Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants me to apologise to her ex..

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
drama queen for sure.........cheeky fvcker as well........say sorry to her ex boyfriend who she was stringing along to keep her ego boosted..........let me think about this one .........ehhhhhhh............don't think so..........do yourself a massive favour make like a ghost asap........forget this chick she is a total fruitcake for sure.............women love drama..........but they hate silence...................fvck them both right off.

good luck with your choice

SkiLife

Reaction score
Just thought I'd update you all.

I walked, she went back to her ex and now thats got ****ed up too.

Meanwhile I'm happy back to having a few girls on the go until one peaks my interest.

Cheers for the words.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you apologize to her, I'll personally come to your house and beat the living sh!t out of you. WTF? How can you even contemplate such nonsense. I would have laughed in her face and shown her the door. F*ck that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
wow bro, this has to be up there for some of the craziest female illogic I have ever heard of. And look at my post history that is saying something..

Tell her you will apologize by taking you and her used condom with your gizz in it and mailing it to him and saying "Sorry man, I believe this was yours".

Fuzion174

Reaction score
SkiLife said:
Just thought I'd update you all.

I walked, she went back to her ex and now thats got ****ed up too.

Meanwhile I'm happy back to having a few girls on the go until one peaks my interest.

Cheers for the words.
Good job the fact that she went back to the ex tells you you've made the right choice that was a crazy ****ing situation though

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
She can go fvk herself. And so can her beta-boyfriend.

Walk away and never, ever look back.
Your new name should be Casper.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she helped you with your confidence in pursuing your promotion but she still is a no good and unworthy of your time...Why are we still talking about this broad???