guess you are right. I feel that right now there is nothing I can do but sit and wait for class monday. if she sits by me, I'm gonna guess that things went well even though I think I scared/embarrased her out of the room. If she doesnt, well I tried.

I figure she doesnt get a lot of attention from guys (which is unbelieveable seeing as how hot she is) cause she seems to be responding like she is in middle school. Either she is going to think about me all weekend and im in the clear, or she is put off by my aggressiveness.

I just hate siting there and waiting. I'd rather know and be able to progress one way or another.

argh!

oh, and I still dont know that she is single. I got no indications one way or another, other than the fact that she seems to be into me. And I cant just ask, thats not smooth. Is there a slick way around that problem? I'm trying to be straightforward here, but keep it at least thinly veiled.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are there that many kbj's here that nobody has any useful real life input?

Come on guys...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
I've been gaming this 9 in one of my classes for a while now. we are college students, and she is incredible. She is a shy girl, and rather sheltered. her parents wont let her out unless its for school or work, and she commutes. She seems interested, will always sit next to me and will initiate super light kino (knee touching and leaning against me). So I dont think she is cold to the approaches. I';ve been pretty obvious that I'm trying to hang out, and she seems to get embarrased and flustered when I say that.

We were watching a movie for class today and the teacher wasnt there. I was talking to her, and when she said that her parents dont let her hang out, I was like well then how are we gonna hang out together? Tell them you are studying with a friend. And she was like yeah right, I've tried that before. Then she got up and was like I have to go. And left like 25 minutes early! I dont know if I scared her off because she is shy, or if she was uncomfortable, or if she was just not trying to spend a nice day inside.

What do I do from here? I'm thinking that monday in class, if she sits next to me I'm just gonna be like, well lets get coffee sometime before you go home. Its innocent, so she wont get scared, and its quick so she wont get in trouble for being late. If that doesnt work then there really isnt anything else I think i can do, is there? If everything goes to hell, i'll just be like well heres my number, call me if you are ever free.

Any help guys? I really REALLLLLLLY want this girl, she is prolly by my standards the hottest girl I've seen at this school, and I think she is into me.

advice please! I'm stumped.
Hey man I feel your pain. To be honest, even if you get her alone in your room, the most she'd probably let you do is make out or maybe second base. To sleep with this kind of girl you'd probably need to have dated her for a long time.

I know about getting past ASD and whatnot....its just some girls will just say 'no' and you can't change that. Go find another girl man. Good luck

P.S: I was assuming you just wanna get laid....if you want a relationship with no sex for months, by all means, go for it.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
P.S: I was assuming you just wanna get laid....if you want a relationship with no sex for months, by all means, go for it.

hahahaha, thats funny.

Well I'm sorta spinning a few plates right now, so if this doesnt work out i'll be able to find something else somewhere. I mean, if she doesnt want to do it I know someone else will...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
hahahaha, thats funny.

Well I'm sorta spinning a few plates right now, so if this doesnt work out i'll be able to find something else somewhere. I mean, if she doesnt want to do it I know someone else will...
Yea there's no harm in just keeping gaming her while you're seeing other girls. Just don't get caught in the trap of "this girl's so hot I'm going to date her exclusively" cos you won't be getting laid that way. I've been there and done that and it sucks....keep your options open now man....have relationships when you're in your thirties :D

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
just keep at it man... if you like this girl that much and if she likes you also, she will give in. and if that means breaking a few rules, then she will do it. just dont come on too strong, since she's not just any girl... most girls these days are *****es and sluts