She wants to be chased

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I've been seeing get's kinda short with me because she says she likes to be chased and I don't do that and it sucks... Mind you she's very attractive and used to guys licking at her boots, but I'm not bad looking myself and have better things to do with my day then chase a girl.... I've been trying to keep it light and just responded to her with... "Well, steal something from me and I'll chase your happy a$$... He11 I may even throw something at ya!!"

Just wondering what you guys would do and how you would respond the next time....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she giving you buying signs other than what you posted? What's her body language like? Does she initiate contact with you? Are you f*cking her? If so, keep doing what you're doing. That was actually an awesome line about stealing something from you.

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving buying signs and keeps making statements like "I wonder where we'll be at in a year" Of which I reply "Naked hiding under my covers so the monsters don't get us... monsters hate naked people..." And yes been doing her for over a year now... Truth is I haven't ever met a woman that stays loyal to a man over the long haul so I won't give exclusive dating rights to any of them so if they get mad and want to screw some other guy well that's their prerogative and they don't have to create drama in my life to validate their mental gymnastics for doing it.... It just seems she keeps making comments about wanting to be chased... like it's some form of proof that I care about her more than a pump and dump.... I still make dates after a year so it's more than that, but I am seeing her trying to monopolize all my free time....

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure she wants a million dollars too. Tough luck.. you don't always get what you want. This is what we learn in elementary school. :yes:

I'm not sure I would even respond to such a comment. The few women who have said that to me I didn't respond or I said something like: "Oh yeah?"

I'm always going to do what I want at the end of the day regardless of anything a woman says so its a moot point.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I've been seeing get's kinda short with me because she says she likes to be chased and I don't do that
Sounds you're not the guy she wants. Move on sir! Never change yourself to meet a woman's expectations. What's will she get pissed about next? Your c*ck size? Your wallet? Your job?

No thanks.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney4life said:
So a girl I've been seeing get's kinda short with me because she says she likes to be chased and I don't do that ...

Just wondering what you guys would do and how you would respond the next time....

"Boys chase girls. Girls chase men. You know where to find me."

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do i have time to chase a girl? nope
now.

when i retire im gonna tell my kids "yeah i hunted a fvcking buck/deer /moose etc, i ran after it, limped it with an arrow then jumped off a cliff and slit its throat, skinned it alive ,cooked him ,ate him then sold his fvcking bones to the soap factory."

what will u tell ur kids? "oh i hunted a girl once...*pause as you take diabeetus medication* she was blonde"

its your life . suck or be awesome.choose...it might be the last choice.and no restarts in this game.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her comments OR continue with your ****y and funny routine. (Good responses by the way.)

Actions speak louder than words and you are already getting laid and managing to keep this thing going. Don't worry about it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
Sounds you're not the guy she wants. Move on sir! Never change yourself to meet a woman's expectations. What's will she get pissed about next? Your c*ck size? Your wallet? Your job?
You make a good point. Without the exact details from the poster, it seems that she may still be attracted to him, but maybe they aren't compatible long-term or something, and she notices that. Or she's just losing interest altogether. Only the OP knows her real behavior.

My advice for you, Clooney, is to decide if you actually want to stay with her. If not, turn her loose and get some new plates, I mean it's been a year. Don't waste her time if you don't see it working out. If she still doesn't leave, then it's on her.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ALWAYS happens to me. Why? Because they know I DONT chase and they're not used to it.

When a girl says this she wants to know if SHE can be the one that gets you to change your behavior, it gives her power knowing that she did (if you give in)

Never ever chase a woman especially when not chasing her is blatantly working. The other men in her life can do all the chasing and guess what, even if she claims she likes it she'll be too distracted with thoughts about you for being completely different and will see you as the biggest challenge in her life.

Keep the ****y funny responses and don't chase.

When this happens to me they tend to stop contacting me (in hopes I initiate) when I don't and they get the hint, they'll either start chasing or they won't and I just move on.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like low a interest sh*t test.
When they want you they don't make it complicated.

Personaly I'd tell her "shame, I want to be chased" and next her.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her and say "chasing's your job!" lol

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Look at her and say "chasing's your job!" lol
Good one ^^^^ or look at her a55 and say "that doesn't seem much of a challenge" :)

Most of the retorts are good.
However, she's not looking for a "chasing", she's looking for a means to eliminate you from the prospective gene pool" or ... a sh1t test (mentioned above ... better, simple).

SH

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kept with what has worked for me so far... It seems to me that she wants exclusive rights more than anything else, but like I mentioned above I don't put much stock in it... As for committing or cutting her lose... She has free will to not contact me or not take my calls, figure she does because she enjoys being around me... It could be a sh!t test or just plain confusion on why I'm not like the other guys she runs into everywhere she goes that come up and hit on her then chase her like a fat kid after cake.... If I had to guess (which to be honest I have better things to do with my time then try and figure out what goes on in someones brain, unless I'm doing a business deal with them)... She may be projecting... that if I'm not on her phone that I must be on someone else's..... Now sometimes that's very true, but for the most part I'm either working, working out, or enjoying the day....