Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was Dripping.... Then dry?

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent seen my GF in 2 weeks...

After 2 weeks... I came over and we were having sex.... she was tight,..... but then soooo fvcking wet... she was dripping and needed to stop to get a towel and wipe herself (NO ITS NOT HER SWEAT)

Then about 2 hours later when we were doing it again..... she was stilll very turned on.... but it was hard to get it in.... and she wasnt wet at all!!!!!

WTF HAPPENED HERE?

Usually we can do it like 5 times in a row after every hour and she can still be wet....

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Havent seen my GF in 2 weeks...

After 2 weeks... I came over and we were having sex.... she was tight,..... but then soooo fvcking wet... she was dripping and needed to stop to get a towel and wipe herself (NO ITS NOT HER SWEAT)

Then about 2 hours later when we were doing it again..... she was stilll very turned on.... but it was hard to get it in.... and she wasnt wet at all!!!!!

WTF HAPPENED HERE?

Usually we can do it like 5 times in a row after every hour and she can still be wet....

what happaned is 2 hours went by. sometimes, like our d!cks, girls dont function up to par down there. Some times their soaking, sometimes their dry as the desert. Who knows whats going on down there but dont worry about it. Use lube, lap it up with ur tongue or just wait for another time.

Dont make her feel bad about it. Thats basically equivelant to a girl giving you sh!t for not getting it up...not cool

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was a fluke and not worth worrying about? Maybe she was dehydrated from the 1st go around? Not sure it's worth giving much thought about until it becomes a repeated issue or she stops getting moist altogether.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Once a chick gets a complex about any aspect of her sexuality, you'll be getting a lot less, and it will suck. Make her feel wonderful and sexy about her body and she'll put out.
100% true. Don't make a big deal out of it unless it keeps on happening continuously.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens.... Quit overreacting

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a matter of fact I wasnt over reacting at all...

It was just a question LOL

Chipleader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a can of WD40 close to hand.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chipleader said:
Keep a can of WD40 close to hand.
Lol, rofl and get ready to go to jail for puss poisoning.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're this emotionally dependent on someone else, maybe you should ditch her and work on yourself. You're a worrywart, and you seem to think the worst. Try thinking the best, man. What would be the best thing to think about in the situation? Well, you're getting some tail whether it's wet or dry. That should be good enough right there. When she starts making excuses not to have sex, then you can worry. Until then, just hit it.

Maybe you need to pull her hair and call her a dirty little cvnt.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have an eye for details...