Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was merciless

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this 19 yr old HB7.5 who is a customer of my friend's autoshop. I got her number, I waited 2 days before calling her, got her SN talked online a little bit. We have a lot of things in common, such as same birthdays, we were both first borns, etc. So a week after I meet her I tell her to meet up with me, she told me she was busy but she could meet me 4 days later, I agreed. She confirmed the day before by sending me a txt msg. i went to her house like we arranged. I met her family and all that stuff we sat on the couch and talked. It was a nice convo with C&f not much kino cuz she was in the other sofa, she laughed at my jokes, and she seemed like an interesting person, she asked me a lot of q's which I consider strong IOI. I only stayed for less than 1 hour. I txt her 3 days later (wednseday) after no contact from each side. my text went sumthing like "hey wake up! good morning whats up?" but she didnt answer. Then that afternoon I sent her another txt also with no answer. I called her this morning and surprise... she didnt pick up. I sent her a txt msg "hey how u been?"... 30 mins later she answers with the old "i've been to busy" excuse. I'm not feeling down on this but I just cant stop wondering - what gives? I mean she doesnt even want to talk as friends? Anybody dare to guess?

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she lost interest. Stop contacting her and wait for her to contact you. If she does, it means she is still interested, if she doesn't, she's not.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, meeting the parents, before that 1st date? What is this? Are you posting from the 18th century?

But anyhow, that 1st get-together would probably have been less formal and more fun outside of her parent's house. Her interest is gone. Who knows what you did, or maybe she just got serious with another guy she's already been seeing. Can't win them all. Or even most of them.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest.

I know its really hard to control yourselves, but you young guys have got to quit contacting these girls so frequently.

What's the purpose of all this chatting? Always remember that chatting most likely will not increase her interest, but it damn sure can lower it. You need to be asking yourself "what purpose does my action serve?"

Why did you talk to her on the internet? You already had her phone number.

Then you go to her house and hang out instead of taking her on a fun date. Hanging out at her house! Woo hoo I'm sure she couldn't wait to tell all her girlfriends!

Next time, pick something fun that you enjoy. You sucessfully completed the first step by getting her phone number. Step 2 is to pick a fun activity that you enjoy.

Then when you called the first time (and she answered right away - high interest!) you should have invited her on the fun activity from step 2. Make sure you finalize all details so that you don't have to call back before the date.

It is very interesting to note that when she had the highest interest (after she gave her phone number), she answered the phone right away.

Then after chatting and hanging out with you, her interest level dropped and she was "busy" and could not be reached.

1. Get her phone number.
2. Plan her adventure.
3. Call and invite her on the date. Finalize details so no callback is required.
4. Do not chat on the phone or internet.
5. Meet up with her for the date. Do a fun activity that you enjoy, and when the activity is done, end the date.
6. Call her for the next date.

If she makes it to step 5 without flaking, you can bet that her interest level is very high.

Because of this, on the date you can lay back and watch her to see if she is the type of girl you would want to be with. She will be excited already from the anticipation of going on the date with you, so you can really be yourself (!) and have a great time.

For a first date, I like to go walking downtown. We have a really special downtown area and local people just don't visit it often. I also like bowling and mini-golf as early dates. Its hard to have a bad time doing either.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. Once you have the first date set up talking and texting and AIMing (I don't know what the real word is) will likely do nothing to help you. But it does show her how much free time you have and how wrapped up in her you are already getting even though you haven't been on a date yet. I'm not trying to act like I'm better than you. I've made that mistake about, oh, a million times too.

But hey, I also understand that she's 19 and still lives at home. And daddy knows what you're up to. Understand, even if he DOES like you, he's got his eye on you, because he knows what you're trying to do to his little girl. Dad is the biggest **** block on earth. Its his job. It might have been better to have the activity planned and only met the parents for a few minutes before you take off (since chances are daddy wouldn't let her out unless he met you).

And forget that "even as friends" mess. The last thing you need is ANOTHER girl friend (I'm assuming). That's not the mindset you need. The most I let a girl that I tried to date become is an aquaintence. That's mainly because there's no need to be mean just because you couldn't pull it off. And she likely has some hot friends.

Reaction score
She laughed at your jokes? Maybe it was polite or nervous laughter:rolleyes:

who knows?? Don't ask her! It is not a big deal - just do not contact her anymore!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went to her house and hung out with her and the folks...Gee Eddie! How are Ward and June Cleaver doing these days? Wally and ****** staying out of trouble?

That had to be extremely uncomfortable for her and should have been a major red flag for you. Meeting the parents is just weird for a first date. Like Phyzzle said, it's very, very old fashioned. Meeting them AFTER you have established a relationship is fine.

She probably didn't want to see you after that because the first date was SO 1950's.

Reaction score
Actually this is the proper way for it to be done - the woman doesn't know who the hell you are so she seeks reassurance and approval from her parents -- they disapproved of you!!

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clearify things a bit, I just met her mom but she wasnt around after the first 2 minutes. after that we were pretty much by ourselves except for her cousins popping up once in a while. It wasnt planned to stay at her house, I had planned to go out for coffee at starbucks but I got stuck at work so by the time I got to her house we werent going to be able to hang out for more than 30 mins since I had to do something else after.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried to contact her 3 times after her blatent lack of response! ?

The "I'm busy" speil simply means, in woman-speak, I aren't interested in you.

Move on, don't contact her again. If she contacts you, don't reply. Ever.

I know you will though . . . Tskkk!

The Muscly Jerk

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds pretty typical.

I'm guessing you are still sort of new? Cause you should have encountered this at least a few times before if you weren't.

Anyway, forget about her. You know what's going to make you feel better?

Sarging.

Get out, and meet someone better looking, and more interesting than her.

These things happen all the time, it's all apart of the Game, but with a little practice you can beat these things down almost to extinction.

Have fun seducing.

-Lust.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. Chalk this up to a learning experience. You don't want a Ho that gives you a job interview / meet the parents on the first date. Good job on getting her number, now go out and get more.