Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a drink??

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have come across this a couple times now, and not sure the best way to handle it.

So you are dancing with or talking to a girl at a club/bar and she mentions wanting a drink. Do you buy it? Do you next her? Or how do you get out of it without losing your chance with her?

I had this happen twice last weekend. First one said to me "it's so hot in here!!" It wasn't, so I knew exactly what she was getting at. I gave in a bought her one (which the waitress I was hitting on didn't even charge me for). But, I know that wasn't a good idea, especially as this starts happening more.

The second time, I was dancing with a girl and she turns and says her friend needs a beer. That one actually made me laugh and I just said "bye bye" and walked away.

But the first one I was actually trying to close, and I don't know how I should have handled that. Any insight? Thanks!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an AW would ask you to buy her a drink under those circumstances.

Now if she said, "let's get out of here and get a drink", then you know she's interested and you should buy her one. Good behavior should not go unrewarded.

A man should never be a womans waiter.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont buy women i just met drinks in the club. She can get a drink once shes in my apartment :)

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, are you both saying you would just next any girl that asks? Or do you have a way of getting around it without ruining your chances of closing?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
So you are dancing with or talking to a girl at a club/bar and she mentions wanting a drink.
Girl: I really could use another drink right now
You: The bar is right over there. I'll be here when you get back

If she comes back..great. if not then you know she was just using you for a free drink and you move on to other women.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're like me and are in for a good laugh and want to find a non-stuck up and funny person I would get her a glass of water for her "drink" without her knowing what I ordered. I get a mixed bag of reactions. I'll order a real drink for the ones that take this well and find me humorous because they passed my sh*t test. (also plenty of opps to neg her in this process so it actually works out pretty well). If the girl feels entitled, frowns, and is pissed she is auto-DQ'd.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Responses To "Will You Buy Me A Drink,"

Dude, it's a sh*t test. Respond accordingly. You can also do a search for this topic on this site.

In there never ending quest to eat, drink, and get an evening out on the town on your dime, sometimes a woman will ask you this annoying yet ballsy question. Here are some replies to, Will You Buy Me A Drink? Feel free to add your own.
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=392

Chick: Will you get me a drink?
Rex: Sure. What do you want?
Chick: Pardon.
Rex: Bartender. Get the Lady a Pardon, and I'll have some Louis XIII.
After the drink is ordered. Apply the "cell phone rule."

Chick: Can you get me a drink?
Rex: OK. Bartender. Get the lady a MacCallen 25 yr old. I'll have a water. Bartender gets the drinks and waits to be paid.
Bartender:Who"s paying for this?
Rex: She is. Chick is surprised and astonshied.
Chick: But you said you would get me a drink!!!
Rex: I did GET you a drink. You didn't say anything about me paying for it.

Chick: Can you buy me a drink?
Rex: Can you give me some head? A kiss, a feel, a flash, a head job, some sex, a menage a trois would here too.

This is a play on something I heard from the Tom Leykis Show.

Chick: Rex, your funny by me a drink.
Rex: My place isn't clean.
Chick: Huh???
Rex: See dear. I only buy drinks for two types of women. One's I came into the spot with, and ones I'm leaving the spot with. were. You can't
come over because my place isn't clean.

Chick:Will you get me a drink?
Rex: Yes. Order the drink and rejoin your pals or move on to something else.

Chick: Can you get me a drink.
Rex: Bartender, get the lady a water. (Armstrong liked that one.)

Chick: Will you buy me a drink?
Rex: How about you get this round and I get the next?

Chick: Buy me a drink?
Rex: No.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to next girls just because they want you to buy them a drink. Just fvck with them about it. It displays higher value and still leaves the door open for them to respond positively. If you just walk away, you've closed the door yourself.

It's always best to be spontaneous with whatever you say in any situation, but I'll just give you a couple of examples of how I might have handled those situations if I had been in your position.

Situation 1:

HB: It's so hot in here!

Nex: Not so fast, you little harlot! You're going to keep that top on until I'm good and ready to see you naked. I'm not that kind of boy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Situation 2:

HB: My friend needs a beer.

Nex: What a coincidence! I need a blowj0b.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont buy chicks drinks, but I might make an exception if you're good kisser."

Then you can say, "That wasnt very good. thats worth a soda. Try again."

The rule is: get her to give you something first.