Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She thinks she's the sh!t...and im sick of it.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girlfriend of 10 months now everything has been going great except for the past few months where her EGO has been really pissing me off beyond belief. I hate how she always tries to cry in front of me to make me feel bad, but she does it so much I know she does it on purpose. But anyway about her Ego, well she claims she isn't high maintenance, but her parents bought her a brand new car, a brand new $2,000 Macbook Pro and she thinks she's the hottest thing since sliced bread and it's really getting to her head. She always brags how she has over 500+ friends on Facebook and sh!t and says things to me like "Why do so many people like me? They all think I'm so cool! I can't help it..." it just pushes my buttons and I don't know what to do....I feel like she doesn't need me in her life, I'm just "There" It always seems like I'm the one that wants to spend time with her and she'll just spend time with me. I know this may come off as sounding a bit heartless but this reason pushes me away from her and just makes me wanna break her heart for acting like her life is so perfect. I'm the one always waiting for her. Things seem like it's leading me to break up with her but it kinda sucks. She always turns things around at me and is like "Wanna fight with me? Fight me then" and she always asks me "When do you want me to call you? Tell me when you want me to call" and I always respond with like "Call whenever the hell you want" I aint saying no time. Just wanted to know what you guys think. Am I in the wrong? What would YOU do cause I'm clueless.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! I was in the same thing, albeit not 10 months (closer to 3). Girl thought she was the ****, I got sick of it, and constantly trying to "enjoy" time with a girl who didn't even have the decency to ask "Hey hun, How did [insert whatever] go?" With FBs I don't care, but with LTRs I do.

I literally just ended it. It got old and just wore me down too much to the point where I had to ask myself if I really wanted a future with the girl. Turns out I didn't. Maybe I will regret it, but who knows,

newbie221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, I wouldn't put up with that. You could try and match that, and get an ego yourself about the things that you have going on, but really... is it even worth it? Either deal with it or break up man.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring her down to Earth... can her @$$ and find someone more appreciative and in tune with others' feelings and needs. I can't stand people like that.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the wrong for putting up with that sh*t. She's in the wrong for being neurotic.

It seems like you're dating a drama queen, bro. According to Green's Art of Seduction, she fears boredom and creates excitement where none exists.

I'm sure she has strong feelings for you, but I wouldn't leave it to chance--if she's bored with you, then eventually she will break up with you or cheat on you. I've been there.

I don't want to make you paranoid, but you need to really figure out what you want. If you really love her, you need to find a way to increase the mystery, passion, and excitement. If she's not worth all of the aggravation, then you need to do a clean break before emotions get deeper, and your ego dissipates. There's nothing worse than a break leaving you alone with anxiety and depression. I'm sure you're in pretty deep already, but...

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sexual, she always the one to tell me "I love you!" but I know it's just words and theres no meaning to it anymore. i try to hide my feelings and try be nice to her but it's hard to be nice to a complete b!tch. I don't even want to be nice to her at the way she acts towards me. I don't even know how to bring it up to her to talk about it because when we fight, it goes in circles, the way she fights with me is either give me the silent treatment for hours or say "Yeah Fight me, what else you wanna say, say it now, I wanna fight" -- That alone just gets me upset and makes me just not even wanna look at her. Things weren't like this before. Maybe because she thinks she has me now she feels to comfortable.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too available to her, even if you're her boyfriend. Let her know that you have your own life going on and that she's not indispensable. Don't let her be the one to decide when to call you, be the one who calls her. You are succumbing to her and it seems like you aren't really a challenge anymore. Go be busy for awhile, don't ask her out as often. Make her feel like she doesn't have you at her beck and call anymore. Don't even argue with her anymore, be indifferent, it'll shut her up. It takes a solid inner game to do this, but if she's still genuinely attracted to you, she'll stick around. Or else, you know what to do.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls will develop a inflated ego quickly. Most of the time it's a combination of afc's and parents giving her everything she wants. She needs to be brought down to earth before it gets out of hand, stop catering to her, make her work for your attention (and if she doesn't try then stop contacting her and move on to the next girl). Spoiled girls like her really piss me off, thankfully I know that in 10 years when their looks fade that I'll be far better off than them.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things are happening here:

1. She is communicating her own securities to you.
2. You are communicating your own securities to us/yourself.

Here's a simple, yet profound, rule when it comes to things like this:

Anybody who spends a great deal of time telling you how awesome they are, is insecure. You being bothered by someone's awesomeness is a sign of insecurity within yourself.

Let me explain....

First of all, let's look at her side of things. She's got this rich life where everything is handed to her on a silver platter. From the sounds of things, she's got the looks that go along with it. She rarely has to work to get what she wants because people are lining up to give them to her.

Now, think about this....imagine living that kind of life for a moment. Don't you think that would create a massive breeding ground for insecurity? I mean, when you don't have to work to earn your way, you can never be confident in anything you do, can you? Most self-confidence is born on the back of setting and accomplishing goals in your life. She isn't being afforded this opportunity, and as a result she's never had to "go the distance" to prove what she's made of. So, in essence, she doesn't have many references within which to base a solid sense of self confidence.

You know what she's REALLY communicating to you? She wants you to challenge her. The man that will win her heart will be the man who challenges her in all the ways that she's desperately wanting to be challenged, but isn't given the opportunity to do so because people are handing her everything she wants. So decide whether it's worth it....is it worth it to challenge her? Or is it better if you just nexted her and moved on to a girl who is less high maintenance? That's a decision you'll have to make.

Now, onto YOUR side of things...

I assert that this annoyance with her is a signal of some insecurity within yourself. Why? Because confident, secure people do not get annoyed by other people's lifestyles. I'm not saying you are entirely insecure, but I would guess this is a signal that you have *some* undealt with insecurity and it's manifesting itself to you in the form of this girl.

Remember, we attract to ourselves what we emanate. And we usually receive things in the form of opposites. Meaning, if you are, say, an introvert, you'll attract to yourself an extravert. If you are a listener, you'll attract a talker.

If you are attracting an egotistical, self-centered b1tch? That probably means that you are insecure in some way, perhaps even overextend yourself with your "kindness", and might have some issues with setting boundaries.

that's all just a guess though. I'm just throwing out ideas. But I'm like 99% sure that your annoyance with the situation is based on some form of insecurity or negative belief. Be honest with yourself and evaluate it with an open mind to see what you come up with.

Self-confident people tend not to get annoyed by these types of people. Self-confident people will either challenge these people or remove them from their life. Decide which action you want to take, and get control over your emotions.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
break up with her.

for your next relationship: i would never be in this situation, and you shouldnt be either. why? you have to make it clear she is the WOMAN and you are the MAN. how? you have to be blatant about it. i jokingly call girls i am dating/hooking up with woman. for example, i am cleaning some cups while shes there and ill say "this is your job woman!" or i will text her "whaddddddup woman" i am a firm believer in this. constantly calling a girl woman takes balls and reinforces the fact that SHE IS A WOMAN. ive ended relationships because girls dont like being called a woman, but the thing is, _i dont care_

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
She was sucking on another man's wee wee while you were typing this post!

Dump the ho!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to be the shhit? Then do what you do with shhit...scrape her off the bottom of your shoe and walk away!:rock:

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you have got a real spoilt brat there who hasnt actually stepped out in to the real world.
She thinks the appropriate use of tears can get her anything she wants. If i were you, i would either walk away completely, or say the relationship needs a break. If she thinks she is all that, it will make her question why you want a break and if she really likes you, she will try to work at it, if she doesnt you have got out early.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dump her or stop calling her for a while. If she cares about your relationship or you at all, she will wonder what's up and do something about it. If she doesn't, it's just clear she didn't have her heart in it in the first place. You've already made yourself look needy an unattractive by telling her to call you more and similar things. Change it up. Just stop calling her.

She either does have a way out of whack ego, or she is putting on heirs to compensate for how she really feels inside. Which is it? As for the crying thing, that is probably just learned behavior. I bet it worked on her dad all the years she grew up, so she knows it as a powerful tool of persuasion and manipulation.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's essentially communicating to you: "please take the lead and put my bratty arse in my place".

However, I'd say that she's not LTR material. She has the very common Modern Princess Syndrome. This is the kind of girls that negging works the best with.