She was rude and disrespectful

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
What started out as a quiet evening for me ended with me freaking pissed. I was chilling at home when this girl that i've been so called dating, slept with asked me to have an early night. So i just said it was still early for bed.

Then she proceded to ask abt some job which she told me abt and if i sent in my CV. I just started working on my new job recently so i dont plan to move on.

She then started getting rude with her words. Saying that i dont give a **** abt my career. Said i was so bureaucratuc.

I told her that i'm in the midst of running many projects and its irresponsible for me to leave any time soon. Igot to finish wha ti start.

She went almost ballistic with her next msg. She belittled my job, said that i was trying to act responsible and mature at all the wrong times and no thanks for getting this **** from me.

I told her i didnt know what her freaking problem was. Told her to grow up before talking to me again,

This morninig she sent me a mail saying that shes exasperated when i seem that i dont care. Which she now remembers is the typical me. And if i think that she needs growing up than fine, so be it.

Obviously she thinks her rudness is justified by my lack of care for god knows what.

She's been flakey with me a couple of times and **** and she made it seems that i own her a living.

I'm pissed bros. And i'm gona end this twisted tale.

What do you guys make out of this?

Reaction score
Don't associate with women who are rude and disrespectful! Problem solved!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT A B!TCH!

So she wanted you to apply for work at a job that SHE found for you. Then got very angry when you didn't do as she wanted. Just who's life is she living? Hers or yours? She sounds very controling! I think you can do better than this.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be some other motivating circumstance like maybe she went out on a limb to get you this job or doesn't think your current pay package can sustain her living.

Appreciate that this relationship is going down the toilet, so get as much freebies and sessions in as you can and move on....

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i dont think i'm gona get anymore frebbies man. she flaked out after one time. haha.

Anyway it seems shes having a problem with my ego. She says that i'm too opiniated and delusional. Well frankly speaking, it doesnt really bother me. I told her many times that this is my stlye and if she has a problem with it she can look for someone who loves equality in a rel. I cant please all chicks.

Apparently her rudeness was actaually to give me a taste of my own medicine. But i think it kinda back fired on her. I'm not rude to begin with.

Here's how she phrased it
"I call you a bigoted idiot because that's precisely what you are. You are probably one of the most self-delusional man I've seen caught in his own little world about how his manly attitude is going to save the world of women. I tried telling you in your way, whichever way i can get through to you, that just maybe you should change this attitude of yours. Tried being mean the same way you are, tried being nonchalant to let you have a feeling of how it feels to be ignored or treated as if you were dispensable. You, your life and your ego."

Well, i'm not gona give a crp abt her anymore. I didnt lead her into believing that i was a snag in the first place.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't sound like a stable woman.
Why is she telling you the lesson?!

You are a Don Juan, say to her why she acting that way and that you really don't like it.
It makes you feel bad and is that the thing she wants? making you feel bad?!

Now it's also of importance what you want from eachother.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by San
doesn't sound like a stable woman.
Why is she telling you the lesson?!

You are a Don Juan, say to her why she acting that way and that you really don't like it.
It makes you feel bad and is that the thing she wants? making you feel bad?!

Now it's also of importance what you want from eachother.
Well San, its pretty obvious that she is vindictive in nature. And wants me to expeirnce whatever she voluntarily went through.

The biggest mistake i made was to actaully sent her a dumb mail explaiing my stand. Studpid move. I should have just left if there and then.

It really sucks to be called 'below the belt' names by women. I'm very angry abt it. But there's nothing i will or can do.

Either she come crawling back to me(Which i know she wont) so the next best thing is to just move on.

I made the mistake of explaining myself ones, wont give her a chnace to justify her words against me,

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...I'll rephrase... She's a needy, whiney manipulating b!tch. She's trying to control you with all this talk about your ego. She's pissed because you won't fall at her feet & tell her how helpful, wonderful and smart she is.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Okay...I'll rephrase... She's a needy, whiney manipulating b!tch. She's trying to control you with all this talk about your ego. She's pissed because you won't fall at her feet & tell her how helpful, wonderful and smart she is.
Hi WaterTiger, i'm starting to like you already.:D

The funny thing is, in the initial stages she told me she likes my style becos its different. And that i dont shower her with attention like most guys do. I thnk my behaviour has been consistent from the start.

Anyways, thinking back there are times when i've been harsh with her. But she seemed pretty flakey at times. Hence i didnt want to put up with her bull****.

Give me a guitar anyday man

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes in our search we run into nutcases, I did too & i let her go and she wasnt pleased about that.

One of those rare times we're not on the receiving end.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find if a chick makes fun of your career, then she is the worst kind to ever get with. The minute any chick makes any negative remark about my career, I casually break it off - after all, I'm likely to stick to my career for the next 10-20 years, longer than any relationship.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without reading the post:

Don't respect those who don't respect you.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Sometimes in our search we run into nutcases, I did too & i let her go and she wasnt pleased about that.

One of those rare times we're not on the receiving end.
That nutcase i mentioned, just wants back, the day i joined this forum how weird is that ..

btw check out the article @ askmen.com about the types of women to avoid my nutcase turned out to be Ms.Elusive

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
i appreciate all the advise from you guys. Found out from a fren today who she has been in contact with that the only big hoohaa abt me was to get me laid and shes been dating me while dating someone seriously. And he told me that she gave him the impression that he could screw her if he wanted to.

Well to most guys it would seem cool but i feel angry, sad, frustrated that she dared to blame me for making her feel used. ****ing *****.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i don't know what to believe. but someone who is overly dramatic like that isn't really seeing someone else and has feelings for you.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
well, i don't know what to believe. but someone who is overly dramatic like that isn't really seeing someone else and has feelings for you.
There is no doubt that she had or has feelings for me. I to some extent had feelings for her.

Anyway i met up with her last night. It seems that her distrust in me arised from some communication misunderstanding after our first night. I explained to her twice my side of the story but she doesnt seem to buy it. She still believes that i am a playa. Theres nothin more for me to justify.

I could tell from our convo that she was vindictive. She wanted me to feel unwanted, ignored, dispensible. I asked her why she said she choose not to answer my question. I asked her if she's confused abt me, she didnt want to answer that either. wtf. Just becos i dont kiss her ass like all the other guys dont make an ass.

I'm pretty sore abt this whole episode but i take it as a valuable learning experience.

Oh yes, now she wants friendship.

Last edited:

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ attitude and types of girls

Control-freak b1tches, like yours, can not handle it if a guy acts like a DJ. They need to be in control and only want relationships that give that to them.

So being a DJ drives these girls away. In this case, being a DJ does not get you the girl.

Being a DJ also drives nutcases and cheating chicks away.

But this is GOOD. Who wants to be with control-freak b1tches, nut-jobs and cheater chicks.

The side-effect of being a DJ is that the great girls are drawn to you more and more as you deal with them while the nasty girls just get screened out. That is a good side-effect.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
N-E-X-TTTTTTT

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to know!

The pattern is this:

She'll tell you she loves you and wants to do everything in her power to make sure the relationship lasts. Then she'll start treating you like crap.

She'll tell you she's wants a commitment, then she'll cheat on you.

Don't take her at her word; instead look at her actions and judge her on that instead.

She's mad at men in general and someone hurt her badly.

She may have a history of abuse.

More info here (THe walking wounded):

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/109_dating_advice.html