Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was banging in the car

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week i got a HB at a club. I wrote the story here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61189
I created this separate topic cause this is rather comic.

Yesterday night i went to the club again. She was there too, i was talking to her and her friends, then took her to dance, but a girl friend of hers went along too, so i couldnt make a move again. Then all of a sudden, the friend said "lets go get your mobile phone", and so they went. Next time i see her she's with a guy.

Latter on when we left the club, and we got to the girls car that was parked almost in front of the club (we went along with them cause my friend was with one of the girls), the windows of the car were all sweated. The girl was in the trunk with the guy LOL

In the morning she sent 2 sms's saying something like: " i dont need to give explanations, but i dont want you to missinterpret me. He's not my boyfriend but we have a very special relation, that's why i didnt want nothing to happen last week (but it did happen), and tonight. But he has a girlfriend. Im sorry for something, kiss"

LOL well, since i dont care about her, just wanted to bang her, i had a good laugh about all this, and so did my friends.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry for something!??! HAHAHA! This story is wack.

"we have a very special relation"
'I'm a ***** that breaks up relationships'

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a cheap slvt. Perhaps it's better that you didn't get with her after all.

Attractor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha:))))

You could write back something like this:

"Hey, it's no problem, anyway, if we kept dancing on the dancefloor we would end up in the same kind of relationship with you. However, it seems that you are a kind of a person, who needs special attention in the relationship and would feel kind of miserable because of the other ladies, waiting in my bus that night."

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are insulting her. just have a good laugh at the situation.

LOL well, since i dont care about her, just wanted to bang her, i had a good laugh about all this, and so did my friends.
true DJ. nice.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 22, taking a Nurse grade, last year.

It was hilarious. Specially when the other girls said "hey look at the windows, she's in the car with him!", and my friend bounced the car, but still no movement in there lol. Then she got stuck in the trunk and the girls had to open it from outside LOL