Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She thinks I'm a player..

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I'm seeing is always harping about how I'm such a big flirt and smooth talking.

Then she texts me and asks me when my birthday is because she wants to check out my "personality" according to this book she has on meeting guys.

So i tell her....and according to said book, as a sagitarrius, I'm supposed to be a big time player who doesn't regret being a player or some shyt like that.

Now she's convinced its true because:
1. The book was correct about her previous boyfriends
2. I didn't go out of my way to deny it.

I just laughed it off and played along, I sorta took it as a joke, but she's certain that because i was so non-chalant about it, that its true!

WTF! Is this supposed to be good? Basically, all I'm asking is, how should i react in the future to crap like this.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nistelrooy
Is this true?
Yes, it's true. Women like the bad boys, players, etc. It's a challenge, it's exciting, mysterious, etc. Why else do you think she's hanging around, even though she's convinced this is true? Next time she calls you a player, give her a smile, wink at her and slap her ass! She'll eat that shiot up, lol.

Be yourself bro, don't worry about what she or anyone else thinks about you and let them know you don't care. Women love that confidence.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep being yourself, and once of twice make her a romantic surprise, like a rose of some nice date plan. That will sweep her off her feet, and meanwhile she will love her friends envy her for having you, while she knows what she's got: A man and a lover.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
So. You ARE a player. If she says 'are you a player' just say yes. And then say something ****y.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperFlex
So. You ARE a player. If she says 'are you a player' just say yes. And then say something ****y.
No, I disagree DON'T directly say that you are a player because she could interpret that as a weak response, and ****y doesn't always work with some girls.

What you want to tell her is the definition of a player.

Tell her that you enjoy the many things life has to offer, and that you don't take opportunities for granted or something to that effect.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its a good thing. How to react - yep in the future just laugh it off.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[roll your eyes]

OMG, do you know how many times I get that?

[push her away and smile playfully]

Listen, I'm just a very outgoing guy. I think both guys AND girls respond well to a social butterfly like myself.

[serious, gaze into her eyes]

People who DON'T know me think I'm a player, but the reality is that I'm VERY comfortable in my own skin.

[touch your skin and touch her]

I have GREAT chemistry with my friends. I mean, life's too short to stick a square personality in a round hole.

[lean in]

My friends have to be comfortable in their own skin, outgoing, fun, and I have to have good chemistry with them.
Boom, you've just displayed high value, kino, sexual state and forced her to qualify herself. Field tested, PUA approved.

Reflex

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a really funny post. I would make that into a story if I were you but replace "player" with another word when you're demonstrating the story because that **** is funny!!

Btw, back to the post. A good way to react to it is LAUGH and shrug it off. I'd just see it as her being extremely cute and you find it hilarious that she went through that trouble to find out you're a player. OMG, seriously this would make a nice story :).

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her what date she would like your birthday to be so her little book will accept you and how come she needs a book to tell her what to think about guys in the first place.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls LOVE playas, even though they dont admit it. ALL girls want what other girls want, and most importantly, ALL GIRLS WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TAME THE BEAST!!

She is already flirting with you man, thats what she is doing by reading this book and then telling you your a playa. Dont miss your window, jump through it while its still open!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JTs reply is also hilarious. If you can pull it off, use it. Although if her interest is high enough, you dont need it anyways. U did well, just play along but dont directly tell her you are a player.