Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Wants To Play Stripper...

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight in light of the fact that i jump dumped my previous chic.
I stepped back into my town, and was feeling lonely, so i called up this chic that i used to tap a while ago. What!I was feeling horny!

Anyway so we go out for a movie and come home to hers, on the way back however, she said "You should really go to the ATM and get cash out.."

Me trying to be funny "Why are you plannin on mugging me?"
her"No there are other ways i could get your money you know"
me:"huh? how? you'll have to work hard for this paper"
her:"ive got a stripper pole at home, that im happy to use tonight, but only if i get paid for it :p "
me thinkin WTF!
ok, so ive never played that game before, so i thought meh! ill try it out.

me: I dont need to go to an ATM i got enough.
her:Im pretty good you know, i hope you have enough.
me: Ill be the judge of how good you are, and trust me, you'll know if you're good..
her: k lets go home n we'll see how good you think i am.

(i stop at the ATM anyway)
we go home..
and DAYUM!! that girl has been practising hard!!!

she's a lawyer by day and stripper at home!
really good s3x too.

but has anyone been in this situation? would you guys have thrown paper at her?
i mustve dropped about 400 on her last night in tens.lol..but then she gave me 300 back and took 100 coz she said it was too much.

She said that was her first time she let anyone watch and got paid for it, but she said she found it kinda kinky and would like to do it again with me.
hmmmmmm...

Thing is she was always a good girl, always the almost nerdy s3xxy type. i guess its repressed kinky comin out?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was a truly genuine performance because she likes you, she would've given ALL the money back. It's pretty funny that she actually took 100 dollars and tried to pretend like she wasn't a gold digger by giving back 300. Just enjoy the sex, nothing more.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time bring some monopoly money!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Tazman said:
If it was a truly genuine performance because she likes you, she would've given ALL the money back.
Exactly. She would've also never asked for it in the first place. If you were going to spend any money on her, I would've at least gotten a lap dance, instead of just paying to watch her pole dance. I would've paid to have her strut(grind) my d*ck instead of strut her pole. When I'm in strip clubs, the only money I spend, is on lap dances. F*ck the stage tips, etc. If I'm going to spend my money on a dancer, I'm spending wisely, and sure as f*ck getting something out of it and going home happy.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she would like to do it again. You gave her $100 for something you could have seen for free.

And she's a "good" girl? Yea, I'm sure she was thinking of you and only you when she clicked the "Buy" button for the Super-Duper Deluxe Slvtmaster 2000....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she would like to do it again. You gave her $100 for something you could have seen for free.

And she's a "good" girl? Yea, I'm sure she was thinking of you and only you when she clicked the "Buy" button for the Super-Duper Deluxe Slvtmaster 2000....

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahhaha..
lap dances was part of last nights performance also.

guys, trust me, 100$ doesnt mean nothing for the bangin she got last night.
I just treated her rough too, in every hole. besides, 100$ to me really is not alot.
I know i shouldnt have given her any money, but meh. The head i got this morning alone was worth it. :D :D :D

My question was would you guys do that to your women?
Why do women like doing stuff like this when they HATE you callin em a h0?

What surprises me is she has ALWAYS been the very goody goody girl outside.
Our mutual friends think she's this good girl, that is so ethical etc.
But from my previous lays with her, she's a freak.
But the next day she's back to goody goody, although i have to say, she is stunning in a pencil skirt on her way to work.so..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you paid $100 for sex.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
payed and got played bro. A hoe is a hoe, doesn't matter how hot or cheap. Ask elliot spitzer.

In before the "you always pay for sex" crew! lol.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong- I have no issues with a direct exchange of money for sex. The problem comes in when it's done in a chumpish way.

I just tend to look at a situation like this in which you would have gotten laid anyway as setting a bad precedence with this particular woman. The frame is now "pay for pu$$y".

Even if you never play this little game again i would be willing to bet that she at least brings it up again.

I know this was a game but it simply goes to reinforce that your time and company aren't high enough value as an exchange for sex. Ideally you would have turned it into NON monetary rewards. Set the frame as if she gets a reward for giving you a good lap dance, but not money. Make YOURSELF the reward. Your attention. A kiss. Even a sip of your drink. ANYTHING but money.

Reaction score
in all honesty, I would have tried to distract her and then steal the money back....da **** is this ***** doing taking your hard earned money??? Don't let her think she can get away with it, this is how these b1tches develop attitudes and run around horing themselves without consequence!!

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if $100 is not a lot of money to you. The point is that you let her keep the money. She played you for a chump.

I dated an ACTUAL stripper. i.e. this is what she did for a living. I never paid her a penny for a lapdance.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i got a call from her yday, she say she wants to come see me in the pm and has a surprise so i SHOULD see her tonight.

I wasnt doing nothin, i told her i had a busy night though and i have about an hour free inbetween.
She comes through, with a wrapped up lil package, turns out she spent the 100$ i gave her on a Ralph Lauren Polo Tshirt.
it had a card attached to it saying how much she liked me.

anyway she said i dont wear enough polo's and i look good in em, she figured instead of giving my 100 back she'd go out and buy me a purple polo.

...and to think i thought she ripped me off..lol,

now i feel bad..

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not "gaming you". For her, getting the money is part of keeping up the stripper fantasy. She is not a real stripper and not a real gold digger.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what an interesting twist, how cuuuuute

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
altho..i think she expects me to buy her stuff back coz she did smtn nice like that..

and i aint stoopid nuff to actually give her what she wants..
although, next time she wants to play stripper, she may be expecting me to drop another 100 on her and maybe i wont see that one back..

maybe this was just the first time around, where i get my money back so the next time id do it again..hmmmmmm..

im not doing that again...

But i mean, you guys KNOW girls love to try that sh!t out right?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honeyshark said:
She is not "gaming you". For her, getting the money is part of keeping up the stripper fantasy. She is not a real stripper and not a real gold digger.
I agree with this. Her getting paid is part of the fantasy. I bet she has prostitute fantasies too.