Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shedding belly fat, to fit in jeans better

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a skinny guy, 5'8" 140lbs. I have a slab of fat over my abs that slightly juts out from the rest of my body when viewing my body from the side. Its making my jeans excessively tight on me.

I'm not looking for washboard abs, I just want to get rid of that small mound of of fat.

Is 36-72 minutes of good cardio workout a day (I've always been in decent shape, 72 mins isn't that stressing for me),
plus a diet consisting solely of very-lean meat/eggs, fruits and veggies (emphasis on veggies due to fewer carbs)

the way go about achieving my goal, without turning me into a weak sluggish zombie at work?

thanks for any advice.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be something not related to bodyfat. I've always had a bit of a gut and when I was 8% bodyfat and I had veins popping in my arms, sometimes my abs just went straight from an awesome 8-pack to a real gut. I think the only solution to make this problem go away is to get overall bigger, so that the stomach won't be protruding anymore. Now that I've gained 30 lbs, it surely shows less.

Reaction score
Don't starve yourself of carbs, but try to keep them low GI. 100% Whole Wheat Bread (watch out for some 100% WW breads with High Fructose Corn Syrup), Oatmeal (not instant), brown rice, yams, etc. With the exception of the veggies, nix the carbs in the last 4 or so hours before bed.