Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She won't let me touch her!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz: im not gonna tell her my feelings straight cus that's gonna kill my chances with her
They are ALREADY dead. Cut off all contact and, if you really want, come back in 6 months when she may give you a chance to prove that you aren't still the AFC you used to be. However, it's most likely that you won't care about her nearly so much after a 6 month gap in communication. Actually, you may even be thinking clearly for once.

To be honest the situation doesn't seem like it'll ever go your way, however just TELL YOURSELF that you're going to have a brake, and that you'll come back in 6 months once you've improved your game. If you still want her after that, then go back and have another try...I think that's your best chance anyway.

Last edited:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her there is an ancient greek massage method that gets deep into the muscle and stimulates the bones, however there is only one part of you body that can do it and it is your erect penis.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

guys.... i understand that my chances are slim with this chick... im trying to make the most of it while having backup plans in case this doesnt work out...

i just need pointers of what to do to try to make this work.... msgs like 'this will never work out' is really not necessary... i know that i have a chance in a million to make this work..... i need advice for those who DID succeeed in friendzone area.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
I have been in this situation and only now am i moveing on. Let me tell you that this is not baseball, and that you can get struck out before you bat!
Its called batting out of order.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stalluproar said:
Its called batting out of order.
Listen i am not very fermiluar with baseball, as far as im concerned you hit the ball with the bat and start running! :p

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get her used to you touching her. I suggest you start by tickling her when teasing and let the massages wait until after she gets used to the idea that you aren't going to let up..

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
you see now that's what im talking about!
Thanks Comote

However... i gotta play this smart... how do i touch her, get her used to me touching her
BUT
at the same time, give her that intimate sexual attraction to me and not make her think of me as just another friend/little brother who's being playful

how agressive should i be and how long should this process take?
Forever?!?!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh questions with no definitive or easy answers,
How aggressive? I normally am as aggressive as I feel I can be without being kicked out of her life. You have to be careful with this sort of behavior though, it could be considered harrasment if it is not welcomed(in fact one girl I worked with, who ended up being my gf for 2 years, other people would often comment that if she ever made a case that they would back her up.)

How long? You know alot of guys here will say get in, if it doesn't come quick, get out. I actually don't agree with this. I think you should try as long as you want and she hasn't made it clear that you shouldn't, just be honest with yourself and her about your intentions.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...
unfortunately the "escaping the friendzone" is not a process that is easy like all the other DJ techniques... this actually requires alota time and effort from the guys...which is probably why this post is somewhat frowned upon by the DJ community.

I dont work with her and we're only in University... so im not worried about the harrassment, i am however careful to not scare the living daylights out of her. looking like a perv or something.

I plan on giving this a month or two for this to work out but am very aware that this is a grey area of the Don Juan. we just started to 'hang out' together for a week or two. before that we were just acquaintances really. i know for a fact that she likes to play around with me.
*sigh*
two weeks before the end of finals. after that i'm putting my game face on and Im gonna woo the pants off of her...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apprentice: No offense bro but your fighting a losing battle here. Touch is one of the biggest ways people communicate their interest/attraction/comfort level with another person. If a girl isn't comfortable with you touching her then she's simply not comfortable with the idea of you and her being anything more than friends. You will end up wasting an incredible amount of time trying to convince this girl that she should like you, when you could learn how to be the guy that gets the girl from the start, rather than the "friend" first.

If you want to keep pursuing her then do what you think is best, but guys never get girls by chasing them, they get girls by attracting them and watching the girl chase.

PIMP

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya pimp and i agree to everything you say: mindgames is an absolute necessary with this chick... im not gonna chase her around but im just saying that once i get rid of finals in the next 2 weeks, ill be using every technique this website has to offer to get that girl crazy about me...

sounds cheezy i know, but if you guys would see her you'd understand.
btw she's a model... so the degree of difficulty is Freakin' high

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be ok with her feeling a little uncomfortable around you. You want to have sex with her don't you? The idea of her knowing that should be welcome. Touch her, if it makes her a little nervous that is actually ok, in fact if a girl does not get a little flustered around you, especially when you touch her, that should be cause for alarm.

You are creating temptation for her, you are the guy she is scared to get involved with because she knows she will be crazy about you and she is not ready for that.

repeat,
MAKE THE HO SAY NO!!!!!!!!!

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALright boss
quite a big obstacle i got here...
ill let you guys know what happens in a few weeks
:rockon:

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a girl calls you when she's drunk??
is it a good sign?
a bad sign?
does it even mean anything?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apprentice DJ said:
What does it mean when a girl calls you when she's drunk??
is it a good sign?
a bad sign?
does it even mean anything?
Generally I'd take that as a good sign, but it really depends just how drunk she was and nothing is certain.

However, I recommend that you don't read too far into minor details like that. It won't help you.

Reaction score
Why don't you do stuff that involves touching or leads to touching.... sports, playing around... etc. Use your imagination. Find stuff.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the support guys

lets see....what activities involve touching...???

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one trick is this.

get the "friend" girl to do something for you like help paint your room. Women love that stuff.

then when she is all tired you can reward her by giving her a back massage.

What I mean is you say, "here I have to pay you back" then give her a back massage. you can then make some moves on her neck etc.

Why give a woman anything unless she has payed you for it? I mean why be a ***** boy that is always thinking about how to please a woman. Why do you not make her do something for you for a change.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff thanks 00Kevin...anything else?