Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She went for the jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

entucky

Banned
Reaction score
I went on a date with a girl I met online. I took her to a nice restaurant and got her flowers but she turned away when I try to kiss her and rejected me. She then had sex with a jerk at a club that night. I know because my friend saw it and told me. It's so unfair.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took her to a nice restaurant and got her flowers but she turned away when I try to kiss her and rejected me.
You played the nice guy. You didn't challenge her at all. Most women would have rejected you after that. Have you read the DJ bible?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering why his friend got to watch sexy time.

entucky

Banned
Reaction score
You played the nice guy. You didn't challenge her at all. Most women would have rejected you after that. Have you read the DJ bible?
I am the nice guy and I fvcking hate alpha males and jerks stealing all the girls. Actually alpha male is just another name for jerk. Fvck the DJ bible and other PUA crap. I'm not going to challenge a girl like a stupid jerk.

entucky

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering why his friend got to watch sexy time.
He didn't actually see the sex you idiot. He saw him hitting on her and then kissing passionately and then going into a bathroom with her and were in there quite awhile. WTF do you think they were doing in there dummy?

logicallefty

Reaction score
He didn't actually see the sex you idiot. He saw him hitting on her and then kissing passionately and then going into a bathroom with her and were in there quite awhile. WTF do you think they were doing in there dummy?
They're going to have you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.